CA - Jonathan Cuevas, 20, shot to death by LA County deputy, 10 Oct 2010

Wow, only two folks(aside from me) around here find it criminal for an officer to shoot a man running away and then walk up and finish him off?

Wow, only two folks(aside from me) around here find it criminal for an officer to shoot a man running away and then walk up and finish him off?

No. I am with you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

No. I am with you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Whew. Now how many others are? This thread had around 150 views, and it seemed like only two found something wrong with the situation.

Whew. Now how many others are? This thread had around 150 views, and it seemed like only two found something wrong with the situation.

Some threads do not get as much traffic or a response but I am sure out of the 150 a majority would agree that this officer was out of line.

Anyways.. I am shocked the officer only received a 10 day suspension. He should be tossed in jail with the other criminals. The victim was running away so this officer should not of felt threatened. The officer had no good reason to shoot the poor guy again.

Absolutely disgusting. The guy was running away and the officer felt the need to shoot him? And not just once, but four times!? And he actually walked over while the poor guy was laying there dying and shot him again. Unbe-frickin-lievable.

I hope that justice will be served and this 'law enforcement officer' will be held accountable for his sickening actions. He deserves some hard jail time. Just because he's a cop shouldn't mean he can escape the law after murdering someone in cold blood.

Rest in peace Jonathon. Prayers for your family.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back