GUILTY NY - 'Cannibal' Cop Plotted to Eat 100 Women: Feds

SurfieTX

Reaction score
:what:

A New York City police officer who allegedly planned to kidnap, cook and eat as many 100 women has been arrested following a joint NYPD and FBI investigation.

Gilberto Valle III, of Forest Hills, Queens, was charged with one count of conspiracy to commit kidnapping, according to a federal criminal complaint, as well was using the National Crime Information Center database to access unauthorized data.

The complaint alleges that Valle, 28, exchanged electronic messages with an unnamed coconspirator "about kidnapping, cooking and eating body parts of [Victim 1]."

The complaint alleges that in addition to conspiring to kidnap "Victim 1," he had discussed plans to "kidnap, rape, torture, kill, cook and eat body parts of a number of women." He had allegedly created computer files pertaining to "at least 100 women and containing at least one photograph of each woman." According to the complaint, he used law enforcement databases to conduct surveillance on potential victims.

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/cannibal-cop-plotted-eat-100-women-feds/story?id=17562584#.UIloeG-2sUW

Gahhhh!!!!! When does it end? Seriously so sick!!!!

I just read about this :what:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/10/25/nyc-police-officer-arrested-for-alleged-cannibal-plot/

After reading the thread about Jessica Ridgeway's killer and his online activities at the "deep web" or whatever they call it, this one doesn't come as much of a surprise.

The FBI, etc. need to break up these online groups and find some way to keep people from using these forums to plan and act out brutal murder fantasies.

Justice Seeker came across an interesting connection to some Aleternate reality sites, a game and some unsolved murders linked to Steve Pearsall(missing). It was freaky, because I too found connections on some cases I am working on that lead to the same site and connections to a site seeking to kill children and the videos that they posted linked to this game and several sites including a popular forum that has misterious ties in the treasure hunts they promote and some dark games which speak of things that are National Security type things and surprisingly, allowed to exist on the net.
Thing is, these games tie to a POI I have on many crimes and I am confident, that the blog Justice seeker found from within this web of a game is none other than my POI and possibly one of those missing people is tied to him as well.
I came across a code in the Pradice Slaves key of the Zodiac which recently became interest of LE once I discovered how the code is used to plot murder. It is proven in my eyes, that most of all the 60's 70's and early 80's unsolved in California all have one thing in common, a distinct pattern which criss-crosses the state in conjunction with that dice code and its application to the map.
I am confident, a secret society is out there that is plotting hundreds(and after seeing this) if not thousands of murders in these end times of the world as we know it.We really need to upgrade our technology and create more public access to info.
I want to see LE, FBI,Homeland security and every investigating body to have access to maps which show dates, locations ,times,Mos,weapons ued, etc., etc. of all unsolved crimes, so that the patterns can be detected and the propper connections made to jailed killers and current suspects. This would clean the maps and make solving these crimes easier.
What a shame that those of us seeking to solve murders have less access to info than the killers themselves seem to have.

I am confident there is a God. He must be really ticked off about whats happening these last few years in our extra protected society. Something is terribly wrong and I give kudo's to all of you who work the boards and expose these things. Without you we are all just numbers, waiting to become a statistic on the map. I refuse to be one.

I would hope they know who the unnamed accomplice is.

I was just reading this and it scared the (bleep)out of me ! That is one sick *advertiser censored* and a cop to boot, a person in a postion of trust :eek:

NYC police officer charged in cannibalism plot

NEW YORK (AP) — A city police officer dreamed up plots to kidnap, torture, cook and eat at least 100 women whose photos, names and addresses he pulled from a confidential law enforcement database, authorities said Thursday.

Gilberto Valle's fantasies about cannibalizing women — in one, he said he hoped to "cook her over low heat, keep her alive as long as possible" — were retrieved in a trail of emails, computer files and instant messages in online fetish chat rooms, and authorities said he was arrested because he was taking steps to carry them out.

None of the women was harmed, although a prosecutor said some of the women knew Valle and he had stalked at least two of them at home or work — once in his police car in a "very intimidating fashion." Authorities said he had had lunch with one of them.

Valle's estranged wife tipped authorities off to his chilling online activity, leading to his arrest....

http://centurylink.net/news/read.php?rip_id=<DA24SKKO1@news.ap.org>&ps=1011&page=1

This world is such a scary place sometimes...such a scary place.

I am thankful that Valle was caught; but I wonder how many more are not caught...

And the post above about secret societies is intruiging...I believe there are definitely underground type places where this sort of stuff can be discussed, and planned...I think of the Smiley Face murders, Magnotto, Jessica Ridgeway's killer, and others...something is out there for sure.

