Chinese Restaurant Caught With "Roadkill" In Their Kitchen

CJMAJORGIRL24

Reaction score
A Chinese restaurant forced to shut its doors after getting caught with a dead deer in the kitchen.

It happened Thursday afternoon at the Red Flower Chinese Restaurant in Williamsburg.

"We were actually joking about the, you know, the whole Chinese restaurant. You know some rumors that you hear," says Katie Hopkins, a customer of the Red Flower restaurant.

But, Hopkins and her friends never imaged what would happen next, after finishing up a buffet lunch.

"Two of the workers came in wheeling a garbage can and they had a box sitting on top of it. And hanging out of the garbage can, they were trying to be real quick with it. So that nobody could see it. But there was like a tail, and a foot and leg. Sticking out of the garbage can and they wheeled it straight back into the kitchen," adds Hopkins.

Hopkins immediately called the health department to describe what she saw, "Many people eat there. A lot of locals eat there on lunch breaks and stuff. It was very disturbing. There was actually a blood trail that they were mopping up behind the garbage can."

Paul Lawson, the environmental health inspector in Whitley County says this is the craziest thing he's ever seen
http://www.wkyt.com/wymt/home/headl...-after-roadkill-brought-inside-171805741.html

Oh just excellent. Can you imagine? How many other times did they do that?

Here it's pigeons. You seriously never see pigeons around Chinese restaurants. :what:

This is a story that would make anyone stay away from this Chinese place, makes my stomach turn.
Just ate at a Chinese buffet last night, ugh!

But......perhaps the family was going to use the meat for themselves, but u would think that they would have been more discreet about it!

One of our local Chinese restaurants had a dog carcass in their freezer. They said it was for their personal consumption. Maybe so but I didn't want to eat in a place that ate or killed dogs.
I wonder how old this roadkill was. And I am sure they were going to feed it to the patrons.

Lol, local news here just now talking about this.

Gross! A deer?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back