Breaking news in the LISK case

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far, no indications he's ever actually done any of the things he's talked about on the internet. 28 is probably a bit young to be LISK, in any case.

So far, no indications he's ever actually done any of the things he's talked about on the internet. 28 is probably a bit young to be LISK, in any case.

Yup, that would make him 12 in '96. It's possible, but not probable.

What are your thoughts?

Hi Justice,

It DID cross my mind...I think he may be too young, but after hearing about Jessica Ridgeway's killer I guess I have to re-consider the age of the LISK...

What really got my attention was him saying that he would bind her hands and BARE FEET!!!

In the criminal complaint he agrees to abduct a woman drug her and deliver her alive to a 2nd co conspirator for a fee of $5000.00 dollars. If he's not the killer maybe the co conspirator is. I'm still reading but I got a feeling about this. I'm sure LE is investigating the possiblity of a link to the murders.

Even more disturbing to me is that this whacknut had co-conspirators!!
And he passed the psych test?
This world is inhabited by some really disturbing f'd up people man.

I am curious as to why these alleged co conspiritors have not been arrested!

Even more disturbing to me is that this whacknut had co-conspirators!!
And he passed the psych test?
This world is inhabited by some really disturbing f'd up people man.

Many of them seem to find employment with New York LE...WTF? I'm hoping this means the FBI are seriously investigating but I'm not holding my breath...

The feds and local LE in Calif (Sierra Lamar), Colorado (Jessica Ridgeway), and New Jersey (Autumn Pasquale) have shown us what can be done by legit law enforcement agencies - so sad for New York city and Suffolk County residents that they can't rely on their police - so glad I don't live there

Ewwwww!!!!!!!!! Just so sick! He is probably too young like was stated above, but what if he has been a "runner" for some other sicko? LISK? O man.

I'm sure there will be more info. in the days to come why do you think they haven't arrested his co conspiritors?

According to the daily beast article, this creep wanted to cook his victim alive!

I'm sure there will be more info. in the days to come why do you think they haven't arrested his co conspiritors?

Justice,
Maybe they are are part of a sting? Or, if not, maybe they hadnt actually committed a crime under the guise of pure fantasy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni