GUILTY IL - Justin Plackowska, 7, & Olivia Dworakowski, 5, stabbed to death, 31 Oct 2012

So incredibly sad.

It seems a couple of factors were in play here... her father's death, the argument with her husband, and the 'demons' telling her to kill the children. I'm a little undecided about whether the voices were present or not, but I think her going to church both before and after (or trying to after) leads a little credibility towards this statement. I'd like some more background on the nanny, but I'm sure that will surface in time.

I'm in no way making excuses for her taking away two beautiful young lives. There is absolutely no excuse that would justify these actions.

Such a tragedy, my prayers are with all affected. RIP little darlings, and the poor dogs too. :(

whats with the nannies and sitters crackin' up? this is horrible. i dont even know how to process this sort of sickness/evil ... speechless

I live in the Northwest suburbs of Chicago, Naperville is not too far from me. I have been following this story since very early this morning (saw it on the Chicago Tribune news, online at work). I kept looking on WS all day to see if anyone had started a thread. I wanted to start one but though I read here very often I rarely post and have never started a thread, too shy!

This is a hugely disturbing event. The details are still coming out but two little children have just died in a most violent way, freshly after the travesty in NY with the children allegedly stabbed to death by their nanny.

I"m sickened. I'm a mother of two beautiful daughters, I feel upset if one of them has a cold, or gets a scratched knee while running. I cannot fathom hurting a child...no matter the age....no matter the method.

Thankfully in this case the alleged babysitter has been charged with 1st degree murder. Too bad our death penalty in Illinois was recently abolished (2009 I think.....). Still, no matter what happens to this alleged perp, no amount of 'justice' in the world will bring back these two innocent children.

Thanks for starting this thread.

I wonder if the story about the Nanny in NYC motivated her. This is so weird, I don't know if it is because I'm on Websleuths a lot but it seems like the world has lost it's mind.

I lived in Naperville for many years, and this story just breaks my heart. Here's the latest:
http://napervillesun.suntimes.com/1...-in-court-in-stabbing-deaths-of-two-kids.html

I wish I hadn't read that article. Not your fault, as I had already just found it on my own, but those details about the children's last moments are absolutely heartbreaking. Why must people with problems take them out on the innocent? How can a mother stab her son to death as he tells her he loves her and pleads for his life, then kill someone else's child who trusted this woman to take care of her little girl? I thought after the NYC nanny murders it couldn't get any worse, but it just did.

I wish I hadn't read that article. Not your fault, as I had already just found it on my own, but those details about the children's last moments are absolutely heartbreaking. Why must people with problems take them out on the innocent? How can a mother stab her son to death as he tells her he loves her and pleads for his life, then kill someone else's child who trusted this woman to take care of her little girl? I thought after the NYC nanny murders it couldn't get any worse, but it just did.

Same here. :( I can't even read the whole thing. She stabbed her son more than 100 times???????

I am sick over this.

People think i'm crazy because of how selective I am about who I let watch my kids...this is why. Heck, If I could - NO ONE would watch my child aside from myself and my husband. I don't trust Nanny sites no matter how extensive their background checks are...noone has a record until their first offense & my kids will not become a first offense - if I can help it.

My heart goes out to the mom who lost her five year old daughter in this horrendous way. And to think that the murderer did this in the home of the child she was babysitting. So the dogs must have belonged to the nurse and her five year old daughter too.

What does the husband have to say? Is he able to offer insight as to what was going on in this woman's life that led to her going ballistic. No clues whatsoever? Did he ignore her and leave his child alone with her and go on with his business as usual? Had she been crazy and he didn't know how to cope but never could imagine her doing something like this?

Adding to the horror is her total disregard for the other family - to do this at another woman's house and ruin her life in her home, not her own. I cannot imagine what the nurse is going through right now.

Obviously the woman lost her mind but that offers no comfort. My heart aches thinking about the children's last moments.

My stomach is in knots after reading the description of this crime.

Her father dies (who had a life) and she takes from the world two innocent children. No words.

Naperville murders: Woman charged with fatally stabbing 2 kids

Thursday, November 01, 2012

Related Video

Woman charged with fatally stabbing 2 kids

ABC7 Chicago Team Coverage

October 31, 2012 (NAPERVILLE, Ill.) (WLS) -- A Naperville woman is charged with first-degree murder in the deaths of her 7-year-old son and a 5-year-old girl in her care, according to the DuPage County State's Attorney's Office.

11/01/12 UPDATE: Mom held without bond; Slain children identified

-------

Read at the Source: http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=news/local&id=8869188

'You're going to heaven tonight': Last words babysitter said to son before stabbing him 100 times and killing girl, 5, and two dogs before fleeing to local church

article-2225940-15CCB615000005DC-562_306x423.jpg
article-2225940-15CCC483000005DC-920_306x423.jpg

Murder charge: Elzbieta Plackowska and her son Justin (right), who was stabbed to death

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/wor...rampage-stabbing-death-girl-5-boy-8-dogs.html
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook​

Those poor poor kids. How heartbreaking. Mom's are supposed to protect not harm.
How in the world do you stab your son 100 times?! This makes me so sick!

People think i'm crazy because of how selective I am about who I let watch my kids...this is why. Heck, If I could - NO ONE would watch my child aside from myself and my husband. I don't trust Nanny sites no matter how extensive their background checks are...noone has a record until their first offense & my kids will not become a first offense - if I can help it.

When we hear about crimes like this, it's understandable. For someone to take these extreme actions against the innocent, is unimaginable for most of us. Clearly, it happens.

When I was four or five (around 1960), my mom hired a teenage girl from a couple of blocks away from our house to look after me so she and my dad could go out for the evening. Not long after they left, the girl got on the phone and stayed on the phone. In those days, it was a black thing on the kitchen wall with a cord. She sat there talking and ignored me for what seemed like forever. Finally I asked her, 'will you hang up the phone and come play with me?' She told me to shut up or she'd hang me using the telephone cord. (tears are in my big girl eyes now) It's funny that I don't remember what I felt after she said that, shock?, but I left her alone. There wasn't a backup plan and I didn't run to the neighbor's house (I could have because my childhood friend lived there). I was only four, maybe five or six at the most.

When my parents came home, my dad drove the girl to her home. While he was doing that, I told my mom what the girl had said to me and how she treated me. She believed me. The next day, my dad contacted the girl's parent/s. Of course we never had her back. But, when I think about it, being treated like that was traumatic for a little kid. It goes to show you that some people are just ugly inside from a young age. At any age, I could have never treated a little kid like she treated me that night. It would never have crossed my mind to be anything but kind to a kid who I was entrusted to look after. If we are decent, we lean towards thinking everyone else is too. We don't want to think badly of people. We really should be taught to proceed with caution. There are bad people.

She stabbed two children and two dogs.

Sick society we live in.

Ugh .. and it always gets to me to hear that the children tell their killer they love them right before they die.

Riley Sawyers did that as her mother and step-father were beating her to death.

I guess now it's time for MOM to get on her knees and start praying .....

imo

This case makes me wish we still had the death penalty in Illinois.

When I think of all that most people would do to protect their children, what this woman did is simply horrendous. There are no words for her actions. There is a special place in hell for women like Elzbieta.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
legalpyro74
Back