Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #9

BondJamesBond

Blunt Instrument
Reaction score
Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #1

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71683"]Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #2[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75442"]Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #3[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78053"]Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #4[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79647"]Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #5[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85576"]Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #6 (New Smoking Gun Theories for DP)[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103475"]Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #7 [/ame]

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6626774"]Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #8[/ame]

Continue here please...

Has the "George did it" or "not guilty" crowd had anything to say about all this yet?

It looks to me that the new evidence supports that she most likely did leave...and came back....but leave it to Baez to spin it.

It is a possibility, I don't believe she left but there is a small window...

She logged off the computer at 11:59am and logged back on at 1:39pm
George's testimony was that she left at 12:50pm to go to work.

What time did George leave for work? 2:30pm

IF,she did leave at 12:50pm she was back home in order to log into the computer again at 1:39pm and George would still be at home.
Or based on the computer records only, she left at around Noon and came back around 1:30..

I believe she never left the house and logged off the computer because it was time for her to start caring for her child and prepare lunch for her. Once that was done she got right back on the computer.:twocents:

The ping map from that day shows no pings out of the area until 4:18 pm. Though she could have parked nearby.

The ping map from that day shows no pings out of the area until 4:18 pm. Though she could have parked nearby.

Yes, many here believe/ed she left and parked near by until George left for work, 2:30pm to start work at 3pm.

What do you theorize is the time frame for her departure and return

Unless George left way earlier than 2:30pm for work, then she was probably home the whole time. The last internet activity was 2:52pm, probably not long after George left.
2:52-3:04 CA on phone with Jesse
3:35pm CA makes 0 min call to Tony.
4:10-4:25pm CA makes multiple calls.

I'd say she left (soon after committing the murder) between the 3:04 to 4:10pm period.

Her mother killed her shortly after her father left. She studied up on how to kill her but then realized that she had no idea as to how to "dispose" of her. So she put her under the sandbox turtle thingamiggy in her back yard for a couple of days (it was raining and no went out there) and then loaded her up into the trunk of her car for several more days. She "carried on" in "mourning" for several more days until the disgusting stench of her daughter's unbearable rotting body became unbearable and then she ditched her daughter in a wood near her house and then ditched the car by abandoning it. A jury acquitted her. There is no one else who could have committed this crime but our laws are such that these things can happen.

That's the story.

That's the end. She can't be accused of the same crime again even if definitive proof that she killed her daughter is available.

That's it.

The latest revelation regarding the timing of the "fool-proof suffication" (sic) calls to mind:

"Watch your thoughts: They become your words.
Watch your words: They become your actions.
Watch your actions: They become your habits.
Watch your habits: They become your character.
Watch your character: It becomes your destiny." - various authors attributed

As it relates to what happened to Caylee, this newest piece of the puzzle resolves a fundamental 'theories' issue for me, personally.

For the sake of simplicity, I'm abandoning my usual approach of attempting to reconcile all the available information with a theory.

IMHO...

Caylee was murdered ~7:30PM 6/16, when Casey's 'plan A' and 'plan B' attempts to hand her over for the night to Cindy, then, Amy failed. The strongest evidence supporting this is that the unanswered 7:22PM call to Amy emphatically marked the end of Casey initiating communications. After this time Casey's behavior shifted dramatically to being elusive. The last call to Amy was a very clear turning point in Casey's observable behavior on a macro scale.

Casey's actions, IMHO, weren't fueled by a well-developed plot to off Caylee. They were the result of accumulated frustrations in recent months, seemingly accelerating by the hour 6/15-6/16.

There was a stark shift in events @ Hopespring 6/16 after 2PM, as evidenced by the computer searches. The 2:51PM 'fool-proof' search coincided with the time George, who appears to have been caring/entertaining Caylee the majority of the day whilst Casey was engrossed in all-things-Casey, left for work. The search reads, to me, like a 0-100mph launch over the edge. The immediate and purposeful choice of 'suffocation' suggests, to me, putting in words Casey's desire to silence an inconsolable Caylee immediately. ETA: That George called Casey @ 3PM at the house, then on her cell is very telling that some situation was underway when he left, IMHO. From phone records, George calling Casey was a very, very rare event. To me, George's behavior in placing those calls indicates something was seriously awry when he left the house and he wanted to get an update. It doesn't seem too far a stretch that Caylee would be upset @ his leaving, and he felt guilty/responsible and perhaps wanted to console her over the phone if he could. So, there are at least two independent, observable behaviors (Casey's abrupt 'fool-proof' search & George's rare calls) that suggest things were in a drastic downward spiral by ~2:30PM.

Regardless of whether Casey harmed Caylee @ all before they left Hopespring that afternoon, the thought had become words, and the words materialized in the action of picking up the duct tape. Perhaps it was used temporarily to quieten Caylee, and then the roll went into the Pontiac as threat to Caylee; "Be quiet, or the tape goes back on!" For me, the latest computer search information seals this important means of the tape getting into the car that afternoon, to be used later. Otherwise, it seemed highly unlikely to me that it would randomly be in the car.

