CO - Silvia Johnson for teen sex & drug parties, Arvada, 2005

lisad71

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ARVADA, Colo. (AP) - A 40-year-old Arvada woman who police say wanted to be seen as a, "cool mom", is suspected of supplying drugs and alcohol to high school boys, and having sex with them.

Sylvia Johnson faces charges of sexual assault and contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

Police say she had parties for the boys almost every week between October 2003 and October 2004.

She's accused of giving them marijuana, methamphetamine and alcohol.

Investigators said Johnson told them she wasn't popular in high school, but recently felt like "one of the group."

Police began investigating her after one of the boys told his mother about the alleged encounters.

A preliminary hearing in the case is set for next month.

lisad71 said:
ARVADA, Colo. (AP) - A 40-year-old Arvada woman who police say wanted to be seen as a, "cool mom", is suspected of supplying drugs and alcohol to high school boys, and having sex with them.

Sylvia Johnson faces charges of sexual assault and contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

Police say she had parties for the boys almost every week between October 2003 and October 2004.

She's accused of giving them marijuana, methamphetamine and alcohol.

Investigators said Johnson told them she wasn't popular in high school, but recently felt like "one of the group."

Police began investigating her after one of the boys told his mother about the alleged encounters.

A preliminary hearing in the case is set for next month.
I wonder if she is friends with Michael Jackson??
I'm sure this may go on more than we care to realize. The woman needs to find some friends her own age, subscribe to an online singles group to satisfy her cravings and an inpatient rehab may not be a bad idea either. Loser... :loser:

Meet Silvia Johnson. The Colorado woman's desire to be a "cool mom" just landed her in cuffs, facing an assortment of felony and misdemeanor charges. According to the below Arvada Police Department affidavit, the 40-year-old Johnson entertained local high school boys at weekly sex, booze, and drug parties held in her home. Johnson, who is unemployed, told cops that she was "never popular with classmates in high school," and the house parties--which ran for a year--left her "feeling like one of the group." Along with providing teenagers with pot, methamphetamine, Jack Daniels, Bacardi Rum, and other booze, Johnson also allegedly engaged in sexual contact with several boys.............

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0124051partymom1.html

An Arvada woman who told police she wanted to be a "cool mom" after her arrest for hosting alcohol parties for teens got into a car accident Sunday with a 14-year-old girl driving the vehicle. The woman's sentencing today for sexually assaulting two teenage boys was postponed.
http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_3064193

:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

Where do these idiots come from?

:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

Anybody know what the legal driving age is in Colorado?

mysteriew said:
Anybody know what the legal driving age is in Colorado?

PERSONS REQUIRED TO HAVE A DRIVER LICENSE:

Any person who operates a motor vehicle, motor-driven cycle or moped on the public streets and highways in Colorado is required to be at least 16 years of age and have a valid driver license.

RESIDENT: Per C.R.S. 42-1-102 (81), any person who owns or operates a business in Colorado or who has resided within the state continuously for 90 days or who has obtained gainful employment within this state, whichever shall occur first, is considered a Colorado resident. (See New Resident §3)

SPECIAL EXEMPTIONS C.R.S. 42-2-102 AND 24-60-1106

The following persons need not obtain a Colorado License provided they are 16 years of age or older and possess a valid license from their home state or state of last assignment.

COLORADO RESIDENTS: Any resident of this state who is employed in another state, where the laws of that state require licensing to drive in order to engage in a regular trade or profession, does not need a Colorado Driver License as long as such other license to drive is valid and the employment is not terminated. This special exemption applies only if the other state is a member of the Interstate Driver License Compact Agreement.

So the kid who was driving wasn't even old enough legally to be operating a vechicle. And Mom who was going to court for allowing kids to do illegal things, was continuing to do it still. And other parents were allowing their kids to be with her? Man, are they all crazy out there?

And I saw the legal drinking age. At 14 it is legal to drink wine. I cannot believe that!

mysteriew said:
So the kid who was driving wasn't even old enough legally to be operating a vechicle. And Mom who was going to court for allowing kids to do illegal things, was continuing to do it still. And other parents were allowing their kids to be with her? Man, are they all crazy out there?

And I saw the legal drinking age. At 14 it is legal to drink wine. I cannot believe that!

