Calling all Websleuthers Interested in the LISK Case

LINative13

Reaction score
I am proposing a campaign that will need all of the help it can get. We are taking it back to streets (so to speak). I am proposing we bombard Newsday, Daily News, Topix, the Babylon Beacon (feel free to add a paper, website, or local news organization to the list).

These letters will be inquiring as to why SG's body has not been released, the contents of the 911 call, and any other topic (counted we can all agree on it). I am pretty sure we agree we want the 911 call and why the body will not be released. If we can get some traction we may be able to get a response from LE. I bet most people do not even know that SG's body has not been released.

Can I get a head count as to who will be in for this? Please respond to this thread and say "I am down" or "Count me in", something to that effect. Once we get a solid list of participants we can organize the task by subject and which news organization each person will be hitting.

It must be a calculated and organized effort.

Lets strike and get this case back on the radar.

Thanks Aleph! I see 21 views so far and 1 response. Come on guys! If we start getting organized and get the ball rolling now we can hopefully be well on our way by the anniversary of SG's gruesome discovery. I would think SOMEONE in Newsday will be writing about the OB serial killer around that time.

Remember guys; we can do this anonomously. No need to sign your real name on the letter or put a return address on it.

Participant List:

1. LINative13
2. Aleph

Exactly the mission I'm ready to fight for! Something drastic needs to happen, and once I have an idea of the plan of action, I won't stop until it's completed.

Basically, count me in! ;)

While replying in the thread "Why this case will soon go cold again...", I realized, we have mostly focused on SG's 911 call, but GC also called 911. Now I'm curious what his call may have revealed.......

I am proposing a campaign that will need all of the help it can get. We are taking it back to streets (so to speak). I am proposing we bombard Newsday, Daily News, Topix, the Babylon Beacon (feel free to add a paper, website, or local news organization to the list).

These letters will be inquiring as to why SG's body has not been released, the contents of the 911 call, and any other topic (counted we can all agree on it). I am pretty sure we agree we want the 911 call and why the body will not be released. If we can get some traction we may be able to get a response from LE. I bet most people do not even know that SG's body has not been released.

Can I get a head count as to who will be in for this? Please respond to this thread and say "I am down" or "Count me in", something to that effect. Once we get a solid list of participants we can organize the task by subject and which news organization each person will be hitting.

It must be a calculated and organized effort.

Lets strike and get this case back on the radar.

I love Jaclynn Galluci from the Long Island Press!

While replying in the thread "Why this case will soon go cold again...", I realized, we have mostly focused on SG's 911 call, but GC also called 911. Now I'm curious what his call may have revealed.......

Well clearly SG's "demeanor was calm.." and "at no time during this call was she desperate" and "Gilbert was not speaking as if she were in danger" so GC just felt peer pressured to call 911 because everyone else was doing it? OR maybe GC and BB were both just worried and scared of the evil thicket and brambles?

So what was GC thinking? Your calm, I'm calm, everything is calm, "let me join this everyone is calling 911 for no reason" party... SG's doing it, BB is doing it, everyone is calling 911, yay!

4 or so different people on the same block called 911 in the middle of the night because everybody was calm. makes sense to me, nothing to see here, move it along....

All of these people who called 911 obviously thought that someone was after this girl or they wouldn't have called 911, they didn't have a premonition that she was going to spontaneously expire in a puddle, they believed she was in danger. So why did they all seemingly change their story to she drowned? Because they realized it meant admitting that one of their friends or neighbors is a child murdering freak.

Count me in! I've got alot of time on my hands and can't think of a better way to spend it. Just let me know who to write and where to send my letters!

Websleuths rarely approves of letter writing campaigns and all must be considered by Administration prior to suggesting such a campaign.

We feel this campaign is something each individual can do on their own, we just ask that you at no time present yourself as a representative of Websleuths.com. As concerned citizens, we feel you all have the right to demand answers and/or action.

Thank you and we're anxious to see the results!

Well clearly SG's "demeanor was calm.." and "at no time during this call was she desperate" and "Gilbert was not speaking as if she were in danger" so GC just felt peer pressured to call 911 because everyone else was doing it? OR maybe GC and BB were both just worried and scared of the evil thicket and brambles?

So what was GC thinking? Your calm, I'm calm, everything is calm, "let me join this everyone is calling 911 for no reason" party... SG's doing it, BB is doing it, everyone is calling 911, yay!

4 or so different people on the same block called 911 in the middle of the night because everybody was calm. makes sense to me, nothing to see here, move it along....

All of these people who called 911 obviously thought that someone was after this girl or they wouldn't have called 911, they didn't have a premonition that she was going to spontaneously expire in a puddle, they believed she was in danger. So why did they all seemingly change their story to she drowned? Because they realized it meant admitting that one of their friends or neighbors is a child murdering freak.

TS....does this mean you are in or out with our little campaign that is in no way affiliated with websleuths.com?

