Deceased/Not Found SC - Kimberly Parrish, 40, Columbia, 21 Dec 2012 *Arrest*

summer_breeze

Reaction score
http://www.midlandsconnect.com/news/story.aspx?id=840502#.UNhXbuRkyAg

by Ivory Hecker
Posted: 12.24.2012 at 3:34 AM

Mother of two goes missing days before Christmas

parrish.JPG

I'm glad to see this already here. she has connections to my hometown but I'm not sure who she is yet.

I can't do much from my cellphone but I have gotten some small details. There is a ping from her cell phone after she was last seen. There is a Facebook page but I don't know how to link it. It is titled 'help find Kim Bucy Parrish'.

“Kenneth Franklin Cutter has been arrested and charged with murder in the disappearance of Kimberly Parrish,” Ravenell said. Parrish disappeared on Friday.

“Our investigation indicates Cutter was a male friend of Kimberly Parrish’s for at least four months.

“We have recovered DNA and clothing evidence that belongs to Parrish from an abandoned house near the suspect’s residence. We continue to conduct an extensive search for Parrish’s remains utilizing cadaver dogs, river, and air support.”

Kimberly Parrish has been missing since last Friday morning, when she went to pick up her paycheck in Columbia. The 40-year-old Lexington County woman’s vehicle was later discovered in North.

Ravenell concludes “We want to bring closure to the Parrish family so we ask hunters, farmers, and anyone with land to be vigilant and contact law enforcement if they locate anything. We thank SLED, DNR, Richland County Sheriff’s Department, and the North Police Department for their assistance and resources during this investigation.”

Cutter’s arraignment will be Monday at 2:30 p.m.

http://thetandd.com/man-charged-wit...cle_4c316c12-512e-11e2-81f0-0019bb2963f4.html

Oops very same article, just different source. :( So sad. I bet she was just being kind to him and he got all stupid about it.

We have a local missing person's case (Mike Williams, which I know is on the WS board) in which biologists said that the alligators don't feed much (if at all) in winter months.

Man who murdered mother of 2 dies
Kenneth “Kenny” Franklin Cutter, who killed a woman in December 2012, died in prison on Monday. He was 41.

S.C. Department of Corrections public information officer Jeffrey Taillon confirmed that Cutter died and his body will undergo an autopsy in the upcoming days.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Witchee
Back