GUILTY WY - Jesse Speer for kidnap, rape of 10yo girl, Cody, 8 Oct 2012

kai

Reaction score
Amber Alert just came across my radio

Cody Police Department has issued an Amber Alert for K. G.

Taken from the Park County Library in Cody, Wyoming on October 8, 2012

K. is an 11 year old white female 4 foot 8 inches tall weighing 70 pounds with BROWN eyes and hair, wears brown glasses

Last seen wearing a pink shirt, black capri pants

Seen getting into a white newer model TOYOTA four door driven by a white male 55 to 65 years of age, 6 feet tall, weighing 185 to 200 pounds with white hair and a white beard or goatee

http://mycountry955.com/amber-alert-posted-for-wyoming/

I can't find any links on local news sites yet. Wyoming is known to be "slow" when it comes to breaking news. Hopefully there will be more information coming out here soon.

Found a fb page for her and her mom. Can I link to hers?

The Cody Police Department issued an Amber Alert shortly before 7 Monday night after 11-year-old K. G. went missing.

G. was last seen at the Park County Library wearing a pink shirt, black capri pants and wearing brown glasses. She was seen getting into a white newer model Toyota four-door driven by a white male, age 55 to 65. The driver was believed to be around 6 feet tall, weighing between 185 and 200 pounds, with white hair and a white goatee.
http://trib.com/news/state-and-regi...cle_30b24480-22ec-5d01-a979-65b26b11d9e7.html

Oh Lord, please no. I don't think I can take another missing little girl. Please protect K. and bring her home safe and sound.

There is some information coming out on the scanner. I don't know how to link to it because I listen on my phone. It is Park County and it is the Powell Police, Fire and EMS. No scanner information in this thread. If someone wants to start a scanner thread downstairs that would be great!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back