CRAZY thought

princessmer81

Reaction score
Ok I know this is a stupid thought but I just had to get it out there. Please don't tell me how stupid I am because I know that this is stupid but still ...

With the BTK killer in the news I can't help but think ... a killer that finds sexual gratification in strangling girls and hanging them? His young female victims were found half-nude.
Now I know that BTK strikes in Kansas but could JonBenet's killer perhaps be a copy cat? The wording in the JBR ransome note is much different than that in the BTK letters but now the SBTC is making me think again ... Strangle, Bind, Tourture, Children???

Ok, I am crazy.:loser:

Anyone else crazy too?

Oh dear, I just realized that I basically wrote the same thing that TXSVICKI did in her SBTC thread. Sorry! I didn't intentionally copy!

Both of you are thinking along the same lines...

Here's an even crazier thought.

Dead child, dead case. Nobody has been actually actively investigating this case for over 6 years, they've all just been using the notoriety to cash in...

JonBenet is dead and her killer is alive and well and living in Michigan IMO.

John Ramsey, "It was an inside job."

He should know...

Seeker said:
Both of you are thinking along the same lines...

Here's an even crazier thought.

Dead child, dead case. Nobody has been actually actively investigating this case for over 6 years, they've all just been using the notoriety to cash in...

JonBenet is dead and her killer is alive and well and living in Michigan IMO.

John Ramsey, "It was an inside job."

He should know...

Ditto.

concernedperson said:
I agree. I really don't wan't to believe that a parent could do this to their child or cover up for whoever did. So I am grabbing at straws here. The easiest and most obvious answer is that one of the family members did it.

You mean in Charlevoix, right?

Guess what, I've been thinking he may be from CMU, Mt.Pleasant, Mich., where John went to college.

Never posted this before at WS, but I heard of a 13-yr old boy who lived there, born with a cleft palate defect which I'm sure had been fixed by surgery, who was found hanged, in a barn, and they assumed he'd been playing that erotic asphyixiation (sp?) game, college students would know about but I'm sure this boy didn't.

No, I didn't personally know him and have never been to the town, don't know the exact year when this happened, early 1950's I think, or maybe just before JR was in college there. Could it have been one of JR's peers, from way back then, who maybe still lives in Mich.? A frat guy?

Maybe the family rented out parking space when the town was crowded during games. Mind you, I'm not stating that as fact, just making it up as I go along, as we're all getting desperate enough to go crazy.

How could we find out if JR knew guys in college who played this game, and if he ever heard of the little boy incident?

Eagle1 said:
You mean in Charlevoix, right?

Guess what, I've been thinking he may be from CMU, Mt.Pleasant, Mich., where John went to college.

Never posted this before at WS, but I heard of a 13-yr old boy who lived there, born with a cleft palate defect which I'm sure had been fixed by surgery, who was found hanged, in a barn, and they assumed he'd been playing that erotic asphyixiation (sp?) game, college students would know about but I'm sure this boy didn't.

No, I didn't personally know him and have never been to the town, don't know the exact year when this happened, early 1950's I think, or maybe just before JR was in college there. Could it have been one of JR's peers, from way back then, who maybe still lives in Mich.? A frat guy?

Maybe the family rented out parking space when the town was crowded during games. Mind you, I'm not stating that as fact, just making it up as I go along, as we're all getting desperate enough to go crazy.

How could we find out if JR knew guys in college who played this game, and if he ever heard of the little boy incident?
While that may be an interesting story that you may want to expand on (due to the boardom we're all facing), I honestly doubt the Ramsey's would cover up the murder of their youngest and most precious child to protect some friend.

princessmer81 said:
Oh dear, I just realized that I basically wrote the same thing that TXSVICKI did in her SBTC thread. Sorry! I didn't intentionally copy!

LOL, I did think I was accidentally reading my own post there for a second. No, I know you weren't copying. Like you, after reading about btk, I couldn't help but notice some similiarities and think that maybe someone was copying, whether a family member or stranger, I don't know.

I just don't know any more about it, no matter how bored we're getting, and probably the barn is no longer there, or any records of the "accident" more than half a century ago.

No, they wouldn't cover for just a friend, unless....unless....

1. Maybe some association they're ashamed of would be exposed, or
2. He's become extremely powerful, after some kind of failure in life, as sociopath con-artists can and do, by devious means, or
3. There's a gang of them and he'd be afraid of reprisals, etc., etc.
4. Maybe it's even someone in a much-criticized gov't agency, which always claims any critics are crazy? And I'm not suggesting this is true, don't claim to know, but maybe
5. Immunity from any kind of prosecution, as someone suggested in the Condit-Chandra case, his associates might be covering for someone like that if such exists?

I'm just wondering what kind of activities were listed for JR when he was at CMU. Sports? Just sports? No theater group, student gov't, etc.? Just beating the bushes, not claiming to know a darned thing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VT_Squire
Back