2nd Anniversary of Hailey's Disappearance

Status
Not open for further replies.
As we approach 12/27/2012, I still cannot believe there is no closure in this case. Hailey deserves justice and is breaks my heart.

I remember those first few months -- many of us here posted nonstop, day and night, thinking there was going to be a big break - that she was going to be found, that there were going to be charges with solid evidence, that something was going to happen and soon. And here we are, approaching two years later.

Hailey's case is one of the very few here on WS that I have gotten myself totally submerged in. And I still think about Hailey and her movements over the couple of days leading to her disappearance, including Christmas Day. I also think about the movements of those around her, and cannot believe something more has not come to light.

Blessing, sweet Hailey. We are here for you and will always wait for justice. :blowkiss:

I also thought an arrest was imminent at the beginning. It is difficult knowing 2 years later there is nothing. Here's hoping this is one of those cases where justice is slow to arrive but it does.

Still here for you dear little Hailey.....and still seeking justice.

Hailey, I never dreamed you would not be found and brought back to the people who love you. It breaks my heart that you have not received any justice yet....still, I am hoping.....

With Billie and Shawn being at odds with each other, and with Billie calling him out publicly, I really thought things were about to break open. But so far, nothing....:mad:

I have no words...

The only thing I can say is, Beautiful Hailey keep flying with the angels.. One day justice wll finally be served for what was done to you..but until then continue soaring ever higher amongst the angels, Hailey..

:( I can't believe it has been 2 years now since Hailey has been "missing" ...

JMO ... it is high time for Billie Jean to "fess up" and tell the truth ...

JMO ... I don't think Shawn will ever "fess up" ... BUT I do think there is more of a "chance" that Billie might "spill it" one day, even though IMO I think she was involved ... MOO !

:please: for Hailey and that she will be found soon !

:please:

2 whole years, and we aren't going anywhere.

I hope whoever is at fault for Hailey's disappearance has horrible, deep, gut-wrenching guilt every day and every night, thinking about what they did to a sweet young girl. I hope the guilt eats them up inside, until they finally crack and confess. Because I strongly feel that without a confession, there will be no resolution to this case. Law enforcement and investigators have all but given up. Let that guilt bubble and stew inside you, guilty party, and just give it up.

In the days after Hailey went missing, thought the answers to this case were so obvious and an arrest was imminent.

I am shocked an arrest hasn't been made & two years later we don't know where Hailey is.

We haven't forgotten you, Hailey.

I think about Hailey a lot. I pray we will someday see justice for this beautiful child.

It's so hard to think that there has been no trace of Hailey for all this time, and no one waiting for her at the home she lived in.

With Billie and Shawn being at odds with each other, and with Billie calling him out publicly, I really thought things were about to break open. But so far, nothing....:mad:

The only problem is is it now the truth that shes saying when she calls him out? and even if it is IMO it just makes her look far worse for staying with him knowing what she is now saying. The other thing is i think he comes across as far more believeable than she does.

2 whole years, and we aren't going anywhere.

I hope whoever is at fault for Hailey's disappearance has horrible, deep, gut-wrenching guilt every day and every night, thinking about what they did to a sweet young girl. I hope the guilt eats them up inside, until they finally crack and confess. Because I strongly feel that without a confession, there will be no resolution to this case. Law enforcement and investigators have all but given up. Let that guilt bubble and stew inside you, guilty party, and just give it up.

You know something? in all honesty i dont think they have all but given up at all. I know they have recently recently questioned Billie again and I personally expect to see some movement on the case in the next few months ;)

Hailey, Hailey, where are you? How is your brother doing?? So many questions and NO answers. Billie - whatchu up to with your new life and all?? Hope it all was worth it. And Clint --- what's he been up to?? The answers lie with Shawn and Billie -- I'd bet my hat on it.

Hailey, I can't believe it has been 2 years since you disappeared. There are still many people who care about you and want you to be safe. You will always have a special place in my heart.

Praying for you.

:please::please::please:

The answers lie with people who have not been closely examined IMO. I think the problem was that people, LE in particular, jumped to conclusions about what happened, and the truth has slipped by as a result. Perhaps we will never really know what happened as a result.

Whatever BD is saying now seems more to do with her breakup with SA than anything else.

The answers lie with people who have not been closely examined IMO. I think the problem was that people, LE in particular, jumped to conclusions about what happened, and the truth has slipped by as a result. Perhaps we will never really know what happened as a result.

Whatever BD is saying now seems more to do with her breakup with SA than anything else.

Not sure. She seems to rant when Shawn dares to post and its like shes not thinking what she posts. Then a little while later the posts disappear.

I do agree the answers lie with people that havent been closely examined. I dont believe they jumped to conclusions about what happened though. They had a mother that flat out lied to the police about what happened on the Monday and most probably the Sunday let alone any other days and
like I said Billie has just been requestioned by FBI. I can honestly say I am 100% positive Billie was involved in whatever happened and I absolutely think there will be more developments in the case in 2013 and personally I cant want :)

well Hailey girl, maybe this year:(
thinking of you tonight, as always

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members