GUILTY PA - Six teen girls charged with beating mentally-disabled woman, Chester, 2012

JoeFromLB

Reaction score
Three arrests, three more suspects sought by police. At least they will be tried as adults. Unbelievable.

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/delco/171568261.html?cmpid=15585797

A pack of teen girls "unmercifully" beat a mentally-challenged woman in Chester and then posted a video of their unthinkable act on Facebook, police said.

"It's one of the more horrible things I've watched in 40 years of police work," said Chester Police Commissioner Joseph Bail Jr. "It was a senseless, unprovoked attack.

I am scared for the future of late, as more and more teens seem to lack the most basic human trait of empathy...or at least it seems as though there are more and more. And not only that, but the degree of violence displayed by teens when in a "gang" setting is beyond belief.

They'll stay defiant. These kids are cocky and just could care less. Who does that? Who beats on someone like that? They do not care about themselves even save for their clothing and iPhones. Nobody cares.

Da*n well sad.

They'll stay defiant. These kids are cocky and just could care less. Who does that? Who beats on someone like that? They do not care about themselves even save for their clothing and iPhones. Nobody cares.

Da*n well sad.

Same as the two 13 year old kids who murdered great grandma with a hatchet and then ate out at a pizza joint.

Da*m sad indeed. Sometimes I wonder where we're headed.......the future looks bleak. It needs to stop.

Well, besides being cruel and merciless, they are wicked stupid too. Posting to facebook as if they were tough, and since they were stupid enough to film it and post it, they will also serve as their own witness for the procecution.

Teens who can be this violent need to be kept away from society forever. I don't care if their brains are not 100% formed or whatever data claims these days. Most people know enough not to act this way by age 7 or 8. If not, something is very wrong.

I didn't click on link, couldn't watch if there is a video. Should be out away for ever.

Well, besides being cruel and merciless, they are wicked stupid too. Posting to facebook as if they were tough, and since they were stupid enough to film it and post it, they will also serve as their own witness for the procecution.

I wonder if they realize there's no internet in prison. Twenty years without Facebook or iPhone, that's gonna hurt.

Heck, just put them away and lose the key.

Latoison visited the girl in jail today and said that she was "very upset and crying" and did not know she had been charged as an adult.

Poor baby.

It sounds like they thought they'd just go to juvie. I'm so glad the legal system is starting to treat teenagers like they should have some bare minimum of sense. We may need a stage between juvie and adult prison, imho, but if I had to choose one of the two for these girls, I'd certainly think juvenile prison would do nothing but encourage them.

My ex's younger brother went to juvie, btw. All it did was give him some easy street cred and make him bolder than before he did his little weekend sleepovers there.

:banghead: someonething is wrong with the world if these girls think this is acceptable. Sick that's what they are.

WTH! :furious:

There seems to be no respect for the sanctity of life anymore.

The girl is only upset and crying because she got caught. . .little sociopaths in the making. I hope they do get the full 20yrs. Maybe they'll start to understand that their actions have consequences.

MOO

I wonder if they realize there's no internet in prison. Twenty years without Facebook or iPhone, that's gonna hurt.

Heck, just put them away and lose the key.

You don't honestly think they will get 20 years do you?

Unless some have some wicked bad priors they will give them a few months in juvie and then some probation. There is no doubt some have done this before, that was a bold/fast beatdown which means it isn't their first rodeo.

I watched the cctv video. I could not bring myself to watch the cell phone video. This was a very violent attack. The first girl acted like a savage, attacking without warning. I feel so bad for the victim.

shameful and disgusting. Stories such as this make me fear for my kids. I am raising thinking, feeling, compassionate people. Sadly, I wonder if they will be sharing the world with a majority of THESE idiots.

Where will that leave them I wonder. Will they be able to survive in a world populated by these monsters?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back