Woman rips off testicles with bare hands

golfmom

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=573&e=3&u=/nm/crime_britain_testicle_dc

LONDON (Reuters) - A British woman was sentenced to two and a half years in jail Thursday for ripping off her ex-lover's testicle with her bare hands during a drunken brawl after he refused her sex.

Amanda Monti, 24, flew into a rage in May last year after Geoffrey Jones, 37, who had ended their long-term relationship, rejected her advances.

She grabbed him by the genitals, tearing off his left testicle, then hid it in her mouth before a friend of Jones handed it back to him saying "that's yours."

Monti, of Birkenhead, near Liverpool, pleaded guilty to unlawful wounding at an earlier hearing.

I have heard that story and it's totally crazy. If I were the guy I would have punched her before she could have even grabbed them. Didn't he try to fight her off? I didn't think they would rip that easily..weird.

We sure do love these stories here at WS :doh:

She hid it in her mouth????? Just when I thought the story couldn't get any worse!!!! :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :doh:

LOL guess this guy can now consider himself as one of the "Saprano's".

In her mouth ???? :eek:

You would think he would have been able to fight her off while she was....ah....pulling on it !!

lisag said:

You would think he would have been able to fight her off while she was....ah....pulling on it !!
From what I understand, the brain more or less ceases to function when that portion of male anatomy is in extreme pain. So, I guess he couldn't fight her off.

lisag said:

Gives teabagging a whole new meaning!

Mabel said:
I feel dumb, what was the old meaning?

Probably something you should look up, or maybe someone could PM you - definately not something that can be posted! eehhe

Txswthrt5 said:
Probably something you should look up, or maybe someone could PM you - definately not something that can be posted! eehhe

She's right - you might not want to know. :cool:

Schmerty_Jones said:
Enquiring Minds want to know! :innocent:

Ummm - It has to do with the topic of this thread - and the oral stimulation of said topic, in a way...

Jeana (DP) said:
I'm PM each of you, but don't blame me, I didn't make it up. :D

Thanks, Jeana. I don't think I'll ever be able to make another cup of tea again without thinking of this.

she did it because he refused her sex? a friend was there? he had broken off the relationship?
but he was undressed enough that she could get at his testicles?

I don't know what tea bagging is either... I didn't even understand the Clinton/cigar jokes until Jeana PM'd me with the scoop.

Casshew said:
I don't know what tea bagging is either... I didn't even understand the Clinton/cigar jokes until Jeana PM'd me with the scoop.

Need me to fill you in again?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlieSnoop1975
Back