GUILTY NY - Jason 'Jake' Reish, 4, drugged & smothered, Mamaroneck, 1 Oct 2012

How devastatingly sad. Unimaginable.

It appears this wasn't the first wife he'd been through a bitter custody battle with. I double checked and this is Timothy G Reish and he had went to Temple here in Philly. Same guy.

http://www.gungaweb.com/uccjea/cases/Reish_v_Reish.htm

God rest this little one. Poor baby.

selfish *****

just couldn't get up the 'nerve' to kill herself but murdering her helpless little boy wasn't an issue

well, now she can enjoy her 'life' behind bars - debt and divorce won't look so bad after all

in that photo posted, don't know if it's an arrest photo or what but her eyes sure do look glassy

Wouldn't be over a divorce. The two weren't legally married, according to the article. It was over child's school.

Wouldn't be over a divorce. The two weren't legally married, according to the article. It was over child's school.

It's highly doubtful the woman murdered her child over the schooling. She was in the process of moving as a relative came to help her move. The one Attorney said there was a history with these two. This case was going on since 2009. Financially she wasn't in a good way. The father was insisting the child go to a school where she had to travel further. So who knows what else? A move in itself stresses people. Nobody saw any red flags though.

Never, ever an excuse to murder your own child or anyone elses. Not a divorce. A custody battle.

Now how she didn't go through with killing herself? They never seem to. Syringes were found. Easy enough.

RIP sweet little boy.

Honestly murdering anyone isn't the answer, but I seriously wonder why these women don't just go off on the person they're so angry with.

IMO They do not murder the man because killing his child and him living with that is so much more painful. I wish they could give this selfish the death penalty but I know they won't. I would love to slap that smirk off her face.Too bad family court did not realize he was right................his son would have been much better off with him.

Well some women do go after the man.

http://www.lohud.com/story/news/cri...maria-morgado-sentenced-killing-son/19948043/

Manuela Maria Morgado was sentenced Friday to 20 years to life in the smothering death of her 4-year-old son, Jason "Jake" Reish.

The sentence of the Mamaroneck resident followed a September guilty plea, and anguishing statements by the young boy's relatives Friday in Westchester County Court in White Plains...

Authorities said Morgado had intended to drug the boy in her Mamaroneck village condo then administer helium to suffocate him, but the 4-year-old began to struggle so she taped his hands and feet as he turned blue and gasped. She then abandoned the helium and killed him by forcing his head into a pillow, police said.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2014/12/05/mother-gets-prison-in-2012-murder-of-4-year-old-son/

Jake’s two half-brothers stood with their mother as she expressed their hurt and fury, learning that Morgado had researched ways to kill the boy — and even threw him a party the day before the murder so he could say goodbye to his friends...

Morgado also wrote a taunting letter to Timothy Reish, bragging about how she was hurting him...

Morgado will be 68 when she is first eligible for parole.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back