Status
Not open for further replies.

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
kmgh-uekm-4208333-320x240.png

http://kmgh.m0bl.net/w/news/story/79133185/#

EP-121129662.jpg&MaxW=380

http://www.durangoherald.com/apps/p...2/Search-changes-focus--&template=printpicart
Dylan Redwine, 13, in his baseball uniform this past summer.

http://www.kob.com/article/stories/s2842579.shtml
La Plata County Sheriff’s Office is continuing to search for a 13-year-old Four Corners boy missing since Monday.

Dylan Redwine was reported missing Monday afternoon by his father, Mark Redwine, who lives in Vallecito, about 22 miles northeast of Durango.
Dylan is described as 13 years old, standing 5 feet tall and weighing 105 pounds. He has blond hair and blue eyes.

He was last seen wearing a black Nike shirt, black basketball nylon shorts, black Jordan tennis shoes and a two tone blue and white Duke Blue Devils baseball hat.

Anyone who may have information on Dylan’s whereabouts are asked to contact La Plata County Sheriff’s Office Investigators Dan Patterson (970-382-7015) or Tom Cowing (970-382-7045). People can also call the hotline for the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children at 1-800-THE LOST (1-800-843-5678).

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
thread #4

Dylan Redwine Media and Map Links

Timeline Reference Post

Missing Persons Information & Support

Important Changes to the discussion :

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. To be clear, the victim in any case we cover is the victim (missing and/or deceased child and/or adult). Dylan Redwine is missing and he is our victim.

We are going to open discussion on Dylan's father Mark Redwine although he has not been named a person of interest. The discussion however must have one foot in what is known in media reports and does not include sleuthing of property records, divorce records, etc. More often than not, we are finding that LE is reluctant to name a POI unless and until an arrest is imminent. However, the actions of LE may often times speak louder than words and for this reason, we are now going to allow speculation about Dylan's father.

Any questions or concerns with the above? Please personal message a moderator or administrator.

Yea !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Now I have to wait and read a few posts to see exactly what one foot in the truth looks like. :p

I wish we knew what Dylan wore when he flew into Durango. I keep wondering if he was wearing the nylon shorts and Nike shirt when he landed. I wonder because the nylon shorts sound like what my 13 yr old used to sleep in all the time. So I wasn't sure if the description is what he was sleeping in, or if it was what he last wore on Sunday night.

Looking at photos provided on the last thread it is such a beautiful area. Sad to think something bad may have happened in such beautiful surroundings. Dylan has missed Thanksgiving. Now Xmas is coming. Where are you little man :please:

I wish we knew what Dylan wore when he flew into Durango. I keep wondering if he was wearing the nylon shorts and Nike shirt when he landed. I wonder because the nylon shorts sound like what my 13 yr old used to sleep in all the time. So I wasn't sure if the description is what he was sleeping in, or if it was what he last wore on Sunday night.

Is there any reason we can't go ask the family friend/FB admin on his missing page?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just got an account and wanted to share that Dylan wanted to spend Thanksgiving with his mom and other family as his Grandma has cancer. It was going to be a big get togeather with pictures being taken.

I just got an account and wanted to share that Dylan wanted to spend Thanksgiving with his mom and other family as his Grandma has cancer. It was going to be a big get togeather with pictures being taken.

That makes me really sad. <modsnip>?

:welcome: to WS. Sorry to hear about his Grandma. :rose:

But it's very unlikely he would be sleeping while wearing tennis shoes and a cap.
Which are included as part of description of what he was last seen wearing.

But it's very unlikely he would be sleeping while wearing tennis shoes and a cap.

Agreed. I assumed he threw in tennis shoes because they may have been the only shoes, and the hat because it may be something he liked to wear a lot.

But why those shorts?

I am related. I found this when doing a search. I don't know much more then you all do though.

Welcome to Websleuths. :seeya:

So sorry to hear about Dylan's Grandma. Hopefully Dylan will be found and the family can get those pictures!!! :please:

I always assumed that the hat & shoes were missing so the logical conclusion would be he had them on even if Dad didn't actually see them.

But I also always assumed Dad was innocent ... where is Shef with the white out?

I am truly worried that the outcome is not going to be the one we hope for.

Everyone hug and kiss your children extra for Dylan and all the others.

Thank you for the welcomes. :). I am going to post and run, but I'll be back on later. I just wanted to share that is why he wanted to be home.

I am related. I found this when doing a search. I don't know much more then you all do though.

Do you know why Dylan's mom had such harsh words about suspecting her ex? Was there ever any violence in the home, as far as you know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah