Status
Not open for further replies.

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
kmgh-uekm-4208333-320x240.png

http://kmgh.m0bl.net/w/news/story/79133185/#

EP-121129662.jpg&MaxW=380

http://www.durangoherald.com/apps/p...2/Search-changes-focus--&template=printpicart
Dylan Redwine, 13, in his baseball uniform this past summer.

http://www.kob.com/article/stories/s2842579.shtml
La Plata County Sheriff’s Office is continuing to search for a 13-year-old Four Corners boy missing since Monday.

Dylan Redwine was reported missing Monday afternoon by his father, Mark Redwine, who lives in Vallecito, about 22 miles northeast of Durango.
Dylan is described as 13 years old, standing 5 feet tall and weighing 105 pounds. He has blond hair and blue eyes.

He was last seen wearing a black Nike shirt, black basketball nylon shorts, black Jordan tennis shoes and a two tone blue and white Duke Blue Devils baseball hat.

Anyone who may have information on Dylan’s whereabouts are asked to contact La Plata County Sheriff’s Office Investigators Dan Patterson (970-382-7015) or Tom Cowing (970-382-7045). People can also call the hotline for the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children at 1-800-THE LOST (1-800-843-5678).

Thread #1
Thread #2

Dylan Redwine Media and Map Links

Timeline Reference Post

Missing Persons Information & Support

We are a victim friendly site, their are no suspects or persons of interest at this point. We understand that sometimes it is frustrating not to be able to sleuth or speculate about a certain person (generally a family member) but in many, many cases, it has turned out that the certain person was not involved in any foul play. So until LE gives us an indication as to what they are thinking, pursuing, Dad is off limits here.

Thanks so much for understanding and please let me or any of the mods know if you have questions.

<modsnip>

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Should they be driving and searching the area from the friends house to MR? I think so...As some have said these friends are a concern for me too...they could of been his last contacts.

Were his friends really waiting to see him at 6:30AM? That sounds terribly early for boys to meet up, even for a visitor.

But if indeed he never used his phone for anything on Sunday night after 8pm, that is very worrying. No way he just passed out and slept for 12 or more hours, IMO.

Night all. My head hurts and i haven't had a big ole box of wine :seeya: Some benefits to the flu. You can hide in your bedroom hang out here with no expectations from anyone :great: Wish you were found by now and safe Dylan sigh.......

I agree, but I was just saying it to get some people to consider other options. He needed legal advice, on the first day his son was back....something to consider.

IMO- it may be to discuss how Dylan liked his new situation- or didn't. His Dad said he stayed up very late the night he got there. Likely they talked about the move, new school, etc. Could have been the cost of travel, many other things. Also- probably Dad's first day off from work on a weekday. going to sit in the hot tub and hide now!

With all due respect, can you please tell us where you are getting this information? Several posters have posted that in their own personal experience, they have been able to get these records in full with very little trouble and in short time. One poster has even done it twice with two different companies.

It doesn't usually take a long time to get a warrant. Sometimes it is a matter of a simple phone call in the middle of the night, especially when a child is in danger. I know this from being married to a police chief who has been a cop for 17 years, so I guess it is second hand knowledge, but that's just my :twocents:

MOO

*sigh*

I am agreeing with you. LE has access to full info, and LE can get that relatively quick.

Consumers have a slightly harder time getting pings and data information- but can easily access recent call lists. That's all.

I was simply saying the mom may not have as comprehensive of a phone record as LE. May. I don't know. Many were saying "you don't need a warrant, mom can get that within 2 minutes" and I was saying "probably true, but LE probably wanted the more comprehensive records available by warrant so it's a moot point anyway wether or not mom could get records.

Hi!

I totally agree with kids making plans at night then not wanting to get up the next morning
BUT
this is Dylan's home stomping grounds (he only moved in July), these plans were made with his life-long friends - I think he would have set the alarm on his phone and been sitting on the couch waiting to leave.....or perhaps sitting in the car blowing the horn!! I mean he wanted to see them Sunday, the minute he got off the plane....JMO

Carrying this post from last thread

Question, about his clothing, being that the first initial report didn't say what he had on, did dad have to go back home to see if he had on what he had on before? Is that how they got the clothing discription? Cuz I know kids wouldn't sleep in no hat! So that could be the only way I could imagine he has a discription, since there wasn't one for several days.

Question, about his clothing, being that the first initial report didn't say what he had on, did dad have to go back home to see if he had on what he had on before? Is that how they got the clothing discription? Cuz I know kids wouldn't sleep in no hat! So that could be the only way I could imagine he has a discription, since there wasn't one for several days.

they may have got the clothing description from Mom (what he wore on the plane)????

I'm quoting myself here to keep everybody on track:

<snip.

From here on out agree to disagree regarding the last use of the phone. There are many explanations for the differences between what mom says and what the investigators say. We don't know what it all means and each one of us gets to interpret it the way we see fit.

Salem

I would imagine that his shoes were sitting by the door and the hat on a chair or hanging somewhere when his dad left that morning, and were gone when he got back. I'd assume he was wearing them if it were me, but I guess there could be other explanations.

I would imagine that his shoes were sitting by the door and the hat on a chair or hanging somewhere when his dad left that morning, and were gone when he got back. I'd assume he was wearing them if it were me, but I guess there could be other explanations.

Would have to say that is good point :)

Guys, what did the <modsnip> nancy <modsnip> say in a nutshell? please and thanks.
<edit>no more posting under the influence of a box of wine, great idea on the wine, thanks hahaha, made me more pd off</edit>

no worries. will catch up. sorry for the drunk posting.

Night all. My head hurts and i haven't had a big ole box of wine :seeya: Some benefits to the flu. You can hide in your bedroom hang out here with no expectations from anyone :great: Wish you were found by now and safe Dylan sigh.......

Here, sneeze into this envelope and send it to me. I could use a break from my snarky teens and my self-absorbed husband's expectations. The kids loved me back when they were little. Now my 16 year tells me she doesn't think of me as her mother, I'm just another person who happens to live in the same house. (sigh...) Hubby just tells me to stop making her mad. Yup, that's it. I'm not parenting, I'm just making my teenager mad.

I'll be watching my mailbox and preparing to inhale!:seeya:

Who's the mod on this thread? I need to pm you:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member