Casey actively sought out Cindy (i.e. flurry of calls) and hovered in the area of Gentiva after 4PM to effect the quickest possible Caylee handoff-and-escape-to-Tony's scenario. Casey was 'dressed for work' to pull of the ruse until the 'plan A' handoff to Cindy had clearly failed.

Dropping Caylee at Amy's became 'plan B', and Casey changed Caylee into her 'sleeping away from home' pajamas - the "Big Trouble..." shirt.

When meager attempts to reach Amy failed, an infuriated Casey, perhaps fueled by a fitful Caylee, used the carseat straps to restrain Caylee while she first applied the tape to quieten her (again?), then, in rage, to suffocate her as her thoughts and actions from the afternoon computer search reached fruition.

There wasn't any pre-agreed-to rendevous time for Casey and Tony that evening that we are aware of. The timing of her arrival at his apartment ~7:42PM was only paced by the 20 minutes it took for Casey to erupt, cinch the carseat straps, apply the tape, wait for Caylee to stop breathing and place her body into the trunk of the Pontiac.

Steering clear of the details, there just isn't enough information to determine with any certainty if Caylee was sedated in any way. It seems to me very unlikely, though. Casey's efforts were to hand Caylee off right up until the time she snapped. Further, Casey doesn't strike me as being empathetic, nor possessing the forethought to sedate Caylee to 'soften' the end that came so abrubtly.

was the blockbuster video a little after 6 that evening? because if I recall that correctly, caylee must have been killed before that as OCA was with TL and no caylee to be seen, and TL never saw her that day.

I haven't posted here in a long time. This new evidence of the fool-proof suffocation certainly narrows down the time-line.

I think that Caylee died at home sometime after 3 p.m. It doesn't make sense to me that Casey would Google 'fool-proof suffocation' and then wait hours later to murder Caylee outside of her comfort zone (home). Casey didn't want to go back to that house and didn't want to sleep in the bedroom which makes me think Caylee was murdered right there. Also I thought Casey was aware that Cindy worked late on Monday and couldn't baby-sit Caylee?

And Caylee was not wearing shoes...

I have always believed that the all night long phone/texting session with Tony became the catalyst to end Caylee's life.

Unlike a lot of other young women her age, she was not able to "party" and sleep over at her boyfriend's apartment, especially without receiving extreme disappointment from her mother.

I've always felt like Casey was feeling the need and pressure to act her age and be free from responsibility when it came to hanging out with others her age (like Tony). I don't think Tony ever testified exactly what they discussed that night besides basic "pillow talk" but my guess was it was more like, "why can't you come over here? how come you can never spend the night??" sort of stuff.

Casey was stuck and immature and probably felt like she would lose Tony if she didn't find a way to stay with him once in a while.

I agree with Bond: I think she tried desperately to pull off a sleepover with Tony and when she couldn't nail down a sitter (Cindy, Amy, etc), she took the next step and rid herself from responsibility for the night .... and for the rest of her life.

regardless of the searches on the puter I think Caylee was killed the night of fathers day. Except for early on in the case no one seems to remember Cindy had that fight with Casey over stealing the money for her cell phone from Mr. P's nursing home account . I saw CIndy say she may have pushed Casey too far and that was an understatement IMO. I think the mom knows exactly why the child disappeared, she may have not known at the time what exactly happened but I think she had a pretty good idea. So the mom's testimony about that nice little evening looking at pics of Caylee was a cover up for what really happened which was a neck throttling feat in front of the brother. After that night the entire family went on a fact covering mission.. and the rest is history

regardless of the searches on the puter I think Caylee was killed the night of fathers day. Except for early on in the case no one seems to remember Cindy had that fight with Casey over stealing the money for her cell phone from Mr. P's nursing home account . I saw CIndy say she may have pushed Casey too far and that was an understatement IMO. I think the mom knows exactly why the child disappeared, she may have not known at the time what exactly happened but I think she had a pretty good idea. So the mom's testimony about that nice little evening looking at pics of Caylee was a cover up for what really happened which was a neck throttling feat in front of the brother. After that night the entire family went on a fact covering mission.. and the rest is history

I wonder about that...seems plausible....except George would question where Caylee was that morning. The amount of time though she was on the phone with Tony that night where was Caylee all night long?

If she killed her the night before the suffocation search could have been for George and Cindy.

I wonder about that...seems plausible....except George would question where Caylee was that morning. The amount of time though she was on the phone with Tony that night where was Caylee all night long?

If she killed her the night before the suffocation search could have been for George and Cindy.

Just like on the Larry King live show where George said " I never knew trash smelled that bad" he was ordered to follow the directions of the ringleader

The latest revelation regarding the timing of the "fool-proof suffication" (sic) calls to mind:

"Watch your thoughts: They become your words.
Watch your words: They become your actions.
Watch your actions: They become your habits.
Watch your habits: They become your character.
Watch your character: It becomes your destiny." - various authors attributed

As it relates to what happened to Caylee, this newest piece of the puzzle resolves a fundamental 'theories' issue for me, personally.

For the sake of simplicity, I'm abandoning my usual approach of attempting to reconcile all the available information with a theory.

IMHO...

Caylee was murdered ~7:30PM 6/16, when Casey's 'plan A' and 'plan B' attempts to hand her over for the night to Cindy, then, Amy failed. The strongest evidence supporting this is that the unanswered 7:22PM call to Amy emphatically marked the end of Casey initiating communications. After this time Casey's behavior shifted dramatically to being elusive. The last call to Amy was a very clear turning point in Casey's observable behavior on a macro scale.

Casey's actions, IMHO, weren't fueled by a well-developed plot to off Caylee. They were the result of accumulated frustrations in recent months, seemingly accelerating by the hour 6/15-6/16.

There was a stark shift in events @ Hopespring 6/16 after 2PM, as evidenced by the computer searches. The 2:51PM 'fool-proof' search coincided with the time George, who appears to have been caring/entertaining Caylee the majority of the day whilst Casey was engrossed in all-things-Casey, left for work. The search reads, to me, like a 0-100mph launch over the edge. The immediate and purposeful choice of 'suffocation' suggests, to me, putting in words Casey's desire to silence an inconsolable Caylee immediately. ETA: That George called Casey @ 3PM at the house, then on her cell is very telling that some situation was underway when he left, IMHO. From phone records, George calling Casey was a very, very rare event. To me, George's behavior in placing those calls indicates something was seriously awry when he left the house and he wanted to get an update. It doesn't seem too far a stretch that Caylee would be upset @ his leaving, and he felt guilty/responsible and perhaps wanted to console her over the phone if he could. So, there are at least two independent, observable behaviors (Casey's abrupt 'fool-proof' search & George's rare calls) that suggest things were in a drastic downward spiral by ~2:30PM.

Regardless of whether Casey harmed Caylee @ all before they left Hopespring that afternoon, the thought had become words, and the words materialized in the action of picking up the duct tape. Perhaps it was used temporarily to quieten Caylee, and then the roll went into the Pontiac as threat to Caylee; "Be quiet, or the tape goes back on!" For me, the latest computer search information seals this important means of the tape getting into the car that afternoon, to be used later. Otherwise, it seemed highly unlikely to me that it would randomly be in the car.

Casey actively sought out Cindy (i.e. flurry of calls) and hovered in the area of Gentiva after 4PM to effect the quickest possible Caylee handoff-and-escape-to-Tony's scenario. Casey was 'dressed for work' to pull of the ruse until the 'plan A' handoff to Cindy had clearly failed.

Dropping Caylee at Amy's became 'plan B', and Casey changed Caylee into her 'sleeping away from home' pajamas - the "Big Trouble..." shirt.

When meager attempts to reach Amy failed, an infuriated Casey, perhaps fueled by a fitful Caylee, used the carseat straps to restrain Caylee while she first applied the tape to quieten her (again?), then, in rage, to suffocate her as her thoughts and actions from the afternoon computer search reached fruition.

There wasn't any pre-agreed-to rendevous time for Casey and Tony that evening that we are aware of. The timing of her arrival at his apartment ~7:42PM was only paced by the 20 minutes it took for Casey to erupt, cinch the carseat straps, apply the tape, wait for Caylee to stop breathing and place her body into the trunk of the Pontiac.

Steering clear of the details, there just isn't enough information to determine with any certainty if Caylee was sedated in any way. It seems to me very unlikely, though. Casey's efforts were to hand Caylee off right up until the time she snapped. Further, Casey doesn't strike me as being empathetic, nor possessing the forethought to sedate Caylee to 'soften' the end that came so abrubtly.

BBM
I agree with this.
Well I agree with your whole post but the BBM part has me going back to March 2008 with the computer searches for chloroform, neck breaking, household weapons etc..that were conducted AFTER Cindy closed her checking account and Casey was cut off from her money supply.

Cindy and Casey might have had a fight that night, but Lee wasn't there (IIRC he supposedly told Jesse that Cindy told him about the fight), and I doubt it was about the nursing home account money, because Cindy had discovered that weeks earlier.

My theory has never changed. She honestly probably meant to make it look like an accident and blame George. I think some of this stuff presented by Baez was actually Casey's plan.

Most likely the drowning thing is a metaphor or telling us a grain of truth. Caylee was drowning...under water where she was dumped. If you break down things that Casey says she gives a way what happened in small doses of truth.

But I'd say she gave her just the right amount of something to sleep, then taped her up and bagged her up while she was in her deep sleep. If she gave her too much it would also help when the body started rejecting it and Caylee possibly would start to vomit. Sorry so graphic...

Only one thing is how did she get so lucky by moving the body around and not being seen? Except moving the body as if pretending it was trash. I don't think she buried her in the back yard sandbox. I think she was trying to figure out how to make it look like an accident and ran out of ideas. She didn't do a search for that ,s o was just improvising all of that.

On a side note I tried looking up"Fool Proof Suffocation" just to see what comes up, and thought that would give more clues, but all that does come up is about the new evidence.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back