Baby & Dog 'Talk' To Each Other!

I love huskies....they're so vocal and chatty. I've never met one who's "quiet". And this video is perfect! What a great moment for this family...

Best-
Herding Cats

That dog sounds just like my Comet. We swear he says I love you I love you I love you. So cute with that baby.

They are cute but if you watch the dog's body language he/she doesn't seem to like the baby much. The dog doesn't want to look at the baby nor be touched by baby and snorts after looking at baby 2-3 times. "Snorting" is a canine sign of annoyance.

My dogs face each other when they howl as it is a fun bonding thing, if I join in some will face me. This dog is facing the adults and bonding with them.

They are cute but if you watch the dog's body language he/she doesn't seem to like the baby much. The dog doesn't want to look at the baby nor be touched by baby and snorts after looking at baby 2-3 times. "Snorting" is a canine sign of annoyance.

My dogs face each other when they howl as it is a fun bonding thing, if I join in some will face me. This dog is facing the adults and bonding with them.

Gorgeous dog. But I thought the same thing about the dog being annoyed with the baby. The dog is completely focused on the videographer. I would probably not let the dog that close to the baby's face.

Oh yeah - cute baby, too! LOL

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts