Status
Not open for further replies.

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
kmgh-uekm-4208333-320x240.png

http://kmgh.m0bl.net/w/news/story/79133185/#

EP-121129662.jpg&MaxW=380

http://www.durangoherald.com/apps/p...2/Search-changes-focus--&template=printpicart
Dylan Redwine, 13, in his baseball uniform this past summer.

http://www.kob.com/article/stories/s2842579.shtml
La Plata County Sheriff’s Office is continuing to search for a 13-year-old Four Corners boy missing since Monday.

Dylan Redwine was reported missing Monday afternoon by his father, Mark Redwine, who lives in Vallecito, about 22 miles northeast of Durango.
Dylan is described as 13 years old, standing 5 feet tall and weighing 105 pounds. He has blond hair and blue eyes.

He was last seen wearing a black Nike shirt, black basketball nylon shorts, black Jordan tennis shoes and a two tone blue and white Duke Blue Devils baseball hat.

Anyone who may have information on Dylan’s whereabouts are asked to contact La Plata County Sheriff’s Office Investigators Dan Patterson (970-382-7015) or Tom Cowing (970-382-7045). People can also call the hotline for the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children at 1-800-THE LOST (1-800-843-5678).

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9
Thread #10

Thread #11
Thread #12
Thread #13

Thread #14
Thread #15
Thread #16
Thread #17
Thread #18
Thread #19

Dylan Redwine Media and Map Links

Timeline Reference Post

Missing Persons Information & Support

Official Facebook Page

Important Changes to the discussion :

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. To be clear, the victim in any case we cover is the victim (missing and/or deceased child and/or adult). Dylan Redwine is missing and he is our victim.

We are going to open discussion and sleuthing on Dylan's father Mark Redwine although he has not been named a person of interest. More often than not, we are finding that LE is reluctant to name a POI unless and until an arrest is imminent. However, the actions of LE may often times speak louder than words and for this reason, we are now going to allow discussion about Dylan's father.

Any questions or concerns with the above? Please personal message a moderator or administrator.

The discussion rules have been relaxed but that does not mean you can outright accuse him.

All opinions are welcome, please don't talk about being on one team or another. We all want the same thing... Dylan to be found safe and brought home!!!

Thread #20, as much as I have enjoyed posting on these threads with most of y'all I would be extremely happy to see it come to an end before we even get to page 2. It is time for some real answers and a move to the located forum.

Even if it means they have hit a wall, I still think its a good sign that the FBI is actively going back over leads. This shows me that they are still proactive in their search and they are not letting this case go cold. The FBI also has a lot more resources and experience than the Sheriff's office in these types of cases.

I'm glad they are going over old tips. Remember that a tip was called in regarding the whereabouts of Caylee Anthony, not once but twice and LE failed to find her until a few months later ..... and that was a much smaller area.

I'd hate to think that LE had the information they needed and had overlooked or misunderstood the significance. So I am glad they are starting over.

I doubt the FBI would take the time to call a random tipster just to placate her. Hopefully this means LE is on to something and we will soon see the start of justice for Dylan, Elaine and all his big brothers.

Hopefully there will be justice for all involved. jmo

I doubt the FBI would take the time to call a random tipster just to placate her. Hopefully this means LE is on to something and we will soon see the start of justice for Dylan, Elaine and all his big brothers.

And, his dad.

Positive news on the fact the FBI are still there and looking everything over.

Justice for poor innocent Dylan and those who love him and are fighting to find him

IMO, that is what LE does when they have nothing much to go on.

Oooh that is a shame if that is the reason why :(

I just hope even if they found a small clue it will lead to a bigger picture.

Has MR been part of any recent search efforts or given any additional interviews to try and keep Dylan's case in the news? Just curious.

Has MR been part of any recent search efforts or given any additional interviews to try and keep Dylan's case in the news? Just curious.

Yes, he stopped by D Hess's video store a few days ago. She's the admin of the facebook, the video store owner, and heads up the community search efforts from the store.

She posted that Mark had come by for bracelets and for posters to try to get truckers to put on their trucks.

IMO, that is what LE does when they have nothing much to go on.

Many cases are solved when they keep going back and looking at everything again and again, because they may have missed something the first time. That is because in the beginning of cases like this, information seems to come in rapidly and they really don't have time to go over everything... their interview notes and tapes, all the tips and leads, etc., very thoroughly. Now things have slowed down a bit so they have more time to check things out and pick up on some details that may have been overlooked before.

I sure hope this is resolved soon and Dylan is found. This case breaks my heart.

On Wednesday, on the Find Missing Dylan Redwine Facebook page, a message labeled “from Dylan’s Mom” said, “Good morning my sweet Dylan. Christmas is over, and it was so empty without you. We are doing everything we can to find you or get to the person who is responsible for taking you. I am so angry at the person who ‘lost’ you. You should be able to trust that your parents will protect you and keep you safe. Just know that we will find you and keep you safe again as we have for many years. Don’t give up Dylan and stay strong.”

http://durangoherald.com/article/20...S01/121229694/Reward-for-Dylan-tips-at-$20000--

I have been wondering lately - would it hurt or help if perhaps Elaine took the time to sit down and meet with Mark?

I do know that when the local LE arranged a meeting with Matt Hoffman (dismembered 2 adults, 1 child and the family dog in Howard, OH) and his mother, she was able to get him to at least tell LE where he had hit the bodies (inside a tree).

At some point and time (if LE has no specific leads), this may be the only hopeful option left.

What do you guys think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member