Best-
Herding Cats

HC:

I know what you mean about 'secret societies.' I worked for a great deal of time on the 'Young Male College Students' forum and I do believe it is a secret society type crime. It never occurred to me there could be so many others, like this case implies of another !

It's truly horrifying what goes on behind closed doors. Computers have brought out an entirely new dimension, hidden,... but NOT so much. But,..... you have to look! Sometimes just googeling can bring you to a world you never knew existed. You feel, ........... well kinda' weird exploring what you're seeing and then you try to wipe all memories of that site out of your's and your computer memory! :eek:

Who knows if this guy would have ever carried out his fantasies, but the fact that there's others with the same mind-set and they're encouraging each other on ............ perhaps that's why we're seeing so many horrific crimes.

Just imagine if this guy had have been able to carry out his demented fantasies for real! Or maybe even more than once!

Unimaginable what's in {sick} mind~

JMHO and all that,
fran

PS, fwiw, a few years ago I thought the Male College Student cases were target in the Great Lakes area and then spreading to the East Coast and then down towards the South (USA), and there was nothing indicating this phenomena was on the West Coast ........... that was until the last few years. One of my daughter's circle of friends disappeared and turned up drowned, situation EXACTLY like the Male College Students forum's victims. I was stunned and still am. fran :(

This story, along with Jessica Ridgeway's murder has opened my eyes to a scary online dungeon that I could never have imagine existed. I've seen movies like hostel, where there is a dark underworls of doom, but how can people hide things like this on the internet? I'm not naive- I know that child *advertiser censored* sites and things like that exist. *shudder* But sites about cannibalism and murders?
We're not going looking for them, but how do people find these sites if they're so well-hidden? I wish it was easier for LE to find them :(

I really didn't need to read about this... there goes what little bit of free time I had for the weekend. After the Jessica Ridgeway and Autumn Pasquale cases, my heart is weary and my soul is bruised. All of these cases, however show us that we CAN NOT stick our head in the sand and ignore what is going on. There is a great shadow over our world, and we desperately need people who care and are willing to shine what lights we have into the darkness. Has anyone found Gilberto Valle's Facebook page?

There are some really crazy and whacked out people out there. :crazy:

I have to go find the article I just read but basically the fbi backed up the plot (said it was real) and two of the women were named victim 1 and victim 2 and he had been stalking them!

#insane is right!

One of the things I find most frightening is that I do not get ANY creepy vibes by looking at his pictures! Quiet the opposite - he looks like a really nice guy. I have a 'radar' system that is pretty darn good, and most of the time, I immediately see something 'off' with pictures that other people see as OK. Not this time - these are the ones that scare me the most.

I think someone should put HIM in a big oven and lock the door! He deserves nothing less than that for even having these thoughts!! Sicko!!

This will be interesting to see how it gets handled because technically, he didn't do anything illegal, did he? Well, except access files he didn't have a reason to at work, but he won't serve much time for that! As horrible as the things he was wanting to do are..... he and other people have only 'talked' about it so far. Can you imagine letting that man walk back out into the streets a free man? :what:

This will be interesting to see how it gets handled because technically, he didn't do anything illegal, did he? Well, except access files he didn't have a reason to at work, but he won't serve much time for that! As horrible as the things he was wanting to do are..... he and other people have only 'talked' about it so far. Can you imagine letting that man walk back out into the streets a free man? :what:

This is the really scarey part! He needs to be locked up. I hope they can find some other charges to stick him with... maybe for stalking? Still he will get out someday.

He does have federal charges and NO bail.....

Feds: Police officer's ghoulish plot no fantasy

http://www.centurylink.net/news/read.php?id=19121131&ps=1011&cat=&cps=0&lang=en

NEW YORK (AP) — It's a ghoulish tale to rival Hannibal Lecter: A police officer using a law enforcement database creates a list of scores of women he plots to abduct, kill and — in ways he describes in sickening detail — eat.

The federal charges against Gilberto Valle are real. But was his alleged appetite for cannibalism more than fantasy?

Federal prosecutors told a judge on Thursday that even though no one was harmed, the answer is definitely yes.

With one potential victim, Valle "took active and affirmative steps" that brought him to the brink of "kidnapping a woman, cooking her and actually eating her," Assistant U.S. Attorney Hadassa Waxman said in arguing successfully to deny the officer bail.............

The shocking allegations against Valle — a six-year New York Police Department veteran, college graduate and father of an infant child — were revealed Thursday in a criminal complaint charging him with kidnapping conspiracy and unauthorized use of the database.

Magistrate Judge Henry Pitman agreed on Thursday that Gilberto Valle should be jailed without bail on charges he called "unspeakable" and "profoundly disturbing."..............more at link......

What?

What?

What the he** is going on???????????????:what::what::what:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member