IN - Kimberly Camm, 35, & 2 children murdered, Georgetown, 28 Sept 2000 *2 earlier trials OVERTURNED

smellsarat

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Anyone watch this tonight??? Wadda ya think??/ I dunno seems like they have really slim evidence to me...he is going to get a new trial.......I dunno it's one thing for Scott to kill his child within his wife.s' body..but for this guy to kill his two kids....I dunno...hard to believe..but the first set of jurors certainly did.............:behindbar

Yeah- just watched it..

The blood spatter on his shirt and shoes seems to be the major piece of evidence. The motive? He molested his daughter and his wife found out~ game over. As a trooper his life was over anyway, he had nothing to lose at that point.

WordsofWisdom said:
Yeah- just watched it..

The blood spatter on his shirt and shoes seems to be the major piece of evidence. The motive? He molested his daughter and his wife found out~ game over. As a trooper his life was over anyway, he had nothing to lose at that point.

No question --- hope they put him away for good next time -- so sad for the victim's family to have to go through it again -- interesting that the jurors had trouble believing he could kill his children even with all the evidence and the parade of affairs --

I did miss one thing though- can you fill me in?

WHEN QUESTIONING A JUROR (WOMAN) SHE WAS AN NG IN THE BEGINNING- SOMETHING WAS SAID (BY THE DEFENDANT?) THAT PUSHED HER OVER THE LINE.. WHAT WAS IT?

Sorry about the caps.. hit the wrong key- too lazy to change.

WordsofWisdom said:
I did miss one thing though- can you fill me in?

WHEN QUESTIONING A JUROR (WOMAN) SHE WAS AN NG IN THE BEGINNING- SOMETHING WAS SAID (BY THE DEFENDANT?) THAT PUSHED HER OVER THE LINE.. WHAT WAS IT?

Sorry about the caps.. hit the wrong key- too lazy to change.

If you mean the middle-aged juror with the red-hair, she was actually convinced by another juror she trusted, who said they'd stake their own life and their own daughters life that Cam was guilty -- she gave in to guilty based on that.

cecilia said:
If you mean the middle-aged juror with the red-hair, she was actually convinced by another juror she trusted, who said they'd stake their own life and their own daughters life that Cam was guilty -- she gave in to guilty based on that.

Yeah..that's the ticket!
Thanks! :)

Yeah but you are assuming that he did molest the girl yet they said he would have molested her just before he killed her.....I guess if the wife caught him??? but didn't seem to be enough time ...and if she suspected it before why not show something to the family that there was something troubling her........I dunno...yet the basketball players all said he skipped one of the games...sounds like he set the whole thing up.............:waitasec:

smellsarat said:
Anyone watch this tonight??? Wadda ya think??/ I dunno seems like they have really slim evidence to me...he is going to get a new trial.......I dunno it's one thing for Scott to kill his child within his wife.s' body..but for this guy to kill his two kids....I dunno...hard to believe..but the first set of jurors certainly did.............:behindbar
I watched it. Slim evidence? The little girl had defintely been molested and the defense wants all of that expunged from the next trial.. And the one hour descrepancy because of the time zone? And as with Peterson, who else could have done it.

yadler said:
I watched it. Slim evidence? The little girl had defintely been molested and the defense wants all of that expunged from the next trial.. And the one hour descrepancy because of the time zone? And as with Peterson, who else could have done it.
Was it proven that he molested the child???

smellsarat said:
Was it proven that he molested the child???

The child was molested in my opinion- based on what I heard on this show.
The child was of an age where she would have limited social engagements- or at least not without her parents KNOWING who she had been with- if not with them. The child was old enough to tell someone, and perhaps she did.

Is the Defense saying that she wasn't molested?
Or are they just saying that HE didn't molest her?
I may have missed that part.

At the conclusion of the TV show, it was stated that the defense wants the molestation of the daughter kept out of the second trial. That just about says it all as far as I am concerned.

yadler said:
At the conclusion of the TV show, it was stated that the defense wants the molestation of the daughter kept out of the second trial. That just about says it all as far as I am concerned.

Even though it wasn't proven that HE molested the child, I agree with Yadler...it certainly takes it to the Probable side.

What I am asking is if it was proven that HE alone was the molester...they said she would have had to be molested just before she was killed............

smellsarat said:
What I am asking is if it was proven that HE alone was the molester...they said she would have had to be molested just before she was killed............

I don't think they did prove that.
But didn't the Coroner say that it could have been HOURS before?
PLUS the grandmother said she had noticed this before.

I started watching it and then it made me too sick. I saw him crying though and it seemed fake. Womens' intuition.

smellsarat said:
You have to examine the time-line. The phone records indicated a phone call coming from the house at 7:16 yet, upon examination, it was discovered that because of the time zone change, that should have been recorded as 6:16. A little bit of digital (?) rape, the wife finds out, he does the deed and is on the basketball court just in the for the game to start.

He sure has befed up in prison, hasn't he? I am so glad that the prison facilities allow him the opportunity of muscularizing his upper body.

VERY good article about this.

They arrived quickly and Camm told them that he had found his son strapped into the car in the garage and had tried to revive him before he realized the entire family was dead. But there was nothing at the scene to indicate that Camm had indeed been near his son.

VERY good article about this.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back