New Leads in Hailey Dunn Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

nannymo

Reaction score
There has been a possible break-through in the investigation. Read about it at the link.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext?nxd_id=542272

The article says she was held in a home in Odessa and accidentally overdosed on drugs her captor was giving her to keep her compliant.....if it was really Hailey.

All told by a woman who supposedly saw her at the home and wrote a confession letter and sent it to investigators. :banghead:

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=542272

Authorities confirm they are looking into detailed allegations written in a letter from a woman jailed on drug charges. That woman, Sonja Renee Callahan, claims to have seen a girl fitting Hailey's description being held against her will in a West Texas home.

Callahan was being held on drug charges in a lock-up in Odessa Texas and that's where, four months ago, she wrote the letter and sent it to family members here in Abilene. Those family members shared the letter with investigators and they tell us some of those leads have proven to be valuable, and some have not.

** Editor's Note: Our news staff uncovered this new avenue of the investigation more than two months ago. We immediately took our information to investigators who asked us to not release the details because it could harm their investigation. Within the last 24 hours, we have been assured by investigators that our reporting of these details will not negatively impact the case.

"As another, final hint, that Callahan believes the girl may be Hailey Dunn, the letter goes on to claim it is tied to a case that is big news all around the country."

I wonder if this is the child *advertiser censored* case that ICE has arrested so many people this past year?

At the end of the article, the newswriter says that LE asked them not to reveal anythung so not to harm their investigation. That was 2 months ago, and now thry said, " Go ahead, you can talk about it now.."

I wonder why. Does that mean they have evidence to support this? Or the opposite?

At the end of the article, the newswriter says that LE asked them not to reveal anythung so not to harm their investigation. That was 2 months ago, and now thry said, " Go ahead, you can talk about it now.."

I wonder why. Does that mean they have evidence to support this? Or the opposite?

I am thinking they have all the information they need from her so now they can talk about it? Maybe they have investigated all they can so they are going to use the public to further their investigation.

So this woman knew that 13 yr old girl was kidnapped, drugged and used as a sex slave, and she didnt say anything about it until she was busted for drugs?

I think she should be charged with accessory to murder. :furious:

OMG.....((((Hailey))))

I bet SA and BD had a "little bit" to do with this....I am so pizzed right now.

I hope they both rot in hell.

I hope that Hailey didn't have to endure months on end of abuse and then death.

I have often thought she passed before SA ever walked out of his job that day but kept hoping she is alive.

I hope this leads somewhere - even if Hailey is no longer with us, those who loved her deserve to know where she is and be able to bring her home.

Oh god, I do not know what to think. It sounds pretty out there. There's a bunch of crazy people surrounding this whole thing. I don't have any faith in the authorities there to find out what happened to Hailey.

I feel this person might be out there somewhat too, but I also feel that she must have some pretty good information if LE has allowed the news media to release this information. If they thought she was a drugged out whacko i don't think they would have allowed it to be this big of a deal. I don't know, just throwing some "stuff" out there to try and make a little sense out of this new information.

For those of you who have been with this case from the beginning....do you remember CD wanting to try and get enough money for gas to go to Odessa and pass out posters because of a tip from there? Someone said they saw Hailey on a street corner didn't they? Makes me sad if she was really there and no one could find her.

I feel this person might be out there somewhat too, but I also feel that she must have some pretty good information if LE has allowed the news media to release this information. If they thought she was a drugged out whacko i don't think they would have allowed it to be this big of a deal. I don't know, just throwing some "stuff" out there to try and make a little sense out of this new information.

For those of you who have been with this case from the beginning....do you remember CD wanting to try and get enough money for gas to go to Odessa and pass out posters because of a tip from there? Someone said they saw Hailey on a street corner didn't they? Makes me sad if she was really there and no one could find her.

If she was there...believe me, more than one person knew she was there...many people probably knew she was there, they probably know she was Hailey Dunn and they should be rounded up like cattle. If drugs were involved someone will eventually talk. These people are gonna start naming names...wait and see. I expect to see some sealed indictments come across the wire in the near future. :yes:

Ector County Coliseum, Odessa, TX:

[ame="http://maps.google.com/maps?q=ector+county+coliseum+odessa+tx&hl=en&ll=31.884135,-102.390325&spn=0.010203,0.022638&fb=1&gl=us&hq=ector+county+coliseum+odessa+tx&hnear=ector+county+coliseum+odessa+tx&cid=0,0,17237335996745968089&t=h&z=16"]Google Maps[/ame]

So this woman knew that 13 yr old girl was kidnapped, drugged and used as a sex slave, and she didnt say anything about it until she was busted for drugs?

I think she should be charged with accessory to murder. :furious:

I doubt she's a lead on this case. She's probably just looking for attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk