Anderson Cooper's Daytime Show Cancelled

BetteDavisEyes

Fasten your seatbelts...
Reaction score
Well, he seems like a nice enough guy. But that laugh of his..... oy!

That's sad. I like Anderson. Although, I never watched the show, so I guess I wasn't being very supportive, lol.

I admit i didnt watch the show much but i do love Anderson. I like his personality and love when he gets the giggles, not to mention that his impersonation of Courtney Stodden's lizard lip contortions is enough to induce my own case of uncontrollable giggles. With those gorgeous blue eyes of his, he is quite easy on my eyes.
I'm just not much of a talk show watching person but I like his nighttime show and watch it when I can.

I never really watched it either. I do watch his Anderson 360 show though, or whatever that's called. I like that a lot and hope it remains on the air. (That's where he does the courtney stodden impressions SwampMama)!

I watched the show, at first, but it got kind of lost on me because it was like any other talk show out there. Overall, he's a great person, as far as his personality goes... but I just like him better as a journalist.

Though, I do have to say the only reason I watched The Mole 2 was because of him... I liked him in that.

I liked AC's talk show before he went to the "live" version with a co-host. Bad idea. :moo:

Jersey Shore is still on the air (as of now), but this gets cancelled?

I loved it when he called out Star Jones.

I only tuned in twice when it was about an issue I heard he was doing. I found it was done well, and really, who doesn't love this guy?? He is just amazing. I love him as a journalist.

I can't believe they would cancel him.

Goz

I was reading that article you quoted, Blondie, in the daily mail, and it struck me is pointless the way all these anchors are moving from one place to another. To me, the news is the news, and unless I really dislike someone, it doesn't matter to me who reads it.
I do like Anderson Cooper, but I don't go out of my way to watch his show, sadly for him, I guess.
There is only so much time in a day, right?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back