A clue as to why no one was arrested

BrotherMoon

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
There is a thread at FFJ about why no one was arrested in the Ramsey case. The blame is on money and everyone's connection to it. Wrong! Just follow the Ward Churchill saga, and the CU regent's head in the sand approach to the problem. Money had nothing to do with the R's being given the pass. The problem is the Boulder culture. Hear no Evil, see no Evil, speak no Evil, confront no Evil. Juvenile retentive adults run Boulder. The house of cards is falling. Thank you Patsy, your cancer may be in remission, but Boulder's cancer rages on!

Are you saying Boulderthink is a belief in "looking at the bigger picture" and sees the murder of JonBenet as an aberration amongst it's educated, moneyed, forward-looking, new-age residents? Following that idea, the worst thing to do would be to punish these parents (Patsy especially) for an unfortunate death and mark the community as being one that's not as "good" as it should be? Besides, educated, enlightened people need to pull together and continue to adhere to the principles espoused by the "group". All this tragedy could do for the locals is mess up a near-perfect existence. Get over it and carry on. That's the best policy. The kid is dead already and the parents have been valuable contributers to the local lifestyle. Besides, if they wish to leave, so be it. Perhaps that would be best anyway. Get rid of bad rubbish.

That what you're saying, BroMoon? :waitasec:

gaia said:
Are you saying Boulderthink is a belief in "looking at the bigger picture" and sees the murder of JonBenet as an aberration amongst it's educated, moneyed, forward-looking, new-age residents? Following that idea, the worst thing to do would be to punish these parents (Patsy especially) for an unfortunate death and mark the community as being one that's not as "good" as it should be? Besides, educated, enlightened people need to pull together and continue to adhere to the principles espoused by the "group". All this tragedy could do for the locals is mess up a near-perfect existence. Get over it and carry on. That's the best policy. The kid is dead already and the parents have been valuable contributers to the local lifestyle. Besides, if they wish to leave, so be it. Perhaps that would be best anyway. Get rid of bad rubbish.

The Republic of Boulder One City understated by there need for a good wine and a side of cheese.

The Republic must be perserved.

Pot Heads must stay stoned, but the Jogging Paths must have No Stone's.

The Republic state of mind...

:laugh: Heaven Help

gaia said:

Nope. Boulderthink is fantasy image first. The only light in their enlightenment is the bulb over their mirror. Only conscious, moral, mature INDIVIDUALS can discern Evil from Good. If the culture of Boulder were to rise to that occasion, they would have to leave their post sixties, digital hippie, New Age, Gaia sensitive, pseudo eastern Ashram of the mind and have to act like the good old boy, whitey, northwestern European, Judeo/Christian mindset that they hate. Boulder's "alternative" lifestyle is perpetual childhood.

Schiller got it right when he titled his book murder AND town. You can't be a perfect being when you deal with Evil. Boulder is trying to sweep the Ward Churchill mess under the magic carpet just like they did the Ramsey murder. If you can follow the Churchill case, do it. Boulder will parse the word is until everyone goes away. Send lawyers, fantasy and money, before the *advertiser censored* hits the fan.

Sis, yep, you're right on target. Pass the brie and pinot grigio, please....pullllllleaaaaasssssee!!

Bro, are you kiddin' me? Boulder doesn't know what to do with Ward Churchill? Surely not. After all, Ward MUST be embraced wholeheartedly by a community as open and intellectual as they are! First Amendment is so important and must be protected. Freedom of speech, baby!!! Gimme a toke and we'll take a hike up a nearby mountain to contemplate all this!!! Surely Ward won't lose his job!! We gotta protect our own, right? Hmmmmmmmm..........he is one of their own, isn't he? After all, John and Patsy are. Being a Native American doesn't change that, does it?

Also, better tread lightly when you use "gaia" in your prose, buster!! I did see you capitalized it, so I know you were indicating a difference. Right?! ;)

The Ramseys were never part of the Boulder culture. They were only part of the high tech industry.

Ward Churchill is one of theirs.

Being a Jungian, I have respect for the Gaia principle. The misunderstanding of the return of The Feminine is one of the things I hold against the Boulder culture.

Soooooo, does this mean Ward Churchill is someone to be saved and protected because he has the right to speak (lst amend.) as well as challenge students to think? Orrrrrr, is he being embraced by the Boulderites because they're pseudo-liberals who think they must? If that's true, 'ole' Ward Churchill is between a rock and a hard place! Poor guy...damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. What's next?

