Detailed High Definition Aerial Photos

Seaslug44

Reaction score
Hi. Justiceforever mentioned that you could use some fresh sets of eyes to sleuth this case. I will start reading about the case to get up to speed. But I do have something I can offer you if anyone thinks it could be helpful...

I have access to a database of hundreds of thousands of photos taken with a camera that is mounted on a plane and that uses a special high-definition lense. I can search this data base by address. For most locations I have the ability to provide different photos taken from North, South, East & West as well as directly overhead. The Camera and plane were also rigged with a very high-tech positioning system and software that allows me to now take accurate measurements (within 5" of accuracy) of anything that was photographed. For instance, using the software I can measure the distance between two objects that are either miles or just a few feet apart. I can even measure the heights or square footage of buildings using this software.

Many locations have been photographed more than once over the past six or seven years. If you provide me with an address or show me on Google maps some specific locations, I might be able to provide you with Before and After photos. Just please supply the dates that are of interest to you.

The definition of these photos vary greatly from one part of the Country to another and from one day to another (on cloudy days the photos are not as crisp and in some rural areas the plane's pilot did not feel it was necessary to photograph much detail). I won't know what the quality of the photos will be until I look. Not making any promises, but with some places I have actually been able to zoom in enough to see tire tracks, articles of clothing, and other items of interest. If any of the victim's bodies were left out in the open it is possible that there might be a photo in the database.

The quality of these photos will vary from a little better than "Satellite View" to almost as good as "Street View" on Google.

Give me locations, tell me what I'm looking at/for and give me dates of when to look and I will upload anything I can to assist you.

Seaslug, that would be awesome. There are numerous maps posted around the forum, but here's one I put together with basic information of the locations where the eight bodies were found. It should help you get started.

http://goo.gl/maps/zJDmJ

Hi seaslugg!
We are opening new threads for each of the victims. I am working on LLCL. I thought it would be helpful if we had some pics of where her body was found.
Here's what info I have
Loretta was last seen on 5/17/2005
Her body was found 5/20/2005
Location of body: East fork of Grand Marais Canal just north of the bridge on hwy LA1126, 3 miles west of LA 26
I hope this info is helpful. TIA

If you could post any pics you find directly on her thread that would be helpful. Thanks again

Seaslug do you think you could come up with a highfinition arial shout for our victim Necole Guillory?
Here is the location and the date her body was discovered.

Body found: 8/19/09
Body location: on a west bound, I-10 overpass embankment near Plant Road in Egan, LA. The area is located between mile markers 73 and 74.*
TIA!

Interesting to note that she too was found under a bridge!

Hi Seaslug. This is info I found at the JDP blog about the location of WD's deceased remains. I hope it's enough for a map in her thread. TIA : )

May 12th, around 7:30 am, in the roadway near the intersection of Bobby Road & Earl Duhon Road. It is a rural area about three miles southeast of Jennings, LA between LA 102 and US 90.

Hi Seaslug. This is info I found at the JDP blog about the location of WD's deceased remains. I hope it's enough for a map in her thread. TIA : )

May 12th, around 7:30 am, in the roadway near the intersection of Bobby Road & Earl Duhon Road. It is a rural area about three miles southeast of Jennings, LA between LA 102 and US 90.

Never mind, I see Bessie already has one. : /

Seaslug here is the info for Kristen Lopez. I see she doesn't have a map in her thread. If you find the time, would you mind doing what you do so well? ;)

Here's the info I found at JDP blog

March 18th, a fisherman discovered Lopez’s completely nude body in the Petitjean Canal, a rural area near Cherokee Road right off LA 99, about 10 miles south of the town of Welsh.*

Thanks in advance

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk
Back