GUILTY OK - Chris Denman for raping 13yo girl, Tulsa, 2012

Donjeta

Adji Desir, missing from Florida
Reaction score
I thought there was a thread about this case but couldn't find it.

Chris Denman, a former Tulsa megachurch janitor was sentenced to 55 years in prison.
Denman faced up to life in prison after pleading guilty to raping the 13-year-old, molesting a 15-year-old girl and propositioning a 12-year-old. It wasn't clear if all three girls were in the courtroom Wednesday, but when the judge gave Denman an opportunity to speak, Denman directed his statement to them.

Denman apologized to the girls, then summarized a Bible verse in which Jesus said, "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."

"No one's perfect," the 20-year-old Denman said. "I'll admit to everything I did. I want to go to prison."

http://news.yahoo.com/ex-megachurch-worker-gets-55-years-sex-crimes-000042455.html

There are further lawsuits in the works because of the way the case was handled by the church.

The audacity. He's sorry, but then he quotes the Bible in an attempt to I guess redeem himself somehow?

Well, yup he is right. No one is perfect. Is he trying to imply that all sins are equal? Like if I litter and he rapes little girls, we are somehow equivalent offenders?

:waitasec:

It's like he spits in the face of his victims imo.

It's a long way from "not perfect" to "rapes children".

I hope he has a perfectly memorable stay in prison - may his fellow imperfect prisoners visit him frequently.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlternativeLuck
Back