As for the Ramseys, what do you mean they weren't part of the Boulderite culture? Is this because they only had money but none of the "grace" to go along with it? That makes sense to me. The Rams just weren't the "Boulder" type. However, didn't Patsy find God in Boulder - and I'm talking the evangelical God? That seems a bit off to me. Boulder seems to evoke spiritualism, but evangelical stuff? And, if it's true about Patsy and her "religious awakening", then why don't they fit in with Boulder? I'm a little confused. What about the Ram's other friends? Fleet and Priscilla for example, where do they fit into the Boulder scene? :waitasec:

gaia said:
Soooooo, does this mean Ward Churchill is someone to be saved and protected because he has the right to speak (lst amend.) as well as challenge students to think? Orrrrrr, is he being embraced by the Boulderites because they're pseudo-liberals who think they must? If that's true, 'ole' Ward Churchill is between a rock and a hard place! Poor guy...damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. What's next?

As for the Ramseys, what do you mean they weren't part of the Boulderite culture? Is this because they only had money but none of the "grace" to go along with it? That makes sense to me. The Rams just weren't the "Boulder" type. However, didn't Patsy find God in Boulder - and I'm talking the evangelical God? That seems a bit off to me. Boulder seems to evoke spiritualism, but evangelical stuff? And, if it's true about Patsy and her "religious awakening", then why don't they fit in with Boulder? I'm a little confused. What about the Ram's other friends? Fleet and Priscilla for example, where do they fit into the Boulder scene? :waitasec:

You ask some good questions. I don't know very much about the Whites. From what I've read by Fleet, there is no there, there, or I just can't read him. I'd like to know what he thinks he knows, but I have a suspicion that I would be disappointed.

If you've read Jung, then you know spirit = psyche. Infantile inflation sees itself as Godlike. Adult regression to infantilism leads to mythic identification, if not withdrawl. Adult conscious preference for infantile self gratification over self sacrifice and humility in the face of the higher order is the definition of Evil.

It is ironic that Patsy came in from the outside and demonstrated to the world what Boulder's great failure is. She came to the precipice on her own, but fell over In Boulder. I don't pretend to understand the mechanism of that synchronicity.

To be religious, one must first be conscious and moral, not inflated or regressive. Patsy did not find God or have a religious awakening. She had a psychosis. And Boulder is in a collective psychosis. I don't know enough about the Whites to place them in the scheme, wish I did.

BrotherMoon said:
Patsy did not find God or have a religious awakening. She had a psychosis.

You're saying she had a temporary psychosis in order to do the murder, just an opinion, since nobody can prove such a thing.

None of us really knows, not even myself, ahem, but REMEMBER, Patsy's having spiritual faith for healing from cancer, not once but twice, is an important clue as to her moral state, not saying she'd have to be perfect, but a murderess? I for one don't think so.

How widespread is this sex game, autoerotic asphyxiation (sp) in the nation?I meant to try a web search, probably won't find out. What activities was John Ramsey in at Central Michigan U.? Because I once heard of a 13-yr old boy in the town having been found hanged in a barn, and they ruled it an accident, assumed he was playing the game all alone, but I'm saying he would not have known of the game, and if he did, would not have been playing it that close to the edge. Now that it happened also to JonBenet, I'm really suspicious if I wasn't before. I bet the records have been expunged, although there's no Statute of Limitations for murder, and half a century later I bet the barn's also no longer there. I don't know the exact location, just the town.

Yes, there's evidently something the parents are ashamed of and hiding, like maybe lending the child to some of their acquaintances they over-trusted, because Patsy said, "We didn't mean for this to happen," and John said, "I'm so sorry."

It's fun to try to psychoanalyze someone, I know, but try that brain on some detective work, which can be fun too! It's what we're here for.

I just typed in keyword Erotic Asphyxiation and found it's part of the homosexual repertoire! I haven't read any of the results yet, just headlines, looks like there was a famous accident (?) Going now to find out where, and if it was in the general news, gave others ideas.

Someone help me out here. You might find better results than I. What does it all mean? Patsy, like the kids, probably wouldn't even know about it.

Editing to say it's actually 7:32 where I am, Eastern time. And that a serial killer was on trial, name maybe Nichols, all the links hard to read, crazy, about psychopathic men and sex, one about e.a. being the most undignified way to die. (So, it's part of the pscychopath's sadism and cruelty to accuse mere children of it when he's murdered them?) There would probably be a large community of them in Boulder, (another reason for LE to goof?) and Lesbians also do it, evidently, but we have no evidence that Patsy was one!

Isn't this a more exciting avenue to investigate? Sure is disgusting, but may be Truth of the matter.

BroMoon, I agree with what you said in your last post. I'm wondering if a person regresses easily (especially if he/she is very fragile psychologically) when terribly frightened. This is what happens to PTSD folks. The suggestion triggers old or compensating behavior and weird things start to occur...ie. getting scared, running away into the woods with a bunch of guns to protect you from nothing real at the moment. It's the place that person has stored some imprinted fearful past experience that is the trigger. Makes me wonder about 'ole' Patsy and her childhood as well as the real fear she had to face - cancer - by herself. I'm wondering if that reality was one of the first things she'd had to face alone in a long time. John didn't even accompany her to get treatments. Weird. I'm also tempted to think the cancer fear (fear of death) helped trigger other pent up anxieties from her life as a little girl. Just wondering......

