Have you guys seen this 1975 class photo?

I just did a random search and found the class photo for 1975. I'm on my iPhone so it's kind of hard to look at everything. But if we closely look at all the girls in the picture maybe well find Princess Blue.

Sorry if you already had this info. I did search around the site and dud not fund it.

Here's the link... http://www.lee75.org/class_gallery.cfm?gallery_id=23796&community=y

I went through the group photo in WantingToHelp's link and found a few girls with a similar facial shape.

But this girl especially looks like Princess Blue. Now if we can only find out who she is, and whether her post-1980's whereabouts can be accounted for.

PrincessBluevsRELHS75Alum001.jpg

This girl is pretty close too, though she might have a slight bit too much chin.
PrincessBluevsRELHS75Alum002.jpg

I went through the group photo in WantingToHelp's link and found a few girls with a similar facial shape.

But this girl especially looks like Princess Blue. Now if we can only find out who she is, and whether her post-1980's whereabouts can be accounted for.

This girl is pretty close too, though she might have a slight bit too much chin.
PrincessBluevsRELHS75Alum002.jpg

The first potential match you chose gives me chills, they are so similar!

The first potential match you chose gives me chills, they are so similar!

... and BTW, compared to the other girls standing in the same row, she is very short. She is on page 1 of 5 near the upper-right corner of the photo.

Princess Blue is said to be very short (4'11" - 5'3")

<snip>

I kicked off an e-mail to the RELHS 75 website admin to ask him if he recognizes this girl, and if so, if he knows whether her post-1980's whereabouts can be accounted for.

No, he never responded.

I don't have very good luck getting responses on these types of cold-call e-mails.

I emailed him as well. Hopefully with an additional inquiry, he can take a moment to look at her NamUS page.

The 1973 Year Book is on Classmates, it may be worth looking for the same face there...

The 1973 Year Book is on Classmates, it may be worth looking for the same face there...

I already did. There are a few who are possible, but I'm not sure.

It should be very straight forward to find her.

Either she or her classmates will still be living in that town. Their families will be there too.

One of these people will remember her, ID her, and possibly have news of how many kids she's had by now, or if indeed she has disappeared.

My career was in investigations and you wouldn't believe how helpful people can be. :)

I already did. There are a few who are possible, but I'm not sure.

Oops, sorry! I was just on Classmates looking for pictures with an unrelated case and it suddenly came to mind.

2015 will be the class of 75's 40 year reunion.

I wonder if the local news paper in the school district would run an article about this girl?

I kicked off an e-mail to the RELHS 75 website admin to ask him if he recognizes this girl, and if so, if he knows whether her post-1980's whereabouts can be accounted for.

The sketch is so incredibly similar to the girl in the photo! Did you ever get an email back from the admin?

No. He never responded.

You have such a good eye for this. That sketch looks identical to the girl in the photo. Has anyone looked to see if that school has a FB page? Perhaps even that graduating class has one also? When I was seeking my sisters last school photo, I went on to the High School FB page and made a post asking about the 1972 yearbook. They linked me to the 1972 graduating class page, and while my sister was not near old enough to graduate, someone from that page sent me the page from her yearbook that had the photo we were seeking. Perhaps you could even post the class photo and just ask in general who can identify them and where are they now? Just a thought........

I did a search on facebook and Robert E Lee high school has an alumni page. Maybe someone could ask an admin of the page for help.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy
Back