SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
SAHarrer.jpg

Sharon Anne Harrer

Endangered Missing from St. Petersburg, Florida since November 26, 1979

Age: 19 -- Height: 5'4" -- Weight: 98 lbs -- Hair Color: Blonde -- Eye Color: Blue

Sharon has a tattoo on her buttocks. She may be referred to by the last name Harper.

Sharon was last seen at a club in St. Petersburg, Florida on November 26, 1979. She got into a Cadillac with a man who called himself Robert Crawford. She has never been heard from again.

Doe Network

Charley Project

I want to know how anyone knew this guy called himself Robert Crawford.

Demographics
Missing Age20 Years
Current Age60 Years
First NameSharon
Middle NameAnne
Last NameHarrer
Nickname/AliasHarper

SexFemale
Height5' 4" (64 Inches)
Weight98 lbs
Race / EthnicityWhite / Caucasian

Circumstances
Date of Last ContactNovember 26, 1979
NamUs Case CreatedOctober 10, 2012
Last Known Location Map
LocationSt Petersburg, Florida
CountyPinellas County

Circumstances of DisappearanceSharon A. Harrer was last seen on Monday November 26, 1979 at an after hours club on Madeira Beach Causeway – DJ’s Pioneer Club. Sharon was last seen getting into a Cadillac leaving this club with an identified male. A friend reported speaking with her on the telephone two days later when she requested a ride from an unknown location in Tampa. Prior to her disappearance she worked at the Fantasm Club in St. Petersburg as a waitress.
Physical Description
Hair ColorBlond/Strawberry
Head Hair Description--
Body Hair Description--
Facial Hair Description--
Left Eye ColorBlue
Right Eye ColorBlue
Eye Description--
Distinctive Physical Features
Item
Description
Tattoo
tattoo on one buttocks cheek of Rolling Stones Band Emblem of Tongue and unknown tattoo on other buttock

R/O

upload_2019-11-20_11-57-42.png

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

On Wednesday morning, her niece, Melissa, couldn’t believe the news when she turned on her television.

“I was in shock. I thought we would never know, we would never find out because he’s in prison for life,” the Palm Harbor woman told 8 On Your Side.

Melissa was 7 months old when her aunt vanished.
---
Over the years, she says she has had a hunch Billy Mansfield could be responsible. Mansfield was convicted in the deaths of five women from 1975 to 1980: one in California and four in Florida.

Melissa thinks her aunt could be added to that list.
---
She came to Roundup Lane in Spring Hill yesterday after learning investigators were at the Mansfield family property. They came, sources say, to search for human remains.

A Hernando County Sheriff’s Office spokeswoman said on Oct. 27, around 5 a.m., detectives served a search warrant at 3422 Roundup Lane and arrested Gary Mansfield, Billy’s brother.
---
They seized illegal drugs from the home, the spokeswoman said, and found drug-related equipment. Mansfield is charged with a host of crimes.

“Additionally, detectives located items on a nearby property that were deemed to be suspicious. These items are separate and apart from the narcotics investigation and have been sent for laboratory testing,” spokeswoman Denise Moloney said.

Sources tell 8 On Your Side human remains were discovered and Mansfield blurted out that bodies were on the property as he was being hauled away.

Sharon Anne Harrer

sharon_anne_harrer_1.jpg
harrer_sharon2.jpg

Harrer, circa 1979
  • Missing Since 11/26/1979
  • Missing From St. Petersburg, Florida
  • Classification Endangered Missing
  • Sex Female
  • Race White
  • Date of Birth 08/20/1959 (61)
  • Age 20 years old
  • Height and Weight 5'4, 98 pounds
  • Clothing/Jewelry Description A blouse and tight-fitting black satin pants.
  • Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Blonde hair, blue eyes. Harrer has a tattoo of a Rolling Stones tongue emblem on one buttock and an unknown tattoo on her other buttock. Her nickname is Shara and some agencies give her last name as "Harper."
Details of Disappearance
Harrer was last seen at the DJ's Pioneer Club, an after-hours club on Madeira Beach Causeway in St. Petersburg, Florida on November 26, 1979. She got into a Cadillac with a man who called himself Robert Crawford. She supposedly called a friend two days later and requested a ride from Tampa, Florida. She has never been heard from again.

Harrer was as a waitress at the Fantasm club at the time of her disappearance; she had only been working there for five nights by the time she disappeared. She's a native of Buffalo, New York and lived with her parents in the 1000 block of Warwick Drive. Her father died eight months after her disappearance.

According to Harrer's mother, she always kept her parents informed of her whereabouts. She's considered missing under suspicious circumstances and her case remains unsolved.

New link to Charley Project profile - Sharon Anne Harrer – The Charley Project

Newspaper clipping from Tampa Bay Times 22 Sept 1980 about disappearance of 5 local women

upload_2020-10-29_17-1-12.png

Link to full article with photos of all 5 - 22 Sep 1980, 49 - Tampa Bay Times at Newspapers.com

Just to add, I have checked and all women were found at different times - murdered. Only Sharon Harrer is still missing from those 5.

I’m currently looking at all the family activities from 1925 when billy sr was born to rn there is a lot of suspicious activity I have found that the cops have probably not looked at by looking a satellite imaging where it looks like there may actually be pretty recent digging on one of the 6 properties the Mansfield family owns and there is info that a tv show found that is still in my mind but they where chased off the compound in 2015 by sr and his granddaughter and at the time sr was 90 years old and now he’s 95 walking the property like the cops arint digging his yard up or like they never found remains there in 1981 in the fireplace of u can give me more info on her disappearance that would be amazing thank you and I’m so sorry about you’re lose

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back