GUILTY VA - Phylicia Robinson, 26, Norfolk, 3 Oct. 2012

Geez, nothing like too little info in an article. Like maybe where she was last seen. At home? At work? Where?
I hate incomplete reporting, especially in missing persons cases 'cause times a tickin!

More information about the circumstances around her disappearance...I do not have a good feeling about this one :(

http://www.wvec.com/news/Norfolk-Police--172738981.html

According to Robinson's sister Sharniqua Scott, Robinson was planning to go to work but never showed up.

Scott says an ex-boyfriend went by Robinson's apartment Thursday morning and found the front door unlocked and apparently tampered with.

He then called the family who went to her apartment and found her cellphone, wallet and money on her bed.

Scott says her sister doesn't have a history of mental illness or any other physical ailments.

Robinson's young son also has not heard from his mother.

Wonder what her relationship was like with this ex-boyfriend?
Also wonder where her son was?

There' is now a Bring Phylicia Home page on Facebook. Good on her friends for getting that into the public awareness before it falls out of the news. In 3 hours they have nearly 400 likes.

I went through friends and family and not many are talking about the disappearance on their pages. BUT, many of them are highly connected with over 1000 friends each. With any luck, social networking will help get word to the right people.

554233_759826689683_549416241_n.jpg

Here are identifying marks and tattoos. I'll post more as I come across them.

What does the tattoo on the foot say? I can't identify it.

I feel bad for Phylicia.....she seems like a sweet lady and a good mom. I hope her family can find what has happened to her.

What does the tattoo on the foot say? I can't identify it.

I feel bad for Phylicia.....she seems like a sweet lady and a good mom. I hope her family can find what has happened to her.

I have no idea what the tats are. Thought she had a twitter, just a doppelganger.

Here is her Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/phylicia.robinson.35

Apparently her family doesn't want the "Bring Phylicia Home" FB page, doesn't want a candlelight vigil, because "she's not dead and we can't think like that" (paraphrasing-I know I can't direct quote FB but it's on the aforementioned page...not sure what to think about all that.) The person who runs the page got some kind of hostile phone call so the page is going to be taken down.

The ex-bf's story sounds really hinky to me :twocents:

Wonder if the ex-boyfriend knew his son wasn't there that night?

Wonder if the ex used to live with Phylicia and their son? Maybe that's why he entered the residence so freely...because he felt comfortable doing that. Otherwise, I would expect him to call the police before entering. I think he looks guilty as heck.

Wonder if the ex used to live with Phylicia and their son? Maybe that's why he entered the residence so freely...because he felt comfortable doing that. Otherwise, I would expect him to call the police before entering. I think he looks guilty as heck.

I totally agree...he looks hinky as can be. I almost feel like maybe he had a key to her residence but went and asked her family for one to deflect suspicion. I personally think he shone a spotlight right on himself.

Robinson's ex-boyfriend, Rashawn Webb, who is also the father of her son, was the first to notice she was missing.
(how convenient)

When she didn't answer his phone messages, he went to her apartment to check on her.
(was this the set up?)

So he went to Robinson's mother's house to grab a spare key

"I went to unlock the door. The top lock...wasn't locked," said Webb

"The bottom lock was locked. So I went in, looked around, everything looked like normal. Then I went to the bedroom and see her cell phone and keys on the bed."

"I would never do anything to hurt my kid's mother," he said. "I love her to death.

http://www.wavy.com/dpp/news/local_news/norfolk/norfolk-woman-missing-since-wednesday

This reminds me of the almost confession on Dr. Phil the other day with Michelle Warner whos BF confessed just a few days afterwards. Way to much info from the bf early on. Trying to establish a timeline of sorts just to throw things off.

imo

Hopefully LE has their sites on this ex. We need to know where he was all day during the day that Phylicia went missing.

And I wonder if he was also close with their son....Did he and Phylicia communicate daily?

Either we have a(nother) case of shoddy reporting, or somebody can't get their story straight. Upthread an article quoted her sister as saying the ex found her door unlocked and tampered with, at which time he called her family and they discovered her personal items on her bed. Now they are reporting that the door WAS locked and he went and got a key, at which time HE discovered her personal items on her bed. Hmmmmm. Either way gives him the means to have gone in and set things up to look however he might want. Maybe I'm jaded, but he just seems like the most obvious choice to be responsible for this.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back