JonBenet:WE FAIL HER(AMERICA)...WHY?

Is it because we can't channell the truth because IT HURTS/TOO PAINFULL TO COMPREHEND/CHANNEL?

It helps to look at the bigger picture, not that we failed JonBenet, rather all other children are protected from knowing your Mommy, Daddy, or big brother might kill you as you go to sleep.

Our justice system is not perfect.

We failed Ron Goldman and Nicole Simpson. There is still hope for JonBenet.

Get a grip Blaze , we haven't lost anything yet .

Justice will prevail for Jon Benet...

Originally posted by SisterSocks
Get a grip Blaze , we haven't lost anything yet .

Justice will prevail for Jon Benet...

THANK YOU--I WILL...!!! For what it's worth--all the books written (majority says it's Patsy) I can't help but feel that her MOM sacrificed her for reasons unknown to us to this day---so how does one come to forgiveness in this case???... Somehow I believe you to be right...we are still ON IT (for JonBenet)...to the end--whatever it will take--she(JonBenet) is worth all of it!!!:cool: :) :D

Originally posted by Blazeboy3
JonBenet:WE FAILED HER(JONBENET-MISS AMERICA)...WHY?

Why oh WHY did we fail her...???

Blaze my heart goes out to you, please don't give up ,I know who ever did this must be suffering terribly! I hope & pray they will one day turn them selfs in to the police. There can be no peace for then untill they do .How can the person who did this look other people in the face ,unless they are very sick in so many different ways & it will show in time!
I just thought of it ,they have moved away from family & friends , maybe they CAN"T look people in the face any more .
Didn't O.J. do the same thing, I don't think he sees any of his old friends , buddys, hanger on,s lawers.
Are the Rams moveing in the same direction ?

Yep,we failed her. We wouldn't go to a dentist for a bypass,we wouldn't expect a librarian to write a classic,we wouldn't ask a janitor to design our homes,but we allow homicide investigations to be conducted by untrained personel.
IMO

I have no say in how LE trains its personel in investigative procedures, so don't include me as one of the "we" who supposedly failed JonBenet.

We are suppose to have a say,this is America,where laws are written and ammended everyday through the efforts of ordinary citizens. We won't allow a person to comb our hair for pay without the proper training and licensing,so surely we can extend this to law enforcement. The homicide rate in this country is outrageous,we really do need to fight for properly trained individuals to hold these positions in order to obtain justice for the victims.
IMO JMO

Okay, sissi, since you are willing to accept blame for the mishandling of the investigation into JonBenet's death, what specifically are you as a citizen planning to do to ensure that in the future LE is properly trained in homicide investigations? What legislation are you going to introduce that will accomplish this?

While you're at it, will you also introduce legislation preventing attorneys from making a mockery of the legal system and manipulating it as the Ramseys' attorneys have always done for them?

There has been manipulation on both sides, to me it looks worse from the side that is supposed to be professional. I thought the R's actually moved back to ATL which is where they were from. So, it seems they have moved closer to friends.

ajt, aren't attorneys supposed to be professional too?

I don't understand what the Rs moving to Atlanta has to do with this discussion. What point am I missing here?

Read the whole post and maybe you can figure it out.

I don't think most people's perception of attornies is prfessional, especially defense attornies. Their job is not to be professional, but it is to get their client off.

Maybe their attornies would have less to work with if the investigator's had not screwed up the crime scene so badly, hmmm?

Congratulations, sissi, good work! It's too bad that even though you're not a Boulderite, or even a Coloradan, you feel you failed JonBenet by not having criticized the BPD before she was killed and brought their investigative shortcomings to the attention of the mayor of Boulder so that investigative procedures could be implemented that would have helped ensure the case was solved.

I don't believe in collective guilt. I do believe in collective unconsciousness. I point the finger at the Boulder Colorado culture; New Age institutional naivete'. That comes down to one's philosophy of good and evil. The New Age culture thinks one becomes a better person by discounting the reality of Evil and treating "badness" by absorbing it into the general goodness and thus increasing goodness in general and more importantly one's self esteem. They think this can happen by mere exposure. The culture does not want to recognize Evil because it sets up a dichotomy, the anathema of "All is Oneness". This is a bastardization of eastern philosophy. Rocky Mountain High is not achieved with drugs anymore, it is achieved by self delusion and collective unconsciousness. They have sherked the results of man's long struggle toward Self awareness and opted for the bliss of ignorance that comes from delusion.

Blaze, I think you accept the theory of sacrifice to some measure. This is brave of you. The ability to recognize the evil acts of others requires knowledge of human behavior. Investigators of crime are often derailed personally as well as professionally as they encounter the reality of what people do to each other. It is difficult to approach evil without coming under it's sway. The evidence for sacrifice is there, primarily the two methods of killing and the references to The Psalms. This theory is roundly discounted especially when applied to the mother, largely I think because of ignorance of human behavior. People have been offing other people and animals to beseech their God's intervention throughout history. But most people can't see this in the case of Patsy Ramsey because if they recognize the *advertiser censored* on her they feel they get *advertiser censored* on themselves as well.

Yes the mother did it. Yes deliberately. And yes in her self serving confusion between herself and her God.

Brother Moon,I was "with you" until you took the Patsy leap,otherwise great thoughts in print:)

Great thread Blazeboy...great post brothermoon...

I am convinced that it was Patsy who killed JonBenet. John said "WHY?"...not who. He cannot understand or comprehend WHY his wife would kill their daughter.

Patsy could have thought that she was sparing JonBenet from something evil. WHY Patsy chose Christmas is something only she knows. My guess is that it was based on her religious upbringing. Christmas was a day that was very important and meaningful in Patsy's mind. What better day for her precious angel to die.

My guess is that JonBenet was suffering sexual abuse at the hands of someone Patsy feared. My guess would be John since Patsy mentioned a couple of times being afraid of John. If it were Burke molesting JonBenet, I believe Patsy would have been able to handle the situation...

I cannot fathom John molesting JonBenet...but we do not know John. My first guess was Grandpa Paugh...since it is possible that he molested Patsy.

Patsy did not want JonBenet to experience the pain and suffering of sexual abuse. She had no choice (in her mind) than to sacrifice her daughter and send her to heaven where Patsy felt she would be safe.

This is only one of many theories and opinions I have.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kenzo2011
Back