I started to mention that. I'm not sure if that law was passed or if they're just discussing it. Seems to me that every state's drinking age is 21.

GOLDEN, Colo. — A woman who authorities said had sex with high school boys so she could be a "cool mom" was injured while riding in an SUV that veered off an interstate a day before she was to be sentenced. The driver was a 14-year-old girl.

Sentencing for 41-year-old Silvia Johnson (search), who pleaded guilty to two counts of misdemeanor sexual assault and nine felony counts of contributing to the delinquency of a minor, was postponed. A review hearing was set for Oct. 6. She could be sentenced to 58 years in prison.

The Arvada (search) woman held parties for teen-age boys almost weekly between October 2003 and October 2004, according to investigators. They said she gave drugs and alcohol to eight boys and had sex with five. Johnson told police she wanted to be known as a "cool mom," authorities said.

On Sunday, Johnson was in an 2000 Jeep Liberty that rolled over after the teen drove off Interstate 25 and down an embankment, Colorado State Patrol Trooper Eric Wynn said.

Johnson and three other passengers — her 14-year-old daughter, 11-year-old son and a 12-year-old boy — were hospitalized with serious injuries, authorities said. Only the driver was wearing a seat belt and escaped serious injury, authorities said.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,170553,00.html

Wow, I want a cool mom just like her :bang: NOT!

Isn't that disgusting?!?! I can tell you the guys I went to high school with would have thought it disgusting to be having sex with one's mom. EWWWWW.....

Jules said:
Isn't that disgusting?!?! I can tell you the guys I went to high school with would have thought it disgusting to be having sex with one's mom. EWWWWW.....
It's sad.. These kids won't respect her...they have enough peer pressure that they don't need some adult making it worse... :twocents:

Yep, that's true. Rather than being the "cool mom" I'm sure she has embarassed her kids to no end. I'd be horrified.

Heard that this morning on my way into work. "Cool Mom" my foot. I was considered a "cool mom" by my son's friends. That meant back then, I didn't harp on the long hair and earrings. It also meant getting talked into going with them to the Coconut Grove Art festival and standing outside the stores with Iggy the iguana on one shoulder and BoBo the boa constrictor wrapped around the other arm. They knew better than to even think about doing drugs or alcohol. They knew I wouldn't tolerate it.

BarnGoddess said:
Heard that this morning on my way into work. "Cool Mom" my foot. I was considered a "cool mom" by my son's friends. That meant back then, I didn't harp on the long hair and earrings. It also meant getting talked into going with them to the Coconut Grove Art festival and standing outside the stores with Iggy the iguana on one shoulder and BoBo the boa constrictor wrapped around the other arm. They knew better than to even think about doing drugs or alcohol. They knew I wouldn't tolerate it.
This is a case of someone who is emotionally frozen at the age of 14/15. Makes you wonder what the hell happened to HER at that age.

Her daughter who is now 14 yrs would have only been 12 and 13 during those years that the partys were taking place. She had 16 yr old boys over to party. Doesn't sound to me like she wanted to be a cool "mom" it sounds like she wanted to be a "cool" 16 yr old to impress those boys.

I wonder if her daughter was included in these parties and if her mother encouraged her to have sex with the boys too so that she would be known as a "cool teenager?"

I can't even imagine having sex with a bunch of 16 yr old boys at her age.
Evidentally the boys were ok with it...at that age I guess sex is sex regardless of who it is with...those old hormones must have been jumping. Sounds like one of the boys turned her down. She had sex with 5 of the 6 boys. Pitiful.

This women should be kept away from any kids. She is a danger to anyone under 18. She risks the emotional and physical well being of children. Any children.........

Some people just never grow up, because god forbid they would have to be adults.......

Let's hope she never gets a job where she works with kids. She needs a good psych report done on her.

Can you imagine how her own children feel, I am surprised that she has not been sued or "spoken" with by the children's parents.

Can you imagine at school: I had sex with your mom, what a S**t she is, I slept with her.........OMG that is not only embarassing, but emotionally damaging to teenagers.

Just to add to the last paragraph, she was under a court order not to have any contact with her kids, so she was breaking a court order as well as endangering the children's lives.

She is a mess of a Mom

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie
Back