OH - Mary Rowles & Alice Jenkins charged in abuse of 6 kids, 28 April 2003

JAIL IS TOO GOOD FOR THESE WOMEN... HOPEFULLY THEY WILL BE SEPARATED AND NEVER SEE EACHOTHER.

How does this happen??!!!!!!!!

Kenmore women each sentenced to 30 years

Two Kenmore women accused of abusing their six children were sentenced to 30 years in prison each this afternoon.

Mary Rowles, 31, the mother of the six children, and her lesbian partner, Alice Jenkins, 28, could have received more than 100 years each from Summit County Common Pleas Judge Patricia Cosgrove.

In October, the women pleaded guilty to an entire 55-count indictment alleging kidnapping, child endangering, felonious assault and other charges involving the children, now ages 7 to 15.

Rowles' five sons allege they were locked in dark closets, deprived of food, forced to eat feces and were mentally and physically abused for a year or more. Rowles' 12-year-old daughter was not subjected to the same abuse, police said, but is included as a victim because of her presence in the home.

Story from Ohio.com

30 years isn't long enough for those 2. I've been following this case since it was close to home. The things those women did to those boys was disgusting, horrible and they should pay for the rest of their lives, especially their mother that allowed such abuse to continue and was a part of it.

Their punishment should include the same treatment to which they subjected their children...Get my drift??? I think that abusing children is one of the worst crimes imaginable and deserves the harshest of punishments. Children are helpless and dependent on adults. They have no choice or say in how they are treated. Let's hope that these women get what is coming to them in prison...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back