GUILTY WI - Barbara Olson, 78, brutally murdered, Sheboygan Falls, 17 Sept 2012

I feel bad for those kids the day they "wake up" and realize what they've done.

I am wondering about the mother of the non-related boy giving the boys a ride to Olsen's home. How did she think they were getting home? Did she speak to Olsen to make sure it was okay for the boys to be dropped there?

Fishy.

"Police executed a search warrant for Barbeau's locker in the juvenile detention center where he had been placed on Tuesday on an unrelated matter. Clothing and shoes were seized with what appeared to be blood splatters."

http://m.jsonline.com/news/crime/bo...-sheboygan-falls-woman-396uskf-170732216.html

This wasn't Barbeau's first rodeo. :(

No wonder great gma was going to call his mom when he walked into her home.

OMG what a horrible way for that poor woman to die.

Sorry they look like little punks and I don't believe that kind of evil can be rehabilitated.

I just don't.

I feel bad for those kids the day they "wake up" and realize what they've done.

I think they already know and don`t care. They seem like quite the experts at such a young age, throwing bloody clothes down storm drains, disposing of weapons, and then there`s this:

When they returned to the car, they tried to wipe it down. They left the car unlocked with the keys and most of the jewelry exposed in the front seat, in the hopes someone would steal the car and get blamed for the death.

I am wondering about the mother of the non-related boy giving the boys a ride to Olsen's home. How did she think they were getting home? Did she speak to Olsen to make sure it was okay for the boys to be dropped there?

Fishy.

Sadly there's so many parents just don't care. They don't ask. They don't check. They'll take the kids word for it. They figure the kid will get home somehow.

Dear Lord these are kids. Kids. How the he*l do you get so violent, and uncaring and murderous in a lousey 13 years?

Why didn't they rob this kids mom? Why didn't they rob a full *advertiser censored** grown man? Because they picked on the weakest link is why.

RIP Miss Olsen. I am so sorry you made it all those years in life only to be murdered by your own.

Here's the greatgrandson's FB page. Looks like a little baby for God's sake.

http://www.facebook.com/people/Antonio-Deshawn-Barbeau/100003926165732

Psychopaths. Murder for pizza money with no thought of the consequences to anyone. Try them as adults and throw away the key.

Poor Mrs. Olsen! How horrible that she knew it was her great grandson!

Justin beiber wannabe's.it must be hard to play super badass while keeping the swirl in the hair going.imo. well they will get that prison buzzcut soon.
I'm glad they are charged as adults. They did lots of thinking how to get away w/ this. Thank goodness they are just ignorant 13 yr olds. Led right to them.

How,just how could you do that to your great gma. Psychopaths both of them!!!

hope they rot in prison,they don't seem to care what they've done.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

What a sad case, the Great Grandma must have known the other kid already if she was going to call his mother.
Wonder what will come out that was known already about these kids, trouble, bullying whatever.
So often these punks have already made a name for themselves and should have been taken out of society before the tragedy happens.

This can't be the first time they've been violent, or stolen something. Far to gruesome of a crime..Imo

Throw away the key!!! It may seem hard hearted, but lookit what a cold, calculating , murder they committed. Little boys, my patooty.......

Yes, just watched NG. That poor woman. So, who is more culpable, the one who got the ride, or the one who is related? I say birds of a feather.....

Why am I having a hard time believing they acted alone ? Are 13 year olds really capable of this type of gruesome crime ? I have a 13 year old. and the boys in that age group can't even manage to keep their sneakers tied. Many of you know what I am talking about. They are cute, awkward, tongue-tied around the girls.What lead these two who committed this crime to be so very different from the 13 year olds I am familiar with ? Yeah, I know, a hard childhood, etc. WHO is responsible for them ?? :maddening:

1st thing I would do is shave that Justin Bieber mop completely off ! Pronto! that will knock them down a peg or two

Jovi, I agree 1000% with you, however, I have seen 9 year olds who scare the crap outta me. These boys do not look like they go without much, and those are the kind of kids I refused to let my kids "hang" with, the kids that could do no wrong and whose parents bought them out of everything. I am not saying these 2 had it that way....it sure seems that way to me. Not being deprived, just having to say I WANT, NOT, I NEED.....Gah!!!!!
I know so many kids who raise themselves so mommy n daddy can both work and the kids have the best of everything...just time. That time is so valuable for our children. Sorry for the rant. Throw these 2 out with the trash they are.....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back