Official: Son Mistakes Parents' Sex For Domestic Abuse

VespaElf

Little Miss Showcase(runner-up)
Reaction score
HOUSTON -- A 16-year-old boy was charged with shooting his father in their southwest Harris County home Friday, Local 2 reported. The shooting was originally reported as a case of domestic abuse, but deputies said the boy apparently witnessed a sexual act between his parents and thought the father was abusing the mother................

Sheriff's deputies charged the boy with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, a first-degree felony.

Detectives told Local 2 the mother and father were engaged in consensual sex when the shooting occurred at about 3:30 a.m. inside the family's home on Mira Monte near Corta.

Investigators said the couple's 11-year-old son woke up to his mother making loud noises.......................

"During the course of love making, the wife was evidently being somewhat loud … loud enough to where it woke the children up," Harris County Sheriff's Department Sgt. Mike Smith told Local 2.

The boy woke his brother, who then walked into his parent's bedroom and told his father, 43-year-old Jacob Hughes, to leave his mother alone.

Officials said that is when the teen shot his father in the arm.................

http://www.click2houston.com/news/4188094/detail.html?subid=22100412&qs=

"After investigating previous problems at the home, officials said there have been previous reports of abuse in the family and that father had been charged and convicted of domestic violence."

After reading the whole article, it sounds like the mother may have been covering up abuse to protect her husband.

So were the couple naked when the son went in or not? That might answer the question. Unless they like to fight in the nude.

sounds to me like the Dad deserved what he got, but the timing was off.

So this 16 year old ia now charged with a 1st degree felony for what he thought was protecting his mother. Now he will get the chance to become a real criminal. I'll never understand our system

well imho if you are in that kind of position with your husband and the kids walk in, no matter how quietly they open the door, you will hear them, because you are a parent and well you know there is a chance the kids will walk in. But if your husband is beating the daylights out of you, you probably weren't listening for the kids.
If the kids had walked in and they were having sex, they would've stopped.
I agree with the other poster who thinks the mom is covering up for the dad.

I agree that Mom may be covering for Dad. It remains to be seen what kind of person the mom is, whether she ends up telling the truth to protect her own child from prison. imo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cevans
Back