Deceased/Not Found UK - April Jones, 5, Machynlleth, Wales, 1 Oct 2012 #7 *M. Bridger guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amber34

Reaction score
This is why the UK should adopt the Amber Alert system

April Jones was last seen playing on her bicycle with friends near her home in the town around 7:30 BST on Monday.

She was seen getting into a light coloured van which then drove off.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-19795761

563966_10151265600401393_1906087193_n.jpg

thread #1
thread #2
thread #3
thread #4
thread #5
thread #6

Continue the discussion here:

Social Media Rules Reminder :tos:

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!
Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Does anyone know who did the airbrushed pic of April. I think the original pic used is the one of April in her blue checkered school uniform dress.

The airbrushed version is showing April in a pink dress with a pink bow alisson (?) band. I know we live in an age of airbrushing, but why change that pic?

If it is to fit in with the 'pink' theme there is a lovely pic of April already in a pink dress (original).

I know it's irrelevant, just find it odd.

'Dots' in Cornwall, thanks for your post on now closed thread :)

When I say analyse, I really mean picking things to pieces, word by word.

Meanwhile, a little tot is away from those who love her. Especially a cousin who obviously loves her to bits. :-(

Does anyone know who did the airbrushed pic of April. I think the original pic used is the one of April in her blue checkered school uniform dress.

The airbrushed version is showing April in a pink dress with a pink bow alisson (?) band. I know we live in an age of airbrushing, but why change that pic?

If it is to fit in with the 'pink' theme there is a lovely pic of April already in a pink dress (original).

No idea, at first I thought it was genuine then realised it was the school uniform photo. It's very pink isn't it.

PS I think you mean 'Alice' band. :)

Re yopsy.com

It seems to be like a search site for tweets, news reports, etc by subject/person

Ann, I couldnt see any comment by any mary johnson, was it under tweets?

I noticed lots of tweets regarding a sighting of MB on Tuesday and person complaining that police still havent taken her witness statement. Dont know what thats all about.

BUMPED

MB- Mark Bridger- The Suspect
AJ- April Jones- Victim (lives on estate)
CJ- Coral Jones- Victims Mum (lives on estate)
PJ- Paul Jones- Victims Dad (lives on estate)

EG/ED- Elaine Dafydd nee Griffiths- Suspects Ex and Mum to his kids SB & CB Also ED 5yrs old child (with husband now) Who is one of Aprils best friends. (lives on estate)
RD- Rhys Dafydd- ED's husband (lives on estate)

MH-7yr old Child WITNESS, friend of AJ and ED, the trio had played together all summer.
LH- Lorna Hearne- MH's Mum (lives on estate)

KG- Kaz Griffiths- ED's sister, who also had 2 children with PJ

JJ- Aprils sister 16 (lives on estate)
HJ- Aprils Brother 11 (lives on estate)

DS- Dai Smith- CJ's Step Dad
LS- Lyn Smith- CJ's Mum

VF- Vicky Fenner- Suspects latest ex GF, (lives on estate)
AF- Amy Fenner- VF's sister (both have spoken to the Media)

JW- Julie Williams- Suspects 1st wife (lives on estate)
SW- Scott Williams- Suspects son, who only met him this year (lives on estate)
CR- Corrina Robinson- Suspects GF before VF

RM- Richard Moon- CJ's Father
JM- Jean Moon- CJ's Step-mother
MR- Mair Raftree- April's God mother (lives Aberystwyth)

CS-Carween Sheen- friend of CJ, VF & EG WITNESS who saw a man with Black bag on riverside
GE-Gloria Edwards- Ex neighbour of MB Llanbrynmair
PE- Paul Edwards- Ex neighbour of MB Llanbrynmair
BE-Ben Edwards- Ex neighbour and friendly with MB Llanbrynmair (son of above)

Re yopsy.com

It seems to be like a search site for tweets, news reports, etc by subject/person

I noticed lots of tweets regarding a sighting of MB on Tuesday and person complaining that police still havent taken her witness statement. Dont know what thats all about.

No under a 'timeline photos' second page. Didn't look at the tweets

It was done by Zina Zees Enchanting Images (It's on the bottom of the pic) she has an FB page and a website for photo manipulation and the like.

Re yopsy.com

BBM The complaint re witness status was also on the DYFD Police FB page, I noticed the other day.

'Dots' in Cornwall, thanks for your post on now closed thread :)

When I say analyse, I really mean picking things to pieces, word by word.

Meanwhile, a little tot is away from those who love her. Especially a cousin who obviously loves her to bits. :-(

Thank you Kindly, I am with you in your 'speak' now ! :blushing:

I can also back what you said re FB pages that IS a Family run Page! :great:

Also worth noting that April's Auzzie Relations are very close to CJ by what both sides have written.

It really is heart-breaking.

Thank you Kindly, I am with you in your 'speak' now ! :blushing:

I can also back what you said re FB pages that IS a Family run Page! :great:

Also worth noting that April's Auzzie Relations are very close to CJ by what both sides have written.

It really is heart-breaking.

It is.
That is really the page, the only other one is CJ's mum who posts new photos fairly often, but nothing like MM. Which is to be expected because MM is young and would be well across all the technology and has the networks to help spread these posts. Note one of her friends asks if ok to share and MM says, yes please, anything about April.

It was done by Zina Zees Enchanting Images (It's on the bottom of the pic) she has an FB page and a website for photo manipulation and the like.

It seems to be a bit of a trend these days on similar sites and groups, they edit a photo by way of a tribute or memorial. It's mostly done by Kids but it's catching on to some adults too!

BTW 'Dots', more useless info, my g'grandfather was born in Penzance, family were bakers and confectioners.

thanks, found it. Perhaps she linked the wrong article or else the daily mail edited their article.

I think it might be edited, or she has added a few of her own ingredients :twocents:

Edit: I did notice the other night that on a couple of the news sites the video links have been removed 'for legal reasons'. Don't ask me which ones, there have been too many viewed!

No idea, at first I thought it was genuine then realised it was the school uniform photo. It's very pink isn't it.

PS I think you mean 'Alice' band. :)

Ah thanks. I thought I was close, but it didn't sound quite right LOL. Does that come from Alice in Wonderland?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suesleuth