GUILTY TX - Alicia Moore, 16, Greenville, 2 November 2012

Juvenile

Reaction score
http://thescoopblog.dallasnews.com/...ppears-after-getting-off-her-school-bus.html/

Police are searching for a 16-year-old Greenville High School student who disappeared after class on Friday.

Video footage shows Alicia Chanta Moore getting off her school bus Friday afternoon at the corner of Bourland Street and Walnut Street in Greenville. School district officials said she lives nearby, but on Saturday morning her principal got word that she never made it home.

The district tried to trace her iPad, but it has been reset.

Alicia is 5’1″ and weighs 97 pounds, according to police. On the bus, she was wearing a pink headband and a green jacket over a white shirt and black undershirt. She has braces, glasses, earrings and a necklace and was carrying a black backpack.

Anyone who can help find Alicia is urged to call police at 903-457-2900.

http://thescoopblog.dallasnews.com/...ppears-after-getting-off-her-school-bus.html/

Police are searching for a 16-year-old Greenville High School student who disappeared after class on Friday.

Video footage shows Alicia Chanta Moore getting off her school bus Friday afternoon at the corner of Bourland Street and Walnut Street in Greenville. School district officials said she lives nearby, but on Saturday morning her principal got word that she never made it home.

The district tried to trace her iPad, but it has been reset.

Alicia is 5’1″ and weighs 97 pounds, according to police. On the bus, she was wearing a pink headband and a green jacket over a white shirt and black undershirt. She has braces, glasses, earrings and a necklace and was carrying a black backpack.

Anyone who can help find Alicia is urged to call police at 903-457-2900.

BBM
School district there seems very proactive and involved in finding this girl.

Alicia is tiny....5'1" and 97 pounds. I wonder if she lives with her parents or grandparents...and if they think she could have left of her own free will. She needs to be located, even if she chose to go somewhere other than home....but could she be with a friend or someone she met through school or over the 'net?

I wonder if anyone is at home during the time of day that the bus dropped her off...if not, might she have made it home and then left again?

Wonder how far the bus stop is from her home.

Yes, bdawk20, she could have left home again, or may not have gone home at all if her parents/guardians were at work.

I sure hope she is found safe.

This might be a stupid question but what is resetting her ipad mean? Is that something you do before you sell it?

It sure would be nice if we could get some more info from LE or the family....

This might be a stupid question but what is resetting her ipad mean? Is that something you do before you sell it?

I'm guessing resetting it restores it to factory settings.. Which would disable any apps or programs previously stored on the iPad... Like any GPS locator programs the school installed. I would assume they had a GPS program if the iPads were school property.

Greenville Police are on the scene but no confirmation if its Alicia.

I believe it's her. moo

Prayers for her family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh God, please I hope not. When I read about the iPad being reset I lost my breath for a second, that's not a good sign.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back