CA - Gregory & LaQuron Lacy Ran Home Strip Club & Abused 7 Adopted Children

fhc

Reaction score
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/...me-strip-club-adopted-children_n_1970717.html

A murder investigation has led to the horrific discovery of a Southern California in-home strip club, where seven adopted children lived and were allegedly abused.

The adopted children, all under 11 years old,

The children also witnessed the all-night strip club parties, and investigators found at least five Ecstasy pills sitting on the home's kitchen counter

http://www.pe.com/local-news/rivers...th-child-abuse.ece?ssimg=746306#ssStory746307

A least four of the children described being hit by “Dad” with belts and a metal cane and the blows left them with injuries and scarring, according to an investigator’s statement in support of an arrest warrant.
A 6-year-old child said Gregory Lacy had threatened them with a Taser, court records show.
One young girl told authorities that Gregory Lacy had recently molested her on a bathroom floor and some of the children said they had witnessed it, court records show.
All seven children described being hit by “Mom” with fists, belts, hangers and metal objects, court records say. They said LaQuron Lacy often refused to feed them and locked them in their bedrooms, the investigator wrote.

How horrible for those 7 chidren who had already been adopted, which indicates there were previous problems in their care, abandonment or abuse of some kind. I wonder if they were siblings...it's unusual for this many adopted children to be in one home unless they are related....how did these people get approved? are they relatives of the children? so many questions about this situation....

I'm going to look around better and see if there's already a thread somewhere. It's hard to believe there isn't one.

I have a ton of questions about this and I'm wondering how many will be honestly answered. How did these people manage to pass the tests and background checks that are supposedly in place to protect children from going 'out of the pan into the fire' of neglect and/or abuse?
What are the laws in the jurisdiction in which these children were found? How long did these children live with them and how many times or by how many people were the children interviewed and asked 'What's it like in your home? Are you happy there? How do you get treated? How are you disciplined?' Along with a whole long checklist of other questions. One of the most important? How the hell did they hide who they were from the adoption personnel?

January 2013:

A husband and wife, who authorities said were operating a strip club in the Perris home they shared with their seven young children, must stand trial for child abuse and other charges, a judge ruled Friday, Jan. 18.

Gregory Bernard Lacy, 60, and LaQuron D. McLean Lacy, 43, were arrested Oct. 10 on suspicion of abusing their adopted children, all of whom are under the age of 12, court records show.

Gregory Lacy is also charged with molesting one of the children.
They have pleaded not guilty.

The children described being beaten by their adoptive mother and father with belts, hangers and a metal cane, Investigator Thomas Salisbury testified at a preliminary hearing Friday in Riverside.

http://m.pe.com/articles/salisbury-659978-lacy-children.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back