any verified insiders/locals still reading here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sreshowtime

Reaction score
there are several people listed on page 3 here
Professional Posters & Verified Locals/Insiders - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

And I am wondering if any of those listed are still reading here, and if so, could you take a minute and give us any updates, from a local, insider perspective? thoughts, feelings? Any word on how the community is faring? What is the current consensus on what has happened to Miss Hailey Dunn? Do people ever talk about her now, or mention that they have walked their land to no avail? Are any flyers still up in the area?
Haven't forgotten this child for a second....hope y'all haven't either.
Don't really want to turn it into a bunch of talking, per se, just a chance to ask if you would care to share a bit, as the 2 yr anniversary is sadly approaching:(
Thank you in advance if any of you do want to.

Where is Hailey?

*mods, if this is totally inappropriate, please remove

I live about 80 miles away from Ccity so I can't give you the inside scoop, but I do occassionally see posters in store windows when traveling through Texas.
According to fb, the bank that was accepting donations for the reward fund is closing the account and returning money to the donors. Very sad

I live in Snyder, where Shawn and Billy worked. Anytime her name is brought up everyone says that they know that Billy and Shawn are responsible, but no evidence. We live just off the highway between Snyder and CCity, and have walked our land. I think of her everytime I travel the back roads. I really wish everyone could have closure.

Thank you Tonya for your post....yes, closure is needed.

Any of the verified out there??
Any other 'local' want to share anything?

If any new locals stumble across here, or back over on here...any thoughts??

The only justice Hailey might get is for what people know to become common knowledge. Someone knows!

If any new locals stumble across here, or back over on here...any thoughts??

There is a lot of people still following this but IMO because the media is wrong about practically everything in this case ( IMO) they just follow it on the Hailey pages on fb.

There is a lot of people still following this but IMO because the media is wrong about practically everything in this case ( IMO) they just follow it on the Hailey pages on fb.

Not sure I follow...
Do you mean the media is wrong for focusing on Shaun (and Billie)?

Not sure I follow...
Do you mean the media is wrong for focusing on Shaun (and Billie)?

My honest opinion I dont believe there wrong for focussing on Billie and Shawn no. But the reporting on this case has been awful and the press dont seem that bothered in trying to find out what happened to Hailey or correcting any misinformation they may have printed:(

Just a heads up. There is a SWAT situation reportedly across the street from Billy's former home in Colorado City. No reported connection to Hailey's case, but the three men who are holed up in the building tried to kill a state trooper this afternoon in rural Nolan County. I started a thread in "Up To The Minute".

If any locals can add some info that would be great. I don't have a scanner link yet, it's Mitchell County but two different agencies have SWAT teams there...I'm guessing Midland/Odessa or Abilene maybe?

thanks TGIR- went there & read....now I want to know what the hello a 'private cafe' is???

I hope that someone from Colorado City will let us know what they think about this whole thing. I'm close enough that our local news stations are on top of this but I'm not in Colorado City.

yeah I wish someone local to the area would elaborate on what this private cafe/hangout place is

I *believe* you pay a due. Could be something as small as $1. Helps with legalities for a business re: liquor laws. My understanding anyway? (Oriah scratches head in puzzlement.)

it is a little odd....maybe it is a BYOB hangout
I certainly don't recall a liquor license for that <general>location
hmm

nope didn't find any kind of license
gonna drive me bonkers wondering about this locale

It sure would be nice if WHATEVER LE agency is handling this case could send out a press release as to the status of it, now OVER 2 yrs after Hailey has been missing..IF they are even working on it any more....do they even care??? How about it, Mr. FBI agent man, if you even read here, how about it??
What say you??? Any of you?

I live about 80 miles away from Ccity so I can't give you the inside scoop, but I do occassionally see posters in store windows when traveling through Texas.
According to fb, the bank that was accepting donations for the reward fund is closing the account and returning money to the donors. Very sad

Heavy sigh.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah it is all pretty fubar,, still, and that is putting is mildly

It seems like most people (not us on websleuths) have just given up on her with no care for justice. So sad :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy