GUILTY NJ - Autumn Pasquale, 12, Clayton, 20 Oct 2012 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

fhc

Reaction score
http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Police-Search-for-Missing-12-Year-Old-Girl--175157951.html

Police say Autumn Pasquale, 12, was last seen leaving her home on W. High Street in Clayton on Saturday around 12:30 p.m. while riding on a white Odyssey BMX bike. The girl’s parents reported her missing at 9:30 p.m.

The girl is described as a white female, standing 5-foot-2 and weighing 120 pounds with blue eyes and blonde hair in either a pony tail or bun. She was last seen wearing navy blue shorts underneath navy blue sweatpants, a yellow t-shirt with the words “Clayton Soccer” on front, bright blue high-top sneakers and a silver or light grey Cinch backpack with the word “Reckless” printed across the back.

http://www.nj.com/gloucester-county/index.ssf/2012/10/clayton_girl_12-year-old_autum.html

Several Facebook posts by family and friends pleaded for help finding the girl.

Autumn Pasquale (Facebook photo)
Joe Green/South Jersey Times
MacDonald said borough police and officers with the Gloucester County Prosecutor’s Office - along with the area CART (Child Abduction Response Team) - are searching for Pasquale.

Anyone with information that may help lead them to the girl is asked to call police at 856-881-2300.

Contact Joe Green

thread #1

casemap

Continue the discussion here:

Latest News:

The Gloucester County Prosecutor's Office said in a statement early Tuesday that the body found 10 p.m. Monday in Clayton is believed to be that of Autumn Pasquale, who was last seen on Saturday.
Officials did not say exactly where the body was found. An autopsy to confirm the body's identity will be conducted Tuesday morning by the Gloucester County Medical Examiner's office, officials said.
http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/local&id=8856626
:no:

Investigators are poring over the property near the corner of Vine Street and Clayton Avenue. That’s where the body of a girl, believed to be 12-year-old Autumn Pasquale, was found in a recycle bin around 10 o’clock last night.

Autumn was last seen 12:30 Saturday afternoon, reported missing later that night, and has been the subject of an in-depth search in and around the quiet town of Clayton.

A statement from the Gloucester County Prosecutor’s Office says her family was notified of the discovery Monday night. An autopsy to confirm the identity will be done Tuesday morning.

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/20...ed-to-be-missing-12-year-old-autumn-pasquale/

Oh my goodness this is not the news I was hoping for. This has stunned me as I was so hoping for a good outcome.

Rest in peace Autumn and the grieving begins for those left behind. May there be quick answers and swift justice. This is madness when a child cannot even go for a bike ride safely anymore.

eleph

Oh nooo Autumn nooo. Prayers for the pasquale family. So so so sorry, little girl.......

Carrying over some thoughts from the previous thread.

Re: The house behind Gleason's. If the dog's hit was true, and this guy has a younger sister.

Could we be looking at suspects who are also fairly young? Just tossing ideas out there that are bouncing around my head, but could it be one of those cases where some other guys from School led her out somewhere, and things took a wrong turn? Perhaps the guy's younger sister was present and brought the "scent" back to the house? This could explain the large distance between this house and where Autumn was found?

Or do I watch too much TV?

Oh no. Another child taken by evil.

That poor family. :(

RIP Autumn. <3

I'm just at a loss for words

So many young lives have been taken

Rest in peace sweet Autumn

:rose:

Carrying over some thoughts from the previous thread.

Re: The house behind Gleason's. If the dog's hit was true, and this guy has a younger sister.

Could we be looking at suspects who are also fairly young? Just tossing ideas out there that are bouncing around my head, but could it be one of those cases where some other guys from School led her out somewhere, and things took a wrong turn? Perhaps the guy's younger sister was present and brought the "scent" back to the house? This could explain the large distance between this house and where Autumn was found?

Or do I watch too much TV?

I too have a feeling this is going to be a "younger" perp, and that perhaps she was lured.

Sorry to be a pain but does anybody know where I can find a map that has been marked with where Autumn's body was located? TIA.

Woke up to the news. Dammit. Just sick and tired...

Group hug for my fellow WSers. Prayers for the family.

I just found out this morning and I had her missing poster on my fb since she went missing a few days ago. Poor Autumn. This is so horrible. Is there any other info about her, where was the recycling bin found, was she clothed, injuries?

Prayers to her family and friends. RIP beautiful Autumn. xoxo

I've been following this case as a lurker because I felt I needed a little break from actively participating in another missing little girl case.

I am so saddened by Autumn's death, and so freaking angry that someone can do horrific things to kids.

Who knows exactly how this will turn out - did she meet a friend/friends and things went terribly wrong? Was she hit by a car and someone panicked? Was she killed for her bike? Did someone lure her there specifically for his evil purposes? But whatever the cause, this was a little girl, someone's child. And I hope justice is served for her.

One final comment - the recycling container apparently wasn't that far from her home. Who conducted the searches for Autumn? Was it LE and trained volunteers, or did locals also participate? It seems like if Autumn was there all this time, she would have been found pretty swiftly. I assume trash bins and recycling containers would have been among the first places that were checked.

God bless you, Autumn.

I thought it was said there were some vacant homes near there my thinking is they had one of those containers outside maybe the bigggggg ones. I may be wrong but that was the visual I had when i read container!
I might be wrong. JMO

I thought it was said there were some vacant homes near there my thinking is they had one of those containers outside maybe the bigggggg ones. I may be wrong but that was the visual I had when i read container!
I might be wrong. JMO

My thinking too. I live about 20 min away and almost all the towns here give you large recycling containers on wheels. I can take a pic of mine if anyone isnt sure what im talking about. They are township property so it's not something you take when you move.

My thinking too. I live about 20 min away and almost all the towns here give you large recycling containers on wheels. I can take a pic of mine if anyone isnt sure what im talking about. They are township property so it's not something you take when you move.

If you don't mind me asking what days are the pickup for recycling ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73