GUILTY IN - Brendan Bell for child abuse, Lafayette, 2012

AAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Can I hit him in the head now?!

I read about this one. Poor little punkin. Anybody wanna take best whether this fine upstanding young man was busy playing a video game at the time and that's why he was frustrated at the infant interruptions?

I don't he was playing a video game, I think he was busy with putting on his make up and other things to make you look so groomed...and got mad cause his mascara didnt hit the right spot. What a %!~§££^!!

Brendan Bell mugshot:
BELL,_BRENDAN_20121008113736_320_240.JPG

He reminds me so much of John Mark Carr (from the Jon Benet Ramsey case)
images

IMO, JMO, MOO

I hate to say this, but just because he's 'doing better' and out of the ICU does NOT mean he may not potentially be saddled with lifelong developmental issues as a result of being beaten.

I hear ya Mary. It will remain to be seen down the road if it is a miracle this child survived or a cruel joke. :(

But sometimes all that is left is hope.

I hate how relatives try to soften the image of baby-battering b-tards. Bad childhood? The age-old excuse.

April 2013:

Lafayette teenager was sentenced Friday to 10 years in prison for hitting his 2-week-old son, causing skull fractures and brain bleeding that hospitalized the boy in intensive care last fall.

The boy, now 7 months old, recovered and is developing well.

His father, 19-year-old Brendan T. Bell, pleaded guilty last month in Tippecanoe Superior Court 1 to battery on a child, a Class B felony. He also pleaded guilty to misdemeanor battery against a relative in an unrelated case that occurred in January...

http://archive.indystar.com/article/BY/20130426/NEWS03/304260020/Teen-who-beat-son-going-to-prison

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sugarheart27
Back