No messages showing in "sent items" folder

CCmakes3

Reaction score
I replied to a PM (clicking on submit) but the message is not showing up in my "sent items" folder. How can I know if it was actually sent? I don't want the person who sent me the message to think I'm being rude and ignoring them. :)

I sent a couple of test messages to myself and although I DID receive them, they also do not show in my sent items.

Can't tell you if that particular message sent - I'm sure it probably did - but, in the future, in order to save sent messages to your 'Sent Items' folder in Private Messages and thus keep track of them, do the following:

* At the top of this page, go to Quick Links, then to Edit Options; click.

* In Edit Options, under Messaging and Notification, scroll down a bit and, under Private Messaging, click the box that reads: ...Save a copy of my sent messages in my Sent Items folder by default;

* Scroll down to the bottom of the page, and click Save Changes.

In the future your sent messages will be saved in the Sent Items folder.

Hi CCmakes3 :)

Check your settings in your usercp area or yôur private mailbox area . If yôu have not specifically selected that yôu want to maintain copies of sent messages your mailbox may not do so.

Yôu may also want to consider selecting to receive read receipts for emails yôu send. Then yôu can always be sure when or if your recipient has gotten your messages.

Lol hi woofie

Thanks, guys! Would never have figured that out without you! :seeya:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77