IN IN - Brandy Wilson, 24, 4 June 2002, Colfax

From your link, Salem:

G0102.jpg

Brandy Wilson has been missing since June 2002.

Also:

During the investigation, detectives learned that Wilson left the couple's home without taking one of the family's vehicles. She also didn't take any jewelry or clothing, something Keaton says doesn't make sense. It makes her all the more determined to figure out what happened.

Thanks, Salem, for posting this for me.

Doenetwork.org shows only two unidentified females in Indiana in that time frame and they both are African-American. Don't they upgrade now and then??

Could she be the Jane Doe whose remains were found in 2013 in Casey, Illinois? I don't see her on the excluded list.

Jane Doe #UP11748 estimates:
  • Height: 5'3"
  • Weight: 140 lbs.
  • Hair: Brown, shoulder-length
The remains were found dumped off the I-70 interchange in Casey, which is just a little over 2 hours driving distance from Colfax, Indiana.

There's no Doe Network page, but it seems to still be an unresolved case.

Bumping up cold case for Brandy.

Back to this old article. The Clinton County Sheriff's Office take a closer look at a cold case

Witnesses said Wilson [Brandy's husband] changed the home voice mail to only mention his name the day Brandy went missing. They also say Brandy expressed many times that if she came up missing it was at the hands of her husband.

This is what some who knew her said and it was reported in MSM. I wonder how her husband explained the answering machine change to LE.

My heart goes out to her children and her family. I hope she'll be located and receive the justice she deserves.

Photos of Brandy, circa 2002.
Brandy Nicole Wilson – The Charley Project
brandy_nicole_wilson_1.jpg brandy_nicole_wilson_2.jpg wilson_brandy3.jpg wilson_brandy4.jpg wilson_brandy5.jpg wilson_brandy6.jpg

I don't know if the husband had something to do with it or if the letter really had plausible clues regarding the case. It was a young woman with two little ones, one of them a baby, although if she took money, it could be that she ran away with someone and rebuilt her life, but I I wonder... will it be possible to leave everything behind, children, work, home, etc... for an adventure? Or perhaps she did not see it that way.. she thought it would be something more serious.. it could also be that she was assaulted, cornered and murdered, although if she left with someone after more than 20 years, she has not felt nostalgic for her children, she has not treated them to contact..
wherever you are brandy
rest in peace

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong