CA CA: Gulley, Clara Age 83 Found 1999

Sent this info to the ME since they can contact interpol

This is odd, she is not in the SSDI? I've looked and the only two Clara Gulleys died in 1978 and another in 2013. Coincidentally, the one that died in 1978 was born in 1916, and would have been 83 in 1999 - had she not died in 1978.

There is a place Illinois, Pope, Arkensas. And there is a Clara T Gulley who was born there on Ancestry.

U.S. Public Records Index, Volume 1 about Clara Gulley - 1990
Name: Clara Gulley
Address: 2345 Portola St, San Bernardino, CA, 92407-6927 (1990)

I think I found some more about her. That last address that you posted, Pink Panther, is apparently in Muscoy which is in San Bernardino:

"Susan Lee Hicks, 27, a 5-year resident of Muscoy, drowned May 8, 1980, in the Colorado River near Parker, Ariz. She was born in Los Angeles and was a Lutheran. Survivors include a son and daughter, Kenneth and Belinda Caudill of Quartsite, Ariz.; and her mother and stepfather, Amos and Clara Gulley of Muscoy. Services were under the direction of the Parker Funeral Home. " This is from 20th of May 1980.

The husband, daughter, and grandson are all deceased. The grandson, tragically, died just this February apparently. So granddaughter is next of kin. I've found her details, so will forward to ME...

Cannot manage to get info to the Coroners Office. When I call, the connection is so terrible we can't hear. I have to call via VOIP because I'm in the UK, and don't want to wrack up crazy fees. Cannot find a working email for them at all. Can anyone else find an email for them, or is willing to call this in for me?

Cannot manage to get info to the Coroners Office. When I call, the connection is so terrible we can't hear. I have to call via VOIP because I'm in the UK, and don't want to wrack up crazy fees. Cannot find a working email for them at all. Can anyone else find an email for them, or is willing to call this in for me?

I had a look and they don't seem to have an email listed anywhere. I am in Australia, so can't really call either. However, I did find the coroner's linked in page - http://www.linkedin.com/in/kevinlacy

Do you have linked in? If not, feel free to PM me the unclaimed's details and I can send it from my account.

I had a look and they don't seem to have an email listed anywhere. I am in Australia, so can't really call either. However, I did find the coroner's linked in page - http://www.linkedin.com/in/kevinlacy

Do you have linked in? If not, feel free to PM me the unclaimed's details and I can send it from my account.

I wouldn't really feel comfortable doing it over Linked In or similar I think, but still no luck on an email. The San Bernardino County website is super outdated, I'm sure that there IS an email address, just not the one listed. :(

Finally managed to get the info sent through to coroner's office, phew.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
legalpyro74
Back