Autoerotic axphyxiation is even something seen by young boys entering puberty. It could be suggested they don't yet know their sexuality - gay or straight - at that time, but I thought it was a way for a young man to get a big orgasm by himself. Don't think it's just a homosexual thing at all. People into bondage also seem to like this game. I wonder about Burke when I write this, but it's my opinion Patsy actually did it. Then again, I also wonder about the older brother's suitcase with the sperm on the blanket. Hmmmmm,,,,, :D

My grandfather, who lived and died in Boulder, wasn't one of the hippie or yuppie types at all. But he did belong to a christian cult called the Two by Two's. Does that count as being part of the Boulder culture?
Kaly

Kalypso said:
My grandfather, who lived and died in Boulder, wasn't one of the hippie or yuppie types at all. But he did belong to a christian cult called the Two by Two's. Does that count as being part of the Boulder culture?
Kaly

No, the culture I am talking about is a hangover from the sixties.

I didn't save the url, but I recently read an article about Autoerotic Asphyxiation, which said that many of the hanging suicides reported in adolescent boys are not actual suicides but cases of AEA that went too far. It was also said that family members clean up and alter the scene because they are so upset about finding their child like that and don't want it known. This article said that it is not connected to homosexuality.
Eagle1 said:
You're saying she had a temporary psychosis in order to do the murder, just an opinion, since nobody can prove such a thing.

None of us really knows, not even myself, ahem, but REMEMBER, Patsy's having spiritual faith for healing from cancer, not once but twice, is an important clue as to her moral state, not saying she'd have to be perfect, but a murderess? I for one don't think so.

How widespread is this sex game, autoerotic asphyxiation (sp) in the nation?I meant to try a web search, probably won't find out. What activities was John Ramsey in at Central Michigan U.? Because I once heard of a 13-yr old boy in the town having been found hanged in a barn, and they ruled it an accident, assumed he was playing the game all alone, but I'm saying he would not have known of the game, and if he did, would not have been playing it that close to the edge. Now that it happened also to JonBenet, I'm really suspicious if I wasn't before. I bet the records have been expunged, although there's no Statute of Limitations for murder, and half a century later I bet the barn's also no longer there. I don't know the exact location, just the town.

Yes, there's evidently something the parents are ashamed of and hiding, like maybe lending the child to some of their acquaintances they over-trusted, because Patsy said, "We didn't mean for this to happen," and John said, "I'm so sorry."

It's fun to try to psychoanalyze someone, I know, but try that brain on some detective work, which can be fun too! It's what we're here for.

Yep, that's what I was alluding to in my post. I think this is something that happens more frequently than the world knows.

And just one that said a psychopath man hurting and humiliating another person or maybe a pet would be sexually aroused that way.

Whoever killed JonBenet, I have a hunch, assumed she would grow up with a lot of "pride", and that he could play God and destroy that. He probably assumed Patsy had too much pride too, left her out of the ransom note. Tries to say only men matter, and incidentally, he may have something to do with Fla not enforcing Guardianship laws, now claiming it's been too long, but was any Statute of Limitations written into those statutes? Anyone here live in Fla.? I get news bulletins, and numerous religious groups are amassing. But there's prophecy about someone like this having a reign of terror until the power of the holy people is crushed. He's to be known for hatred and changing things. Will finally be revealed as a traitor to his own nation and dealt with. Say prayers for Terri, please.

He kept phoning Patsy during the Grand Jury, (I think she wrote the Patricia Letters) trying to replace JonBenet in her affections, it seemed to me. And that was a kind of torture also. Maybe he was nervous that the G.J. might find out something? She said he once made a sound she couldn't describe, that was "not of this world", and she wondered if he was the killer, but her family were afraid of him and wouldn't let her say anything. ("Hence" the Patricia Letters as an outlet?)

BrotherMoon said:
There is a thread at FFJ about why no one was arrested in the Ramsey case. The blame is on money and everyone's connection to it. Wrong! Just follow the Ward Churchill saga, and the CU regent's head in the sand approach to the problem. Money had nothing to do with the R's being given the pass. The problem is the Boulder culture. Hear no Evil, see no Evil, speak no Evil, confront no Evil. Juvenile retentive adults run Boulder. The house of cards is falling. Thank you Patsy, your cancer may be in remission, but Boulder's cancer rages on!

this sounds just like something out of Steve Thomas' book...it's pretty much how he sums up Boulder, also...

close_enough said:
this sounds just like something out of Steve Thomas' book...it's pretty much how he sums up Boulder, also...
Until I read Steve's book, I always thought that California had a monopoly on the '60s culture. I might just like it there, except it's way too cold. :) I'm going to Cripple Creek in August.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708
Back