Masked man helps neighbors dig out

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
While the relentless snowfall last week made life difficult for residents all over eastern Massachusetts, the residents of Chandler Drive have a hero whom neighbors say is helping them get through.

A mysterious "masked shovelor" went through nearly the entire street on Sunday, Jan. 23, helping people dig out after a weekend blizzard dumped nearly two feet on snow on the town.

"He did every single house, it was so nice," said neighbor Erin O'Brien.
Last week, O'Brien woke up Monday and shoveled out her own driveway then made her way across town to shovel out her mother. When she returned, a plow had dumped more snow from the street in her driveway.
Too tired to shovel again, O'Brien parked her car in the street and went inside to take a shower. When she got out, a man in a ski mask was three quarters of the way through shoveling her driveway and had already done her front walk.

"I brought hot chocolate out to him to say thank you and he turned it down," O'Brien said. "I asked him who he was and he said, 'Just a neighbor.'"
Curious as to who the mysterious stranger with the shovel and small snow blower was, O'Brien even tried to pull down his ski mask, but like a true superhero, he resisted.

"He kind of pulled away when I tried to pull his mask off, it was like Clark Kent, he didn't want his identity known," she said.

http://www2.townonline.com/marshfield/localRegional/view.bg?articleid=175418

Thanks for some GOOD news Cass!
Lol. :D
You don't pull the mask off the ole Lone Ranger...

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts
Back