Ladies and Gentlemen,
I will use this post to summarize and keep track of our participants, targets, and topics. This is a Brainstorm post, so please add your own ideas (just post them and I will add them to this summary). This is what I have come up with so far. We will get organized, plan, then execute.
Lets Roll
Native

People Willing to Write/Send Letters:
1. LINative13
2. Aleph
3. NoviceSleuth
4. MysteryMom7
5. genericwhitemale
6. Justiceforever

Papers/Websites to Write:
1. Newsday
2. Babylon Beacon
3. Topix (Babylon version)
4. Daily News
5. NY Post
6. LI Press
7. NY Times
8. Wall Street Journal

Topics to Write About:
1. Release of SG's Body
2. Release of 911 Call from SG to LE
3. Whatever happened to the guy who called MG in the following days?

SG was discovered on Dec 11...correct? I want these letters to hit the recipients from Early-Mid November until that date. My guess is that Newsday will do some kind of "status of this case" article around that time. This should be the peak time that the general public will be showing interest in this case (no matter how short it is). This is the best time for us to get a rise out of the public. Then the window closes shortly thereafter because once Christmas hits....people will forget. We have a 2-3 week window to have maximum effectiveness. You guys agree?

TS....does this mean you are in or out with our little campaign that is in no way affiliated with websleuths.com?

Potentially, but I need to know the details of what is required by me.
As a reminder, I trust no one, except the barber. That being said, I think the mega-vigil in OB lot would make for a bigger media circus. Question: can I construct my letter to LE and the media using cut out letters from various print publications? We are seeking attention right? Can I UPS my letters in a giant box containing an effigy of the LISK?

Thats the beauty of this project. We are gonna set topics and targets then its up to everyone ON THEIR OWN to write their own letters. You can do whatever your little heart desires. Everyone should write their own so it doesnt look like its just one dude xeroxing a letter and sending it all over the place. Everyone has their own style of writing and this project will rely on all the letters coming from different writers. PLEASE NO RETURN ADDRESSES OR SIGNING OF REAL NAMES!!! This is my recommendation, if anyone wants to go against that it is up to them. One topic per letter. This will increase volume of letters and really help drive every subject home.

You dont wanna participate, tahts up to you. You wanna participate....great, lets do it.

Who says we cant do both (Letters and Vigil)? In fact I think the letters would be a great lead up to it.

Sure, I'll help (in a way entirely unrelated and unaffiliated with websleuths-dot-com, of course). You might add the New York Times and the Long Island Press to the list of papers/websites, too.

As Manhattan has a huge connection to this case and all/most of the victims, maybe the NY Times and Wall Street Journal should be included in this campaign. It also has been mentioned in LISK profiles that the killer may be very wealthy, so he probably reads these papers. In addition, wealthy people might have these 2 papers forwarded to them if they move or go on extended vacations.

Ladies and Gentlemen,
I will use this post to summarize and keep track of our participants, targets, and topics. This is a Brainstorm post, so please add your own ideas (just post them and I will add them to this summary). This is what I have come up with so far. We will get organized, plan, then execute.
Lets Roll
Native

People Willing to Write/Send Letters:
1. LINative13
2. Aleph
3. NoviceSleuth
4. MysteryMom7
5. genericwhitemale
6. Justiceforever

Papers/Websites to Write:
1. Newsday
2. Babylon Beacon
3. Topix (Babylon version)
4. Daily News
5. NY Post
6. LI Press
7. NY Times
8. Wall Street Journal

Topics to Write About:
1. Release of SG's Body
2. Release of 911 Call from SG to LE
3. Whatever happened to the guy who called MG in the following days?

Topics to add:
4. Release of GC's 911 call
5. Release of other neighbor's 911 call (sorry, I'm not aware of that person's initials)
6. Police report/incident report for May 1, 2010 and December 2010 as well as any supplemental reports
7. Witness statements from May 1, 2010 and December 2010
8. Copy of evidence intake report following the Dec 2010 finding

According to the FOIA, we all have a right to request these copies and be answered within 5 business days. It's now a matter of which email is supposed to be used to send a request. According to the law, there must be an email set up for this specific request, but I still haven't figured that out to say 100%.

Topics to add:
4. Release of GC's 911 call
5. Release of other neighbor's 911 call (sorry, I'm not aware of that person's initials)
6. Police report/incident report for May 1, 2010 and December 2010 as well as any supplemental reports
7. Witness statements from May 1, 2010 and December 2010
8. Copy of evidence intake report following the Dec 2010 finding

According to the FOIA, we all have a right to request these copies and be answered within 5 business days. It's now a matter of which email is supposed to be used to send a request. According to the law, there must be an email set up for this specific request, but I still haven't figured that out to say 100%.

I'd also like to add... I believe we should all (who want to) send a FOIA request once we find which email address is to be used. It's a short request form. If 30 people request the same record, and are all denied, they will be forced to reply within 5 business days to 30 people or forfeit a denial of the request. They then have 20 days to explain their denial. If one of those 30 people were looked over (even accidentally), then the 29 people who would be waiting that 20 days would be able to get the info from that 1. I believe this should be our first step before going to the media. There's power in numbers!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3bell4010066bppts
Back