Kate Gosselin 'Not A Good Fit' For CouponCabin

Steely Dan

Former Member
Reaction score
http://tv.yahoo.com/news/kate-gosselin-not-good-fit-couponcabin-203936181.html

Kate Gosselin 'Not A Good Fit' For CouponCabin
Access HollywoodAccess Hollywood – 16 hours ago

Almost a year after her reality show "Kate Plus 8" ended its run on TLC, Kate Gosselin is exiting another job -- as a blogger for CouponCabin.com.

"A series of recent events have made it clear to me that Kate Gosselin and her contributions do not align with the authenticity which we set out to build almost a decade ago, and that Ms. Gosselin is simply not a good fit with the wonderful team and culture at CouponCabin," the website's founder and CEO Scott Kluth wrote in an open letter, posted Tuesday on the website....

I think it was her Google comment that got her fired; http://watch.accesshollywood.com/video/kate-gosselin:-we-dont-allow-google-in-our-home/1897532271001

HA! I am sure Ms. Gosselin thought she was too fabulous for any venture with such a low-rent name as "Coupon Cabin" anyway! I bet she flounced in there trying to tell everyone else what to do and made all kinds of demands, and it didn't fly, and "Coupon Cabin" WASN'T HAVING IT!!! LOL... Doesn't this woman realize America is SICK of her?? When she had the kids around her, we could put up with her, but solo=NO GO!! (I am so witty today, ha ha....[not])...

Perhaps it was the piccie of the wooden spoon she kept in her car. Does she cook in her car, or does she use it for other reasons (rumor being she beats her kids - unsubstantiated of course).

I don't think she's much of a fit for anything. But that's just my opinion.

MOO

Mel

She is just such a demanding shrew. I couldn't watch the show because of how she constantly harped on stuff, treated Jon like a dog and found fault with everyone. I couldn't deal with her and I think I am quite a patient and tolerant person.

Seriously, the only thing I would ever watch with her as a part of would be the train wreck of a show if they stuck her and Octomom together.

I can think of a lot of things that Kate Gosselin is so not a good fit for. I remember on her show how she had the one favorite out of eight kids. I'd ask why did she do it, but anyone who saw the show knows why- the free tummy tucks, hair extensions, and various other things. Poor kids!

a bit off topic but I have to ask! Does anyone know if she actually did appear on that cruise gig she had booked for this summer?

HA! I am sure Ms. Gosselin thought she was too fabulous for any venture with such a low-rent name as "Coupon Cabin" anyway! I bet she flounced in there trying to tell everyone else what to do and made all kinds of demands, and it didn't fly, and "Coupon Cabin" WASN'T HAVING IT!!! LOL... Doesn't this woman realize America is SICK of her?? When she had the kids around her, we could put up with her, but solo=NO GO!! (I am so witty today, ha ha....[not])...

Looks like you called it Annmarie!

"Kate Gosselin’s abrasive personality and expensive demands led to her being fired from CouponCabin blogger job: source"

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...firing-source-article-1.1185723#ixzz29hVYw1On

Looks like you called it Annmarie!

"Kate Gosselin’s abrasive personality and expensive demands led to her being fired from CouponCabin blogger job: source"

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...firing-source-article-1.1185723#ixzz29hVYw1On

From the link;

... The problem, sources told the Daily News, is how the notoriously difficult reality star has been battered by waves of bad press related to a bombshell, unauthorized, tell-all book written by Robert Hoffman, a pal of her ex-husband, Jon Gosselin.

The self-published work, called "Kate Gosselin: How She Fooled The World," contains allegations of child abuse and inhumane treatment of the family’s two dogs.

The book was pulled off of Amazon two weeks ago when lawyers for Gosselin charged Hoffman had based the project on inappropriately obtained confidential documents....

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...firing-source-article-1.1185723#ixzz29hyi6cTz

She doesn't deny any of it. She's just saying the info was garnered illegally.

From the link;

... The problem, sources told the Daily News, is how the notoriously difficult reality star has been battered by waves of bad press related to a bombshell, unauthorized, tell-all book written by Robert Hoffman, a pal of her ex-husband, Jon Gosselin.

The self-published work, called "Kate Gosselin: How She Fooled The World," contains allegations of child abuse and inhumane treatment of the family’s two dogs.

The book was pulled off of Amazon two weeks ago when lawyers for Gosselin charged Hoffman had based the project on inappropriately obtained confidential documents....

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...firing-source-article-1.1185723#ixzz29hyi6cTz

She doesn't deny any of it. She's just saying the info was garnered illegally.

Lololol on your last 2 sentences. She has always scared me...

Did they can the reality show about her "looking for love?" Dear God I hope so! She needs to get over herself...

If even half of those dog allegations are true, I have no words (that will pass TOS).

Ugly ugly behavior.

~jmo~

If even half of those dog allegations are true, I have no words (that will pass TOS).

Ugly ugly behavior.

~jmo~

I never watched her show, so I didn't know what a shrew she is, IMO. I'm still gassed by the fact that she doesn't deny the charges, just that they were obtained illegally.

I watched the show and iirc Jon was the one who wanted the dogs. I don't like her but I'm not so sure if I believe the article.

She hasn't denied anything yet. She's just said the stuff was acquired illegally.

Wasn't she "afraid" of big dogs, or am I thinking of Teresa Guidice on RHONJ?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhiteRaven
Back