11-16-12 Nancy Grace mysteries, What happened to Hailey Dunn

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am glad that Hailey's case will have an entire HOUR dedicated to it!

I am glad that someone is airing a show on HD. I only hope there is some new information and that the show is not just old video put together to fill up an hour. jmo

I am glad that someone is airing a show on HD. I only hope there is some new information and that the show is not just old video put together to fill up an hour. jmo

I doubt there's new information. It's going to be a hour-long retrospective of the case. I think it's good for getting Hailey's story back into people's minds.

I doubt there's new information. It's going to be a hour-long retrospective of the case. I think it's good for getting Hailey's story back into people's minds.

I think so too. Maybe it will even jog a memory or a thought with someone. I know there are lots of details I have forgotten. I also think it will be interesting to see what her father, mother, and anyone else has been doing in the last year. Seems to me you can't hide forever if you had anything to do with her disappearance. You would have to slip up. jmo

I think one of the more remarkable aspects of this case is just how much we know about the people involved, and yet we still don't have a clue what happened to HD.

I don't think anything new will come of this. The principal characters in this story seem so addled that I doubt even they know for sure what happened when any more.

Hailey's favorite jacket and mp3 player still at the house

that tells NG that Hailey never left that house

some really beautiful new pictures being shown.

I am only going to watch for Hailey....9 more minutes

I'm watching. I'm not sure if I can keep it up the whole hour tho. Hearing the clips from the first couple days is killing me, hearing her heart broken grandma, shawn and his un-concerned voice and of course there's billie. she could've learned a little what sadnnes and raw emotion sound like by listening to grandma.imo

And it was never verified that the neighbor saw her that day. Like billie said.

BD (me, I, myself)
2 hits by cadaver dogs in 2 different landfills
News to me.
Police don't think her body is there but police think she is dead.
(JMOO..........could she of been in little pieces spred out in many places?)

cadaver dogs got two separate hits in two landfills (abeline (sp) and local)

but police do not believe Hailey is at either landfill

NG thought this was odd.....

so does this mean that there was something at each of these landfills that had Hailey's "dead" scent on it? I did NOT like typing this....

yea like her sheets might be what was in landfill. imo Just saw the bed w/ her stuff on it and no sheets. I know i know billie just wanted to clean up in there.

yea like her sheets might be what was in landfill. imo Just saw the bed w/ her stuff on it and no sheets. I know i know billie just wanted to clean up in there.

IIRC didn't LE take her bedsheets???
I remember pics of a bare bed, mattress on floor???

This 2 hits in 2 landfills, I do not remember.........does anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie