DOI and the truth

terralee

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
While reading DOI I came acroos an obvious lie that PR had made concerning her choice of dress that fateful morning, and her desire to impress Melindas fiance,I emailed a lawyer in NY that was involved in the case and mentioned this inconsitent comment made by PR I received an answer stating that the Ramseys arent really responsible for the words in the book due to the fact that it was written by a ghost writer,so this being true then it only makes sense to me that everything in DOI can and should be taken with a grain of salt,hence not to be taken for the truth.

Nope, they had assistance from a ghost writer, but the Ramsey's both state they actually wrote this book themselves.

If the NYL you wrote to has the initials DH then you'll know why he got it wrong.

You asked a lawyer about the truth????????????????

You talk to a lawyer, you get lawyer speak.

Isn't that a convenient out card? They aren't legally responsible, because they could always say Mr. Ghost wrote that, and who could prove otherwise?

I say it was John and Patsy's words; the truth, the whole truth and nothing but truth, so help me Jesus. (The truth according to Patsy's God; Patsy).

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back