Lindsay Lohan and mom in violent fight-Cops called

what does touching your neck have to do with cocaine?

Lindsay Lohan has a habit of playing her parents one against the other. Think about all the times that she never wanted to speak to Mom and/or Dad ever again - until she can pit one against the other. :moo:

Boo. Two active addicts going at each other. Nothing new here. I wish they would just either get into recovery or get into a casket.

Talk about a dysfunctional family! The apple does not fall far from the tree. :crazy:

I actually feel bad for Lindsay. This just goes to show how dysfunctional her parents are. This is from the OP article;

...'Lindsay is very concerned about her mom though and tried to convey this to Dina, but she was very emotional and tired. Lindsay even told her mom that she shouldn't be going out to clubs with her and should act more like her mother and less like her friend.'...

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ht-drug-addled-mother-Dina.html#ixzz28zIbRpnE
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

She wants a mother, she wants someone to be a parent for her. I don't excuse her ways of dealing with her problems. Lots of people have worse parents and live constructively. However, I do feel for someone who wants a parent and all they have are leeches. JMO

Absolutely Histrionic.......

This family has mental issues on top of the drug issues. Lindsay is very histrionic and will always have problems if she doesn't get help. Mom and Dad have their own mental problems too. I'm not up on psychiatry but her Dad seems to have Borderline Personality Disorder.

Histrionic: dependent, immature, seductive, flamboyant, dramatic, excitable, over-reactive

This family has mental issues on top of the drug issues. Lindsay is very histrionic and will always have problems if she doesn't get help. Mom and Dad have their own mental problems too. I'm not up on psychiatry but her Dad seems to have Borderline Personality Disorder.

Histrionic: dependent, immature, seductive, flamboyant, dramatic, excitable, over-reactive

No doubt that Lindsay Lohan is histrionic.

A pervasive pattern of excessive emotionality and attention seeking, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by five (or more) of the following:
  • Is uncomfortable in situations in which he or she is not the center of attention
  • Interaction with others is often characterized by inappropriate sexually seductive or provocative behavior
  • Displays rapidly shifting and shallow expression of emotions
  • Consistently uses physical appearance to draw attention to themselves
  • Has a style of speech that is excessively impressionistic and lacking in detail
  • Shows self-dramatization, theatricality, and exaggerated expression of emotion
  • Is highly suggestible, i.e., easily influenced by others or circumstances
  • Considers relationships to be more intimate than they actually are

http://behavenet.com/histrionic-personality-disorder

Histrionic is a form of narcissism. I can say that Lohan probably has it. Jerry Sandusky does not have Histrionic Personality Disorder.

No wonder Lindsay turned out the way she did. Not only does she have an insane mother who gets wasted with her, she has a creepy father who leaks private conversations to the press. No one pointed that part out! How did TMZ and the Daily Mail get audio of the phone call he taped? Because he sent it to them.

What betrayal. What dysfunction.

I thank God for the wonderful parents I have had.

No wonder Lindsay turned out the way she did. Not only does she have an insane mother who gets wasted with her, she has a creepy father who leaks private conversations to the press. No one pointed that part out! How did TMZ and the Daily Mail get audio of the phone call he taped? Because he sent it to them.

:goodpost:

Wow. I listened to the call and her dad is trying to repeat every little detail for the recording. He keeps repeating her mom broke her bracelet while she is trying to cry on his shoulder. More interested in getting dirt on Mom than helping Lindsey.
And she says she has to work that day. Who stays out to 4:30 am when they are expected to work that day?

Wow. I listened to the call and her dad is trying to repeat every little detail for the recording. He keeps repeating her mom broke her bracelet while she is trying to cry on his shoulder. More interested in getting dirt on Mom than helping Lindsey.
And she says she has to work that day. Who stays out to 4:30 am when they are expected to work that day?

It's really horrible. Can you imagine needing help desperately from a parent but that's what you have: One who is a drunken, drugged out mess and the other who wants nothing more than to turn the world against your mother and to profit from your misery and both who just want your money.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42187_6z8nU"]Dr. Phil Uncensored: Dina Lohan - YouTube[/ame]

A fuller interview: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEopN2N-9ug"]Dina Lohan on Dr Phil - YouTube[/ame]

No wonder.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back