Identified! NM - Lea Co., WhtMale, 25-45, suicide note, Jul'12 - Jiggs Mathis

does anyone (ahem CarlK) have a good relationship with the NAMUS case manager (same for both) who can call and confirm they are waiting on results to match the two?

My dealings with Clyde K have not been particularly productive. I'll Try e-mailing Wendy Honeyfield.

https://www.findthemissing.org/cases/768

Strange. Online records look like he hasn't been missing that long...and there is a facebook page made for him, though not a "missing" page. Though the info on the body found sounds like it had been there a while.

Looks like you beat me to it. I've submitted this one today too.

My dealings with Clyde K have not been particularly productive. I'll Try e-mailing Wendy Honeyfield.

Wendy Honeyfield responded.

Yes we do know who Jiggs Mathis is, and have no dental or xray information to identify him. I purposely entered his name, so that if/when the DNA is ran, it can be referenced to his family.

I feel a little silly for pointing out the obvious, but nevertheless, she was polite enough to respond.

I've sometimes thought that it might come in useful once in a while if Namus had a column for "We're fairly sure we know who this is but don't have confirmation yet"
It could prevent us from wasting both our time and theirs.

Like "match pending..." section.

I just noticed that this UID's status was changed on NamUs from unidentified to identified. Does anyone know if he did turn out to actually be Jiggs Mathis? Maybe he is because the page for Jiggs Mathis is also showing an error message.

I just noticed that this UID's status was changed on NamUs from unidentified to identified. Does anyone know if he did turn out to actually be Jiggs Mathis? Maybe he is because the page for Jiggs Mathis is also showing an error message.

I think, given the circumstances, that it's safe to presume that this is Jiggs.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back