Mating Devils = *advertiser censored*?

Timex

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Battle brewing over devilish stickers
By Mike Linn: CNJ news editor
mike_linn@link.freedom.com

Stickers on a Clovis man’s car portray cartoon images of bare-breasted female devils in sexually compromising positions. And the images have caught the attention of Clovis police.

Officials have charged 31-year-old Dean Young, the owner of a yellow Ford Focus displaying the images, with distribution of sexually oriented materials to minors. The charge is a misdemeanor carrying a maximum punishment of 364 days in jail and $1,000 fine. Young is scheduled to appear in magistrate court on the charges in the next few weeks.

Young in turn has notified the American Civil Liberties Union, which is considering representing Young; an ACLU spokesman said Young’s First Amendment rights may have been violated.

http://www.clovis-news-nm.com/engine.pl?station=clovis&template=storyfull.html&id=9759

I wouldn't want to answer my kids questions after seeing images like that- cartoon or no cartoon.

mysteriew said:
I wouldn't want to answer my kids questions after seeing images like that- cartoon or no cartoon.

I agree, and dont think it should be allowed. Will be interesting to see where one's rights ends and anothers begins.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back