Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harmony 2

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Please resume discussion here and continue to be mindful of TOS...

FriendQuote13114.jpg

Thank you Harmony2 for a new sidebar.
Good morning everyone.
I'd like to cry over spilt milk if I may.
I was looking at the photos of Caylee on our last sidebar and was thinking that I wished the prosecution had used one of the 2 last photos for the lay over (< can't think of the right word) of the duct tape on Caylee skull. I realize why they used the picture they did but I have to be honest here, I hated it. In My Opinion it was a stupid move. I think they were being smart alec's about it. Personally I would have found a non smiling photo of Caylee alone. I think it would have had more of an impact. What are your thoughts on this?

Thank you Harmony2 for a new sidebar.
Good morning everyone.
I'd like to cry over spilt milk if I may.
I was looking at the photos of Caylee on our last sidebar and was thinking that I wished the prosecution had used one of the 2 last photos for the lay over (< can't think of the right word) of the duct tape on Caylee skull. I realize why they used the picture they did but I have to be honest here, I hated it. In My Opinion it was a stupid move. I think they were being smart alec's about it. Personally I would have found a non smiling photo of Caylee alone. I think it would have had more of an impact. What are your thoughts on this?

You've got a good point there. I can only guess they wanted to show the extremes of the two. A healthy smiling child vs one with the horror of duct tape across her nose and mouth. Real shock value.

Dunno - just IMO....:waitasec:

They should have left out FCA. It was about Caylee. The superimposing should have been on a photo of Caylee alone. Not the two of them (Caylee and FCA). The killer was sitting in the courtroom, straight across from the jury fgs. Oh how I wish they would have used a photo of Caylee alone for that.

They should have left out FCA. It was about Caylee. The superimposing should have been on a photo of Caylee alone. Not the two of them (Caylee and FCA). The killer was sitting in the courtroom, straight across from the jury fgs. Oh how I wish they would have used a photo of Caylee alone for that.

Did they use the one - the photo of Caylee wearing the big trouble t-shirt? Don't remember off the top of my head...

Please resume discussion here and continue to be mindful of TOS...

FriendQuote13114.jpg

We have all been good lately, promise! :halo: It is much better these days as those *can't say the word or I will get a T/O* are either busy elsewhere, or on vacation. Sorry if my posting all of Caylees photos caused the thread to be closed for slow loading. Perhaps that caused complaints as I did so many....but just felt right to do. Anyhow, what happened tody with the ZG trial and both sides saying the FCA trial will not be allowed to be discussed. Guess I will have to go over to that thread.

Thinking of you today RR0004 and hope you are healing from the infection!

Thanks FaerieB - unfortunately I clicked on the second image - Wah!

So okay - I don't know why they used this photo except it showed good straight on facial structure plus the vision of FCA was there to continue the thought this was something FCA did...

I am thinking you are right. And IIRC weren't their pre-trial motions about cropping photos, and the prosecution could not?

Thanks FaerieB - unfortunately I clicked on the second image - Wah!

So okay - I don't know why they used this photo except it showed good straight on facial structure plus the vision of FCA was there to continue the thought this was something FCA did...

On sidebar 12 Atthelake (thank you Atthelake) posted pic's of Caylee. I'm unable to copy and paste the pic I think would have been a good one for the superimpostion. It is the second from last pic.

On sidebar 12 Atthelake (thank you Atthelake) posted pic's of Caylee. I'm unable to copy and paste the pic I think would have been a good one for the superimpostion. It is the second from last pic.

This one Wonders?

Caylee.jpg

For anyone who is following the ZG defamation case, I've posted a couple of media spots over on the ZG thread.

Wesh.com updated their posts and include a clip with Bob Kealing and both lawyers, which has some interesting information.

Don't be put off by how the video looks - it has a front page of FCA in her glasses doing her video diary, but that isn't the actual report.

We have all been good lately, promise! :halo: It is much better these days as those *can't say the word or I will get a T/O* are either busy elsewhere, or on vacation. Sorry if my posting all of Caylees photos caused the thread to be closed for slow loading. Perhaps that caused complaints as I did so many....but just felt right to do. Anyhow, what happened tody with the ZG trial and both sides saying the FCA trial will not be allowed to be discussed. Guess I will have to go over to that thread.

Thinking of you today RR0004 and hope you are healing from the infection!

I enjoyed looking at all the pictures of Caylee again and appreciate so much you posting them. They are a wonderful reminder of why we are all here.
I don't think there was a problem at all posting them. In fact, I actually felt that the pictures made a nice closure to a long thread.
Thanks again.

http://www.agencyforspeakers.com/espeakers/21251/Jose-Baez.html

Forgive me if this is a duplicate post.

Snippets of note....... Me in red.

Soon after admission to the Florida State Bar Jose became a magnet for many high profile cases such as the case of Elvira Garcia, an illegal Mexican Immigrant accused of kidnapping a child that she had adopted as her own. Ms. Garcia was cleared of all charges because due to her illegal status she was unable to legally adopt the child. Zanny 1.0?

Still active with his law practice, Jose is also very involved with his community and with several charitable organizations. STILL??

Jose was the youngest of four children raised by a hardworking single mother who often had to work 2 and 3 jobs to make ends meet. Yet KC couldn't work even 1!

http://www.agencyforspeakers.com/espeakers/21251/Jose-Baez.html

Forgive me if this is a duplicate post.

Snippets of note....... Me in red.

Soon after admission to the Florida State Bar Jose became a magnet for many high profile cases such as the case of Elvira Garcia, an illegal Mexican Immigrant accused of kidnapping a child that she had adopted as her own. Ms. Garcia was cleared of all charges because due to her illegal status she was unable to legally adopt the child. Zanny 1.0?

Still active with his law practice, Jose is also very involved with his community and with several charitable organizations. STILL??

Jose was the youngest of four children raised by a hardworking single mother who often had to work 2 and 3 jobs to make ends meet. Yet KC couldn't work even 1!

I think you missed the classic line by Geraldo - "if you can (ever) cut through the BS he's a hero. :floorlaugh:

For anyone who is following the ZG defamation case, I've posted a couple of media spots over on the ZG thread.

Wesh.com updated their posts and include a clip with Bob Kealing and both lawyers, which has some interesting information.

Don't be put off by how the video looks - it has a front page of FCA in her glasses doing her video diary, but that isn't the actual report.

Did you notice who else was there? None other than Mason. :crazy:
I hope this case dosen't happen before the appeal is done and over with. (I know I'm dreaming) It reminds me of the CPS report that supposedly wasn't done until after the murder trial. :banghead: Changing the venue is outragous. When are the people of Florida going to say enough is enough of this woman spending our tax dollars? It must set a rage in Floridians when they think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46