Parapsychological & alternative avenues of investigation

Kaly

Inactive
Reaction score
Regarding the administrator's sicky note that she will not allow people with "an agenda to come in with some wild theory that has NO MERIT." Well, I have no agenda; I'm still a fence-sitter; but I think it might be interesting to explore other avenues of investigation. You don't have to believe that they are legitimate; just have an open mind. I'm not presenting any theory at all. Just pieces that you can analyse on your own and come to your own conclusions. So, this thread would be for "alternative" avenues of investigation, such as discussion of psychics that were on the case, etc.

[I apologize profusely if I offended anyone with my anagram thread that got deleted. I will not post any more stuff that seems disrespectful, even when it's the anagram software that came up with the result, which I personally have no control over to change. Anagram believers will have to contact me if they want to purse this avenue further, and they can't be so easily offended at what the machine spits out. Anagrams are often playful and nasty, but they never lie].

If you are courageous enough to stray into the twilight zone, listen to these reversals on the Jon Benet Ramsey case here:

http://www..com/ramsey.htm
and
http://www..com/ram20.htm

Listen and think for yourself and decide for yourself. Enjoy! Anyone else know of any parapsychological contributions to the case?

How about this anagram?

Burke Ramsey = MR KEY ABUSER

Kalypso said:
Here is a page written by a self proclaimed "psychic" about the case:

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/nebula/9337/profile.html

P.S. Why does everything I find on the case seem to end in late '99 or 2000? I've seen news articles in the past year about DNA testing, but I can't find anything else yet.
Kalypso, that particular page/site stopped because the author, Ruthie (a much beloved poster as well) passed away. She knows all the answers now...

Oh, no wonder all the links don't work. Darn, she offered help on cold cases and my cousin disappeared 20 years ago so I was going to contact her. Thanks for letting me know!

Too weird for me. "The seventh seal" near the end of the second link might be a clue to what game they were playing. The word "seal" is used a few times. Not saying I believe in reversals, but what the heck could this mean?

In the prophetic book of Revelation, chapter 8, it seems to be the signal for seven trumpet angels to begin some plagues to try to get men to repent, so they can't ever say they weren't warned, I guess.

Somebody was acting it out? Bro. Moon, what does your Aid to Understanding book say about this?

I used to practice reversing speech and I came out with many rational sound clips on tape. No one knows how it works, but I tend to lean a bit toward psychokinesis. Other sites about reversed speech are:

http://www.yourinnervoice.com
http://www.soulsay.com

The seventh seal could be a metaphor or symbol for Bergman's famous film of the same title, because it was about Death and the fear of Death.

http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Venue/3825/seventhseal.html

I think the word "lock" is among the JBR reversals. I have heard of that word in relation to crime cases but I can't remember where or how.

I was able to get the link to work, and it's about impressions of "Ruthie", nothing new but I printed out 2 or 3 pages just as notes and at the bottom of my printout it says http://www.geocities.com/Area51/nebula/9337/profile.html so maybe if you type it in.

Ruthie asks if a city called Plainfield or Planefield, she wasn't sure of spelling, could mean something, and feels evidence was disposed-of from a boat, that the rope was also from boating. She had an impression about potatoes, and the housekeeper mentioned using a knife they found for peeling potatoes. She thinks something WHITE may have been burned in the fireplace, that it's very odd that Patsy apparently never got undressed from when the went to the Whites'.

And that someone with very big money and CONNECTIONS is involved, (gov't connections?) that a male person was kneeling at the left side of her bed, a female hand was removing something red, she thought was blood, near the ear. Apparently Ruthie didn't know there was a red turtleneck removed. But would Patsy or any woman have balled it up and laid it on the sink? Maybe so. The housekeeping left a lot to be desired, even by the hired woman.

Some of the "reversed" tape testimony I believe said, "So now we must hate you." And there's so much from the Bible, that Patsy wouldn't have known but Father Rol did, could he have quoted Jesus' saying we must love Him above all others? Which certainly didn't mean murder anyone! Whoever comes to Me must be willing to forsake, "hate" other nearest and dearest certainly doesn't mean this kind of "hate", probably a translator error, but if this figured in the case at all, someone so strongly believed backwards was mind-controlling the parents??? Someone that strong-willed. Just my own impression, and I don't claim to be psychic at all.

The green plastic fibers in JBR's hair, Ruthie feels were 2 different kinds, and she feels a bicycle registration has something to do with things. (Registration? Do they have to register bikes in Boulder? I never heard of that anywhere. Where did Ruthie live? Maybe a small town where they did things like that? )

There was a brown paper bag containing some childrens' clothes, bag removed by Arndt, that we haven't discussed. What ever became of it?

Ruthie sees bare feet. ST says there was some lint on her bare feet.

She feels the loud scraping sound a neighbor heard was paint cans being shoved around in the bsmt or a shovel, which may have been there as part of a plan to bury the body somewhere. There sure was a lot of noise !
And I still say it's not only odd about Patsy not changing clothes, but also about neighbors being so attentive that night, hearing the scraping and the scream, noticing lights at the house. Would any of us have noticed any of that? The scream all the way across the street by someone who'd been asleep? Is that believable? I know, LE tested and believed it was.

Show Me said:
Or a tarot card reading, or ask the magic 8 ball, or read the tea leaves.
Hey, personally I like Tarot Cards and have had several readings right online at tarot.com that were so correct they scared the bejeesus out of me.

Eagle1 said:
Whoever comes to Me must be willing to forsake, "hate" other nearest and dearest
Thanks for summarizing that "psychic's" page, Eagle. About the Bible reference, I have seen several scriptures that are similar about how we are to forsake members of our family for Christ. People tend to twist those to fit all kinds of circumstances. And I guess if Patsy were in a psychotic episode (like Brother Moon believes) then scriptures would have been twisted around a lot - but I don't believe she had or has a psychotic illness.

I like those reversals, and I have always thought of reversals as mental post-it notes because they come out that way; short and sweet. I'll never forget one from back in '97 when I was doing reversals constantly, I got one off a voice mail message from my Dad, speaking in an actual Irish brogue, "Tis the Irish!" He was saying hi to me, and that I take after my mom's side - the Irish side. That was the only time I heard someone fake an accent in a reversal, but it had so much meaning. The spooky ones are the ones you find on yourself.

Trixie mentioned in another thread that the street the Ramseys lived on is Boulder is much narrower than we would imagine, and the houses close together. Oh, and I agree with you about how strange it was that Patsy did not change clothes. I thought that was very telling. Do you remember how her lawyers nearly stopped her from talking when she was being interrogated about it? That was in Steve's book. I really enjoyed that book, and even all the political mud-slinging in it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back